forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
psKirika

SoG Tava wrote:

What exactly makes it worthless? Not sure if you mean that it's easy to get into diamond, because it's not. There's a reason why 80% are in bronze and silver compared to for example diamond. Even if you're able to get into Dia, there's still the opportunity to get into Challenger. Yes, some might have been placed into a higher league, but they're just stuck in the V division and they'll be matched with other people of same mmr.

That Mmr --' i think they should put u in a league depending on ure Mmr i am Bronze II but i play vs players that are silver 1/ Gold 5

If you're fighting against higher leagues, then either you have high or they have low mmr (or both). Either way, if you have high mmr, then you should gain a lot of LP after each win compared to low mmr people. For example, I had a win percentage of 53% or smth in silver, and I still gained 20+ lp even in silver 1. Same happened in gold 1 for me.

Don't worry pal, s4 comes with new changes and a soft mmr reset.
Seikunai
Played a little game a while ago.

A short one that is.

My team was Tryndamere, Pulsefire Ezreal, Victorious Elise, and Miss Fortune. I used Phoenix Quinn. Against Taric, Leona, Renektron, Miss Fortune and Queen Ashe.

I didn't even realized that we won already, Ezreal owned the top lane. Hahahaha.

Haven't got the chance to print screen it as I was playing in a comp. shop. After the game there was 1 minute left for me so.. :3
Sapphiire_old_1

Seikunai wrote:

Ezreal owned the top lane. Hahahaha.

Of course Ezreal owns every lane :p
GeeNX
as far as I read about S4, will be very easy to get diamond.

I don't belong to Challenger, I've seen many people much better than me, but playing in the esl vs diamond and challengers made me, and all my team improve. I think I can reach diamond easily if I don't get 5 LP per game, probably I will cry a bit about noobs, ragers and always leavers IN MY TEAM, but I think time to time I will get it

I think me and my team can achieve something on next season, not going to challenger but we're already winning some good teams on Spain, so well, I'm pretty excited about this, and about the support + jungle changes, since we, junglers, and supports will be able to carry even more the asses of our mates
Sapphiire_old_1

GeeNX wrote:

as far as I read about S4, will be very easy to get diamond.

I don't belong to Challenger, I've seen many people much better than me, but playing in the esl vs diamond and challengers made me, and all my team improve. I think I can reach diamond easily if I don't get 5 LP per game, probably I will cry a bit about noobs, ragers and always leavers IN MY TEAM, but I think time to time I will get it

I think me and my team can achieve something on next season, not going to challenger but we're already winning some good teams on Spain, so well, I'm pretty excited about this, and about the support + jungle changes, since we, junglers, and supports will be able to carry even more the asses of our mates

I also cant w8 there is going to be so manny changes :o i am so happy about the support changes finaly supports will have more respect ect now .
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

Already explained this a few pages back.
I obviously don't remember seeing it then.

psKirika wrote:

I liked S3 in my opinion, at least because I had a good run at it i guess. The promo's were really exciting and it just made me play 200% better. Really looking for the next season.
I had fun too, but that might be because I have nothing to compare it too - I started League during pre-season of Season 3.

maal wrote:

its not easy to climb for everyone
I don't really think it's easy to climb, especially if you solo queue ranked a lot.

Vulf wrote:

Honestly I'm fine with it being easier to climb for the most part because I don't have to work as hard. It's just sad that getting to plat and diamond is pretty much worthless now. Which is one of the reasons I stopped playing ranked the second I hit gold.
So they need to make the ranking harder? Means I'd get buried in what... Bronze 5?

psKirika wrote:

Don't worry pal, s4 comes with new changes and a soft mmr reset.
Is that for normals too, or just ranked?
psKirika
Not sure. Though it doesn't really matter, does it? O: Cuz you won't know the rank you are in normals anyways
Justykanna

psKirika wrote:

Not sure. Though it doesn't really matter, does it? O: Cuz you won't know the rank you are in normals anyways
I usually end up facing golds and silvers in normal and bronzes and low silvers in Ranked. xD
GeeNX

:$
psKirika
WHAT IS THAT PLAT? O:<
Nofool

GeeNX wrote:

the banner is from your team ranking now õ_o ?

