forum

Touhou PyP IV (Game over - Mafia wins :>)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kitsunemimi
The one thing that irks me the most was the way Lilac interacted with RB. Like, I'm having a lot of difficulty getting that and the idea that Lilac is mafia to work together. It's as if he's super pro-town one day, and then he suddenly gets kinda weird the next day, and now he's become all scummy because of that.

It makes me think of the possibility that Lilac is a Mafia Traitor, and RB wasn't aware of him, and he took advantage of that to give him instant towncred to propel him all the way through to the end of the game. He was in a good position to do it too, with 3 dead (including a 2-shot reviver) by the first day. I'm not fully sure of how traitors work however.

Another possibility would be that he's a survivor, and with the odds beginning to stack against the town, he made the switch to attempt to side with mafia. This one seems to work out pretty well, but then the problem would be that the faction ratio would then be rather messed up.

Lilac wrote:

Kitsunemimi wrote:

On top of that, if you were so scared to lose another townie, then why did you insist on going for a lynch yesterday? Why did you suddenly hold back on your shot when you were originally planning on lynching, then shooting somebody during the night?
Short answer, during that night, it could have ended into two townie deaths if I shot differently and a lynch on that day would have shorten the chances but I still might have been wrong IF I was randomly shooting.
Then you shouldn't have claimed in the first plaaaaace @_@
Like, I literally can't find any reason for you to claim so randomly like that and say you're going to shoot someone but not do it. Maybe I'm just misunderstanding your intentions here, but the only the only thing you've managed to do (at least according to my interpretation) is totally confuse everyone.
Lilac
It was to confirm whether Jinx's role was bogus or not. He stated two actions that were essentially something anyone could claim. Are you telling me you could commute everyday?

And if you had a one-shot cop, why wait until LyLo to use it? Why of all times?!

I'll tell you why I'm not scum. I admit to stuffing up twice. Stuffing up giving Jailkeep to scum and stuffing up giving cop to a dead guy, with the help of farto I got the roleblocker lynched. I admit that I might have given bulletproof to one of the last remaining scum. Most of all, I don't wait until LyLo to reveal all of my role.
Lilac
If Jinx used Voyuer he still would have got an attempt for me to shoot you even if I did.

I might not have shot like I did but Jinx didn't use his voyeur like he said he would either.
Lilac
even if you were commuter and commuted and I actually shot*

I got 'weird' by just complete overconfidence in my role. I mean an Inventor with 1-shot vig? Who wouldn't?
DakeDekaane
So you gave the BP to someone that you don't trust? You could've chosen to not give anything, to avoid more mistakes.
Lilac
It's more like I gave BP to a person, who by PoE next day, was a bad choice.
Lilac
There's one more thing Jinx didn't explain either.

Jinx, tell me. If I was scum, who is the last scum buddy with me? Since it's LyLo tomorrow as well if we hit scum right today, now is the best time to discuss that as well.
Jinxy

Lilac wrote:

And if you had a one-shot cop, why wait until LyLo to use it? Why of all times?!
Because I was waiting till there were less people to use it. I was going to use it prior to MyLo but then N2's double kill happened which instantly propelled the game to MyLo. I've said this thrice now.

Lilac wrote:

I'll tell you why I'm not scum. I admit to stuffing up twice. Stuffing up giving Jailkeep to scum and stuffing up giving cop to a dead guy, with the help of farto I got the roleblocker lynched. I admit that I might have given bulletproof to one of the last remaining scum. Most of all, I don't wait until LyLo to reveal all of my role.
You're not scum because you admit to doing scummy or unconfirmable things? What?
Also, if I had fullclaimed yesterday I would have been killed by you last night

Lilac wrote:

If Jinx used Voyuer he still would have got an attempt for me to shoot you even if I did.

I might not have shot like I did but Jinx didn't use his voyeur like he said he would either.
Actually, now that Dake has said it, no, it wouldn't. You asked me to Voyeur a Commuter, there's no way I would've gotten any result!

Also, I didn't Voyeur because I had a Cop ability which is much more useful. You didn't shoot Dake because of some weird excuse I don't even understand, like you didn't want to risk a town kill when he's already a Commuter and can't be shot.

