Total Posts
show more
tyrael6192
attack on titan is fucking brilliant you dummies
Rio-
Anything that doesn't have Any Good Stories (Especially Hentai)~

tyrael6192 wrote:

attack on titan is fucking brilliant you dummies
We all know that Everything in this World had their own White & Black, same as Anime... There's liker/lover, but there's also Hater...
[Maid] NekoRyo
Mahou shoujo...kind of story..
shimiciel
SAO, Clannad, K-On!, Angel Beats (well I watched it, but I don't really like it x__x), Bleach, Suzumiya Haruhi, Working!!
JokerFate
un-go and sket dance
and I don't know why
The Joker
One piece. You would not get me to watch that ever, even if you were going to pay me 1 million cashes
Danang_25
1. too many episodes : one piece, naruto, etc.

2. don't like the story line : SAO, Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi, zero no tsukaima

3. stop watching before final episode (maybe booring) : puella magi madoka, tayutama kiss on my deity,

note : all above is my opinion and if your favorite anime is include don"t blame me :D
anthag
Detective Conan, Black Butler and pretty much every anime that only got english Dub. I just can't handle english voices in Animes anymore...
Navizel
Fangirls anime (Starry Sky, Vampire Knight, Free! etc.) and anything that has vampires.
Ztyx_old
Detective Conan and Mech related animes ( Guilty Crown is exception )
TsundeRien
-
Cloudchaser
All yaoi related
Parhellion
accel world... :/
HoneyCakeZ

Dulcet wrote:

Ugh

Same reason i refuse to watch clannad, i just can't take the art style serious :-.
- L A U R A -

Littner Yoko wrote:

Dulcet wrote:

Ugh

Same reason i refuse to watch clannad, i just can't take the art style serious :-.
Lol... to similar xD

Cloudchaser wrote:

All yaoi related
When the story is nice, yaoi can be pretty interesting even for men... so I wouldn't judge about a whole genre...
Kurogamii
anime contains 1 women have relationships with 9999 men
sleepyAlice
Overly popular things like:
SAO (since I think that hack have been there for decades)
Most of the shojo animes... i just don't
Those "most-watch" anime like: clannad or school days.. or.. that stuff I don't get why they're so popular when they look all like the same
Otome-related animes (why a stupid girl will have a 2834730428053987568345732498 men behind her when she's almost personality-less)
Haruhi Suzumiya
Seikunai
One Piece.

Cause I will never catch up.
oJefff

Seikunai wrote:

One Piece.

Cause I will never catch up.
700 episodes is way too long for me haha
Mineko
One Piece, Naruto, Bleach and Hunter x Hunter

same here, too many episodes

and 1 different kind of anime: Lucky Star (too many bad comments?)
nya10
Too much anime in one series (except detective conan, even though I don't catch the episodes up :x)

Anime which the song in osu! background I don't like, I won't watch.
I wonder why .___.

Nearly most of non-slice of life anime, except if the background picture on osu! song I like, I will watch.

Is it too complicated? :p
Nub1
For me It is all animes that have a lot of episodes.

Too lazy to catch up.
xMomo_old
Clanned because I don't want to cry :')
Pruvia
Aku no Hana and Detective Conan
Navizel
Evangelion. idk why
MelodicStar_old
Naruto: I tried watching, but I stopped. So many episodes and it was kind of boring

Clannad: I tried watching it but I didn't come back. I want anime that engages me in the story

Most action anime like Dragonball or Yu-gi-oh! or Mecha anime I'm not really interested in those kind.

And animes that nearly have the same plot or characters. (ex. shy and kawaii girls, girls who always argue and assume they're 'perverts', etc.
Vrize_Colobritz
Date a Live,High School dxd, and Clannad :)
Sapphiire_old_1
Clannad idk why i think its just kinda borring :/
lukinhox
School Days
Aku no Hana
Detective Conan
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
washedupplayer
Tamako Market
Hidamari Sketch

I dropped both, because they were way too dull.
Nukedboom
One Piece, I just don't like it at all.

Can't do it man. I can't
Mamoru Senpai
Watched the first 6 episodes of Little Buster! and I can't get myself to keep watching it. I don't really know why. Probably more-overkill or overdrama, idk.
- Drag -
I can't bring myself to watch K-Project, (finish) Air, or Kuroko no Bauske.

Mostly due to the masses of yaoi I've seen based on K and KnB from their respective fandoms.
pola[r]is
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan

It's so weird o.O
Rumby
Death Note. It looks really awesome, but since all my friends kept talking about it and spoiled literally everything about it, I don't want to watch it anymore, the magic has been broke.
Mamoru Senpai

Rumby wrote:

Death Note. It looks really awesome, but since all my friends kept talking about it and spoiled literally everything about it, I don't want to watch it anymore, the magic has been broke.
Argh, I'm always getting mad about spoilers. My mate didn't watch anime and I talked with someone on Teamspeak about Clannad. 3 months later he started Clannad and remembered what we were talking about. I probably feel worse than him. :(
Rilke
Bleach. Just..no.
[ Dalliance ]
Probably Naruto. I just don't like the fanbase.
- Sanya -
Bleach , and BL Related Shows, Since I Cant Bring Myself To Watch It (I'm A Boy) ~_~ No Offense To Their Fans
KudWafu
Wont watch Naruto. NEVAH!
show more