psKirika wrote:

WHAT IS THAT PLAT? O:<
diamond
psKirika
I thought so. Plat border is okay tho

Sapphiire_old_1

GeeNX wrote:

psKirika wrote:

I thought so. Plat border is okay tho

Congratz on ure achievements ;)

Also which Champs do u guys enjoyed the most this season ? Mine are :
-Riven
-Gragas
-Vayne
Vulf

psKirika wrote:

What exactly makes it worthless? Not sure if you mean that it's easy to get into diamond, because it's not. There's a reason why 80% are in bronze and silver compared to for example diamond. Even if you're able to get into Dia, there's still the opportunity to get into Challenger. Yes, some might have been placed into a higher league, but they're just stuck in the V division and they'll be matched with other people of same mmr.
It kinda is. I got into gold in less than 50 games and I've had a lot of my friends get into gold from their placement matches alone (these guys were all silver in s1 and s2).

One of my friends who stopped playing league for 2 years came back and got diamond in less than 3 weeks with less than 100 total ranked games. LMAO

I've played over 500 games with this guy and he isn't bad at the game at all, but he is definitely not diamond worthy. We both are very surprised on how easily he got there lol. If I would have known about this sooner I would have actually tried for diamond (probably not lol)

I'm not saying it's easy for everyone to get there, but its definitely easier to get there.
Sapphiire_old_1

Vulf wrote:

psKirika wrote:

It kinda is. I got into gold in less than 50 games and I've had a lot of my friends get into gold from their placement matches alone (these guys were all silver in s1 and s2).

One of my friends who stopped playing league for 2 years came back and got diamond in less than 3 weeks with less than 100 total ranked games. LMAO

I've played over 500 games with this guy and he isn't bad at the game at all, but he is definitely not diamond worthy. We both are very surprised on how easily he got there lol. If I would have known about this sooner I would have actually tried for diamond (probably not lol)

I'm not saying it's easy for everyone to get there, but its definitely easier to get there.
Well thats what Riot wanted , The community Was Blaming The elo system for beiing to hard So riot introduced the league system
Vulf

SoG Tava wrote:

Well thats what Riot wanted , The community Was Blaming The elo system for beiing to hard So riot introduced the league system
I really like that Riot listens to their community on everything, but they need to draw the line somewhere. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they changed ranked to one giant Diamond League because so many people complained abut it. lol. Predictions for season 5 ranked ladder.

To keep this going

SoG Tava wrote:

-Riven
-Gragas
-Vayne
I only play Warwick for the most part, but I do have a few rumble, volibear and vlad games this season. :)
psKirika
Wulf, not sure if you've seen this though :

Vulf
I have and if it was season 2 the plat and diamond bars would be almost non existent like the challenger one. ;)

You can't deny the system was made easier.
Sapphiire_old_1

The devil is among TheOddOne
Justykanna

SoG Tava wrote:

-Riven
-Gragas
-Vayne
Gangplank, Garen and Galio. =)
Kanye West
thresh, thresh, and deep terror thresh
psKirika

Vulf wrote:

I have and if it was season 2 the plat and diamond bars would be almost non existent like the challenger one. ;)

You can't deny the system was made easier.
I agree with you on that point, but it still is very quite hard. I guess s2 dia tier moved up to challenger tier this season.

Draven, vayne and twisted fate
Kanye West
Not really. S2 diamonds are mostly in very high diamond 1 (80-100 LP) and then the 50 that held off their promotion series until this weekend are the ones in challenger.
Vulf
Diamond 1 and challenger are the people that were diamond in season 2 maybe some high plat. Remember there was only about 600 people in diamond in season 2. Everything under diamond 1 is pretty much gold and silver players from the previous season.
BrokenArrow
Alright we got that, no need to talk about the exactly same thing we discussed about like 25 pages ago.
Vulf
Not everyone saw those post as you can see, and I don't mind repeating myself for others for the most part.

Since this is a huge thread with almost 500 pages you can't expect people to know what was discussed or not. That's a problem with this being one big thread.
Sapphiire_old_1

BrokenArrow wrote:

Alright we got that, no need to talk about the exactly same thing we discussed about like 25 pages ago.

