forum

Multiball Game Over

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sephibro

Sakura wrote:

Note: This game has Non-Normal roles, but doesnt have Jesters or Cults nor misleading roles like Sanities or Miller
:P

just for clarification, since i didn't understand that from role samples: are players aware of their own Hidden Ability? If they aren't, I prefer playing without hidden abilities, but it's not a problem to play with as long as we know that there are hidden abilities in the game

In!
Topic Starter
Sakura
Yes they know their own hidden abilities, the sample role PMs are just to show that they have one and that they can use it at the same time as any power they have.
Sephibro
okay then they aren't properly hidden abilities - I have nothing against them :)
Topic Starter
Sakura
They are more like Extra abilities I guess, I just called them "hidden" because it sounded cooler. Also forgot to note that hidden abilities arent necessarily X-Shot but that seemed way more general to type it like that on the sample role PMs.
Chamelo
In!

First time through. :)
rEdo
well why not.

in~
Tsukasa
Apparently I'm in to multiball setups now

/in
fartownik
Okay, in.
pieguyn
in

is this the first multiball game we've had here 0.0
Topic Starter
Sakura
There was also NoHitter's DOTA smalltown, which was multiball too.
pieguyn
sry, / out. I have a massive project coming up so I don't think I can handle this atm >_<

in as emergency replacement tho
DakeDekaane
Definitely /in
Lyubey
Signing up I guess (My first ever Mafia game and I'm still quite confused about the rules)
pieguyn
Raging Bull

pieguy1372 wrote:

in as emergency replacement tho

Been really busy so I'll only in if you need like one more. or emergency replace
Lyubey

pieguy1372 wrote:

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Quick_Guide_to_Mafia
Thanks! That helped loads :)
fartownik
Come on folks.
Irreversible
in \o/
NoHitter
/in
Topic Starter
Sakura
Just 3 more guys.
pieguyn
somebody get Salvage to join

or Chris/Two but they haven't been here in ages :?
fartownik
Replacement guys pls.
fartownik
Why this is so slow ;_;
Chamelo
I guess everybody still busy playing Higurashi Mafia. (Really, 12 players. That's quite a big game.)
Uni
Count me in :D
Chamelo
By the way, fartownik. I've read your play on Higurashi. I'm sure that I'll lose you if I'm scum. ._. (Dat argument.)
Amianki
Please refrain from speaking about a game while it's ongoing. It can damage the integrity of the game.
Chamelo
Oops, sorry Caligno :o
(I just notice that.)
Amianki
No worries, just be careful in the future.
Raging Bull
if the game still needs people in 2 days, put me in then. I'll probably not post a lot but at least enough to get game started I suppose.
fartownik
Yeap, please pieguy do the same :>
Sephibro
i prefer to wait a couple days more instead of having lurkers/people who don't post
fartownik
Well, there hasn't been many signups in past days. The Higurashi Mafia is coming to an end and if people from there would like to sign up here, they'd have done that already. Either ask some people personally or get pieguy here :P
pieguyn
as much as I'd love to /in I'm semi-vla until sometime next week due to having way too much school shit. at the very least, I can't join until the weekend. I'd rather an actual player join and be available as a replacement rather than waste a slot :cry:

someone make Salvage join
fartownik
someone make someone join
fartownik
Never seen a mafia game here that hasn't been filled with players for so long. How about some spam, Sakura?
Topic Starter
Sakura
I dont think that's a good idea, but if by next sunday it isn't filled im going to cancel it, it isnt fair that others cant start just because my game doesnt fill up.
pieguyn
hya

/in
Raging Bull
well as promised

/in
Topic Starter
Sakura
Game is full will randomize and send role PMs in an hour or so.
show more