Lilac wrote:

There's one more thing Jinx didn't explain either.

Jinx, tell me. If I was scum, who is the last scum buddy with me? Since it's LyLo tomorrow as well if we hit scum right today, now is the best time to discuss that as well.
The only remaining person that it could be is BRBP.

Now, before you claim your vote on BRBP earlier on proves you aren't scum, you unvoted before anyone, save BRBP himself, reacted. That looked more like weak distancing to me.
VoidnOwO
:)
Lilac
I propose this, if you think my scum buddy is BRBP, lynch him first. You have a cop read of scum on me, and I'm not going to die at night since I must have completely lied about my vig and I'm actually scum. You can lynch me tomorrow since I must be alive by then and scum since your cop is irrefutable.

Vote: BRBP. What do you say?
Topic Starter
pieguyn
votecount 4.1

Lilac (1) - Jinxy (L - 2)
BRBP (1) - Lilac (L - 2)

deadline is in 57:31
Lilac
You also agree that BRBP is mafia dayvig, Jinx?
Kitsunemimi

BRBP wrote:

I didn't get a message from mod that you gave me BP
You actually didn't?
Jinxy

Lilac wrote:

I propose this, if you think my scum buddy is BRBP, lynch him first. You have a cop read of scum on me, and I'm not going to die at night since I must have completely lied about my vig and I'm actually scum. You can lynch me tomorrow since I must be alive by then and scum since your cop is irrefutable.

I'd say you're trying to pull something off tonight that will guarantee scum the win, by bussing your partner that has no more abilities left and avoiding your own lynch.

And yeah, he's most likely a mafia dayvig, considering he shot NH D1
Lilac

Jinxy wrote:

Lilac wrote:

I'd say you're trying to pull something off tonight that will guarantee scum the win, by bussing your partner that has no more abilities left and avoiding your own lynch.

And yeah, he's most likely a mafia dayvig, considering he shot NH D1
What can I do, Jinx? What can I do to win after my scum buddy is dead? Your cop showed I was scum so what can I do as scum to win at night?
Jinxy
Hell if I know, only you know what you plan to do, but I'm not making a deal with obvious scum. The fact that you even suggested this plan means you have an ulterior motive.
Lilac
What is this ulterior motive you speak of? Mafia have only one factional kill.

By PoE you've stated BRBP and I are scum. What role would I have to fulfil this ulterior motive? You've cornered both scum.
Jinxy
Alright, fine.

Vote: BRBP
DakeDekaane
Hi.

Vote: BRBP
Kitsunemimi
Wait what, hold on what the hell.

._.
VoidnOwO
Well played, scum.
Lilac
Scum can't win anyway.

I shoot Jinx, they shoot me, Mimi as PGO leves this game as a tie.
Lilac
Unless there's something different with Dake's role.

We'll just have to wait for night and see.
Kitsunemimi
What the fuck.

Jinxy, your cop report says Lilac is scum right?
Lilac is telling you to lynch BRBP because according to you, they're both scum. By doing this, either a) Lilac proves that he is not scum and your report is wrong, b) They're both scum and Lilac just completely threw the game for himself, c) BRBP is town and we lose.

Is there something I'm not understanding here?
Lilac
The cop report was a lie. It was just icing on the cake to lynch me.

Is BRBP actually scum or not? I was lying about that whole scum team thing with me and him but I did give BP to him so saying that he didn't get it was really bad.
Kitsunemimi
If the cop report was a lie and Jinxy is scum then why did he vote?

We had the rest of the day to dispute this, DD why did you have to go and hammer orz
VoidnOwO
My earlier role claims are true.
I haven't lied about mod's actions.
VoidnOwO
Sorry, but I have to.

Silly fox.
Lilac
Maybe cause he's actually scum?

I wouldn't have seen this coming so if he is, good game.
Lilac
So obviously my role was stopped, or delayed.

I didn't get a confirmation of my role going through so I should have seen this coming.

I blame Tanz.
Lilac
I take that back, I blame mod.
DakeDekaane
Actually, I won.
Blame Lilac.
Lilac
A second faction?

Ha. Now I'm definitely blaming mod.
Kitsunemimi
I hate playing with all you irrational people who simply vote on a whim :(
Lilac
I voted BRBP because I was more than sure he was scum. Not receiving BP just made me all the more sure but I didn't think of the possibility of a role that would stop or null it.