Indeed we got the point now
Azer
HOLY SHIT LOL

Then immediately after
Sapphiire_old_1

Azer wrote:

HOLY SHIT LOL

Then immediately after

Wow Gratz Man Thats a verry nice one i Got a Longhorn alistar .And i Hate Alistar x)
La Volpe

SoG Tava wrote:

-Riven
-Gragas
-Vayne
-Cassiopeia
-Sona
I carried. x3
Sapphiire_old_1

La Volpe wrote:

SoG Tava wrote:

-Riven
-Gragas
-Vayne
-Cassiopeia
-Sona
I carried. x3

hahah Nice , supp FTW !! :D
f i z i k

Vulf wrote:

Diamond 1 and challenger are the people that were diamond in season 2 maybe some high plat. Remember there was only about 600 people in diamond in season 2. Everything under diamond 1 is pretty much gold and silver players from the previous season.
The only annoying thing is that its become worthless to try to get to diamond for people from diamond from season 2. I made an effort to get diamond in season 2 and felt very proud of my achievement but I just feel like with s3 being everyone having diamond,my achievement has just been eradicated. The only realistic thing I couldve tried was challenger but the endless grinding wasnt worth it. So basically Riot created a ranked system which has a gap for the 600 players from diamond in season 2, which made 90% of the season for me just random funtrolling in soloQ. Diamond too easy,challenger too annoying. But welp,players get better and so on but I dont think these many people belong to the 2nd highest rated league in this game.

Oh and yeah,most of the complaining by people like me is just about butthurt egos,so I should punch myself for being a dick. :D
GeeNX
Im not going to deny that climbing this seasom was easier but, divisions I and V, riot fucked up there. Anyways, you can't compqre how much people plays League now and last year, its normal that there are more diamomds and so, just look at how many silvers are, thats fucking crazy. Anyways, diamond now is not ghat...."important" as it was before but well, too mucj people playing League.

Riot pls
SiFly_old
- Sona
- Xin (3v3)
- Gragas
- Miss fortune (before whole nerf to death because black cleaver OP)

I agree aswell that plat/diamond should be made harder to reach, maybe a variable mmr necessary to reach certain division, increasing over time as the season continues to only let X% players into certain leagues/divisions. Even strict % values for every 25 lp range in diamond to prevent the whole D1 issue in which clamping was too big by spreading it over D2-5.
maal
i just feel that whenever people whine about it being easier to climb and "too many" diamonds, its either because 1) its the old diamond players that arent THAT SUPER special anymore, even though they are super special or 2) lower elo players are mad because they cant climb and become diamond

i honestly get sick when i see people complain about how "easy" it is to climb
Vulf

SiFly wrote:

- Sona
- Xin (3v3)
- Gragas
- Miss fortune (before whole nerf to death because black cleaver OP)

I agree aswell that plat/diamond should be made harder to reach, maybe a variable mmr necessary to reach certain division, increasing over time as the season continues to only let X% players into certain leagues/divisions. Even strict % values for every 25 lp range in diamond to prevent the whole D1 issue in which clamping was too big by spreading it over D2-5.
Agree!

Challenger will have more slots next season.

They have added a new level with each season.
Beta was just a ladder afaik
Season one only went up to plat
Season two diamond was added
Season 3 challenger was added and it was kinda abusable at the end lol. Also 3v3 has been incredibly abusable since early season 2 and was never fixed for some reason.

Honestly they should just get rid of the whole tier system it's pretty stupid. No one cares if you are gold 5 or gold 1 because it's all the same in the end. The bottom of bronze and the top of diamond is all that really means anything when it comes to tiers.
maal
i wish i was bronze
Sapphiire_old_1

maal wrote:

i wish i was bronze

Why do u Wish u where Bronze ? Believe me u don't want to .
Seikunai
I am Silver right now. In PH that is.

Working my way up, at at least Gold. I want to get Victorious Elise skin.
Sapphiire_old_1

Seikunai wrote:

I am Silver right now. In PH that is.

Working my way up, at at least Gold. I want to get Victorious Elise skin.

I am sorry to disapoint u but u are already to late for that :/
show more