fartownik
conf
Irreversible
confirmaed~
Uni
Confirmed
Topic Starter
Sakura
Day 1 starts. Anyone that hasn't confirmed has 24 hours from this post to come into the thread.

Not Voting - Sephibro, CTs-Th, rEdo, Tsukasa, fartownik, DakeDekaane, Louis13, Irreversible, NoHitter, Cookie, pieguy1372, Raging Bull

With 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline for hammer is December 7th 2013 12:57 GMT-5
fartownik
Yeaaap, at last.

Vote: Cookie
Sephibro
vote: fartownik
Uni
Vote: Tsukasa
DakeDekaane
rEdo
stacking votes for lulz

pieguyn
vote: Tsukass
fartownik
Getting out of RVS quickly.

Unvote
Vote: rEdo
pieguyn
farto what are you doing
you never try to force the end of RVS cause that's not how it works
vote: fartownik
inb4 farto + rEdo bus
fartownik
I didn't end it, you did along with rEdo.
pieguyn
that hardly counts as getting out of RVS
fartownik
2 players stacking their votes randomly? Obviously it's a try to end RVS.
pieguyn
so if rEdo tried to end RVS why are you voting him?

if RVS, this proves my point
if serious, that vote doesn't make any sense
fartownik
To get a reaction out of him? It's already past RVS for me when someone stacks a vote on an already voted player, and I don't really like to wait so long for it to end because it's boring.
fartownik
And obviously I won't get a true reaction from him right now because I said what I'm planning. I'm a good friend with rEdo and even such small detail as a RVS stack might mean something to me in the future :P
DakeDekaane
You never stack votes for lulz.
Glad I voted Tsukasa.
Unvote
Vote: rEdo

Discuss.
DakeDekaane
Also pieguy, why do you vote farto when he's clearly trying to put an end to RVS as quick as possible, we have plenty of time, but that's not reason to goof around.
rEdo

DakeDekaane wrote:

You never stack votes for lulz.
Glad I voted Tsukasa.
Why not? Voting the same person for no apparent reason is fun, these votes will not matter anything in the next bunch of posts >:(

I kinda dislike pieguy's reaction to farto's vote swap, though. That was just an action performed in order to push the game forward, yet he tries to revert it to him, huh.

also:

pieguy1372 wrote:

inb4 farto + rEdo bus
Why would you associate us at this point of the game?
rEdo
at least I'm not gonna blatanly sheep him just to piss him off, just like I did in previous games \:D/
pieguyn

DakeDekaane wrote:

Also pieguy, why do you vote farto when he's clearly trying to put an end to RVS as quick as possible, we have plenty of time, but that's not reason to goof around.
trying to force an end to RVS as soon as possible is very anti-town

RVS should end naturally, that is, when actual information comes out of it. forcing it is a bad bad idea

doing things during RVS that naturally make information come up is pro-town, but that's not what he did

rEdo wrote:

I kinda dislike pieguy's reaction to farto's vote swap, though. That was just an action performed in order to push the game forward, yet he tries to revert it to him, huh.
I see you still can't read me for shit. see: information mafia

rEdo wrote:

Why would you associate us at this point of the game?
scum
vote: rEdo
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 1.01
rEdo (3) - fartownik, DakeDekaane, pieguy1372
Tsukasa (2) - Cookie, rEdo
fartownik (1) - Sephibro

Not Voting - CTs-Th, Tsukasa, Louis13, Irreversible, NoHitter, Raging Bull

With 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to lynch.

Please let me know if there are any mistakes.
fartownik
There's no such thing as 'RVS ending unnaturally', it always ends naturally because you can always gather some information out of the circumstances. Just like you did now, how does that differ from a 'regular' (in your point of view) end of an RVS?

And yeah, rEdo is scum :)
pieguyn

fartownik wrote:

There's no such thing as 'RVS ending unnaturally', it always ends naturally because you can always gather some information out of the circumstances. Just like you did now, how does that differ from a 'regular' (in your point of view) end of an RVS?
disagree. I find that when people actively try to cut off RVS, the information gained becomes very limited and misleading. it seemed like you were trying to cut off RVS by just declaring "getting out of RVS quickly".
fartownik
I just stated that it ended already, because it did for me, jeez. There's ALWAYS some non-random motivation under stacked votes, thus it ended.

This discussion is pretty pointless.
pieguyn
seems like semantics I guess.

care to explain your scumread on rEdo?
fartownik
Nah, not yet.
Raging Bull
vote:pieguy

unvote

k there goes my RVS

Far as I know, RVS is usually nothing in the beginning because we just vote for the hell of it. pieguy, why are you voting for rEdo when you voted for Tsukasa too?
Irreversible
I feel like i'm waaay behind this game already..

Vote: CTs-Th
rEdo
Boo, I'm getting so much scumreads this early Q_Q

That's what I'm wondering about. he did the exact same thing as me, yet he said that I'm scum... should that mean that he's scum as well? Also, please respond to my question instead of that blunt accusation with no coverage. It's rather ignorant to call me out just because I can't follow/predict your process of thinking, hence my question >_>

Vote: pieguy
DakeDekaane
^scum pls

Actually, I'd like votes on pieguy.
Unvote
Vote: pieguy

We could basically spend all D1 in RVS without any sign of "ending naturally", better starting discussion as soon as possible, lefting very few spots for scum to play around, don't you think?
DakeDekaane
dat ninja
rEdo
hi
DakeDekaane
Also FoS on rEdo for not sheeping like he usually does.
Tsukasa
Wait nobody told me it started

God dammit I missed RVS
Tsukasa
So much scumness going on

There's pie who looks like he's buddying fart.
Or what appears like he wanted to blame fart but backfired

there's rEdo OMGUS

And there's Dake the super sheeper

Vote: Dake
pieguyn

DakeDekaane wrote:

We could basically spend all D1 in RVS without any sign of "ending naturally", better starting discussion as soon as possible, lefting very few spots for scum to play around, don't you think?
my point is that forcing discussion is bad. RVS works best if you don't force it too much, although some movement is required to get the game out of RVS. farto was claiming RVS was over with just a few votes, no reasons and more than half the players hadn't even posted yet. it seems way too preliminary

rEdo wrote:

Also, please respond to my question instead of that blunt accusation with no coverage.
why not? I figured there was a chance of farto voting his scumbuddy in the first serious vote of the game. tho you two being friends also explains it

nice attempt at discrediting though
show more