forum

What anime you refuse to watch?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DerekMcD

Mogsworth wrote:

psst, hi everyone, we get it, you don't want to watch boku no pico, but that's kind of a given among everyone here at this point, you don't have to list it

get it, you don't need to mention it anymore. OK!!!!

After I been reading threads like this on any of anime forum sites, I have thought of posting this thread here.

I don't know if it's necessary to post this here but it's like the "What music you dislike" thread.

So let's start.

One Piece: It may be fun anime to watch but it's too many episodes to follow. I rather watch it legally when my mood's up.

Hunter x Hunter 2011: Fun to enjoy but I dropped it at episode 7 because I can't find time to continue where I'm at.

Mecha anime: Can be hard to watch because some of them are not my type tho.

EDIT: READ BEFORE YOU POST: Do NOT post any hentai (ero) titles (ex. Boku no Pico)!!!. Thank you for understanding.
H_Hitachiin
One Piece and Naruto
Too many episodes! :?:
Heibel
One piece for me as well, and Naruto, too many episodes about nothing, and most other extremely long anime

and just about every mecha anime out there
Sairyuu69
One Piece, Naruto and Bleach.
PinkSheep
I'm watching HunterXHunter 2011
I refuse to watch Clannad Air and Kanon I don't like the art style :T
Sairyuu69

PinkSheep wrote:

Wat

Clannad is a must-watch anime...
Foxtrot
Sairyuu69

Dulcet wrote:

That's why Kanon 2006 is better.
Foxtrot
Hah, yeah.
PinkSheep

Sairyuu69 wrote:

PinkSheep wrote:

Wat

Clannad is a must-watch anime...
It doesn't seem interesting
Hika

Dulcet wrote:

I spit out my drink.
Anyways, I couldn't watch Clannad or Naruto. Nope. I couldn't watch Full Moon o Sagashite because it was too girly & awkward for me.
silmarilen
naruto
Kanye West
Obligatory: any of them.
Tesu
medaka box
Katze
Clannad, Detective Conan, Elfen Lied, K-On and Wolfs Rain *runs*
Sairyuu69
^yeah, run... ._.
Net-Nue
Refuse hmm.. too many =w=
some of them are :
Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Detective Conan (same reason, too many ep and boring), already watched anime, also bad art anime
Lance
I don't understand why anyone would "refuse to watch" something. Perhaps there are reasons why you can't watch it (Too long, isn't licensed and you don't want to pirate) but straight up refusing to watch seems closed minded.
Heibel

Lance wrote:

I don't understand why anyone would "refuse to watch" something. Perhaps there are reasons why you can't watch it (Too long, isn't licensed and you don't want to pirate) but straight up refusing to watch seems closed minded.
refuse to watch to the END to be exact
Suzu_old_1
I refuse to watch Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica ._. (I heard that it's very sad)
At the moment I just don't have a desire to watch a sad anime.
show more