forum

What anime you refuse to watch?

posted
Total Posts
show more
TaliNation
All shonen nekketsu like Bleach, One piece.... (Even FMA and Hunter x Hunter)

I don't know why I hate this kind of anime :c
mizuki-chan

TaliNation wrote:

All shonen nekketsu like Bleach, One piece.... (Even FMA and Hunter x Hunter)

I don't know why I hate this kind of anime :c
I dont hate any anime. I love that there are so many anime which allow me to forget real life.
Everytime i watch an anime, it pulls me to another world which is great, no matter if its ecchi,harem,slice of life and so on....
I LOVE YOU JAPAN <3
Annex
School days

NICE BOAT
Byle
Tokyo Ghoul....
very boring and emo
CatchTheStars_old
Did not enjoy Tokyo Ghoul or Naruto, so I won't watch those. Also never watching High School DxD, you can't make me.
Kyozoru
cliffhangers! i hate it too much, first the anime is good but at the end it finish uncompleted, no happy ending or good closing to end an anime
DeletedUser_8068229
-
Ecarnage
SAO/One piece/Fairy tail and shoujo animes/musical animes with high passion
Kei
SAO by all means. Also Mirai Nikki, Chuunibyou, One Piece, Fairy Tail.. ugh, I can't think of any other anime atm.

ghm12 wrote:

I don't know why, but everyone saying "wow anime X is sooooo great!" kills my possible interest on it. It had some exceptions like Madoka, but just some.
This.
OSUSpeed_old
Anything related to Gore, Thriller and Horror ;3;

I'm too sensitive toward that
mulraf
are single seasons / continuations fine? if so K project season 2. worst first episode ever for me. season 1 was decent.
other than that: katekyo hitman reborn. watched like 20 episodes but it seems to have a really, really, really slow start and loads of episodes :/
mizuki-chan
SAO 2 or "gun gale online" i refuse to watch.
i loved SAO but i cant imagine that something like SAO2 will be good for me. i mean guns?seriously? i was ok with the typical mmo feeling with SAO...
_Hatsumi
shingeki no kyojin

somehow this anime just won't "compatible" with my heart ( the manga, too )
Scythe-
Love Live

I hate Nico. So, I won't watch LL.
mizuki-chan

Scythe- wrote:

Love Live

I hate Nico. So, I won't watch LL.
omg please no :(
i dont like nico too but the anime at a whole is so nice! give lovelive a chansu! <3
Nanase
Clannad
- PICO -_old
Love Live!
huu
Eh, I have a bunch. SAO, Naruto, Death Note, Soul Eater, anything by 8-bit Studios, Attack on Titan especially, One Punch Man, Boku no Hero Acadamia, so on...
yaminamour13
Another, One Piece
KawaiiJunko
Ugh. Fairytail.
Just no.
[ LJ ]
TWO ANIMES I REFUSE TO WATCH ARE WATAMOTE AND SCHOOL DAYS XD