Price: US$30 + shipping
Play Testing(prototype hardware, old design)
- Technology: Electromagnetic Digitizer
- Active Area: 4"x2.3" (10.2cm x 5.8cm)
- Input Resolution: 4000 LPI (Lines per Inch)
- Report Rate: 200 RPS (Reports per Second)
- Pressure Sensitivity: 2048 Levels
- Reading Height: 0.4" (1cm)
- Power Consumption: 0.35w
- Interface: USB 1.1
- Cable Length: 150cm
- Dimensions: 176.6mm x 115mm x 7.5mm
- Weight: 127g
- What about a black model?
Not for now, I will look at more colour varieties in the future!
- Drivers? OS support?
Works out of the box on any OS.
- Who is the manufacturer?
HUION. They are a large and trustable chinese tablet manufacturer.
- The pen uses batteries?
Yes, 1 AAA. It is supposed to last for ages (I haven't run mine out yet), and the weight feels quite nice in the hand.
- Is a battery included?
- Spare nibs?
Yes, four of them.
I have tested and can confirm the spec of ~5ms input latency (based on 200 reports/sec) is pretty accurate.
- Why so cheap?
I'm not looking to make a profit. Most osu! players don't have a huge disposable income, and my goal here is to allow everyone who wants to try a tablet to do so.
- But I want a larger 6"x8" tablet! I can't play on such a small one!
If there is enough demand, I can look at expanding the range. Personally I find this size more suitable for osu!, especially for people looking to start learning tablet play.
- How much is shipping?
North & Central America, Oceania, Middle East, Caribbean: ~$15
South America, Africa: ~$20
See the checkout page at the store for more accurate shipping cost.
- Do you ship to xxx?
See this page for detailed shipping information.
- How long will delivery take?
Varies based on where it has to be shipped to. Anywhere from 2-14 days.