Possibly even absorb it by the looks of it.
Topic Starter
pieguyn
BRBP (3) - Lilac, Jinxy, DakeDekaane

Remi ~~
yes?
we think the witch is obviously guilty. after all, she destroyed a whole room of the mansion D1, so it has to be her ~
Marisa didn't like hearing this..
"MASTER SPA-"
*grabs Marisa by the throat*
be quiet. And stop moving, it'll be less painful that way ~ fufufu ~

Remi dragged Marisa into the other room. almost immediately, the power went out in the mansion and Marisa started screaming.
don't say something like "there's no power in Gensokyo plz" LOL
BRBP (Kirisame Marisa) - 1-shot Dayvig - lynched D4

It is N4. Deadline is 8/17 2:00 GMT (23:59 from now)
Topic Starter
pieguyn
there is no reason at all to wait the full 24 hours, night ends here

Kagiyama Hina and Kawashiro nitori woke
...however, there was no light. None, but a faint, deep scarlet light coming in from outside. They immediately became completely filled with pure fear, but they got out of bed and exited their rooms anyway.
They were immediately greeted by a pair of glowing red eyes.

Remilia: "I'd just like to say, thank you all for coming. This really was a lot of fun ~"

...and then another pair of glowing red eyes

Flandre: "Hey, Remi! Can we just get this over with already ~ "

The power came back on, and they found Patchouli Knowledge and Kaku Seiga standing there, along with...Flandre Scarlet?!
Hina: "But this can't be! We thought you were dead!"
Nitori: "how? why? Is this the end...?"

Flandre: "fufufu ~ don't you realize it? No one could actually kill me. I'm surprised you didn't figure it out earlier ~"

Hina: "More importantly, Remilia...why are you teaming up with them? They're trying to kill us it seems..."

Remilia: "I said I was bored, right? This way was more interesting. Hope you all don't mind ~"
Flandre: "We just wanted to have some fun ~ now, who wants to play first? ~~"

Nitori wouldn't have any of this. She pulled a gun out of nowhere and
Nitori: "TAKE THIS"
In an instant, Remi appeared at her side and pinned her to the ground. In the next instant, Flan also appeared by her side and immediately killed her.

Hina just stood there, trembling and paralyzed with fear. It seemed there was nothing she could do.
Seiga: "hahaha ~ so who should do it?"
Remilia: "I'll do it. It's only fitting that the last person alive has the honor of being killed by myself ~
Hina and Remilia started having an epic danmaku battle right inside the mansion. It seemed Hina was somehow holding her own for a few minutes, but then Patchouli and Seiga joined in. They all coordinated a massive light show attack at the end and there was just no contest (but wow, it sure looked pretty...)

Lilac (Kawashiro Nitori) - Inventor - endgamed
Kitsunemimi (Kagiyama Hina) - Doctor/PGO - endgamed

DakeDekaane (Patchouli Knowledge) - Mafia Commuter - WINNER
Jinxy (Kaku Seiga) - Mafia Bus Driver - WINNER

Mafia wins :>

Actions:
  • D1:
  1. BRBP shoots NoHItter before he gets a chance to do anything

N1:
  2. Lilac gives JK to RB
  3. Rantai neighborizes Kitsunemimi and dies before forming an actual neighborhood
  4. Kitsunemimi protects Sakura, redirected to fartownik
  5. Tanz investigates Lilac, got roleblocked
  6. Jinxy drives Sakura & fartownik
  7. RB kills fartownik, redirected to Sakura, roleblocks Tanz
  8. Dake commutes
  9. Sakura dies

N2:
  10. Lilac gives cop to Royston who died
  11. Tanz investigates Dake who commuted
  12. Kitsunemimi protects Lilac
  13. Jinxy kills fartownik
  14. Dake commutes
  15. fartownik dies and Royston suicides

N3:
  16. Lilac gives 1-shot bulletproof to BRBP, drove to Jinxy
  17. Tanz investigates Jinxy, drove to BRBP
  18. Jinxy drives self and BRBP, kills Tanz (don't complain that mafia driver can target self, town had watcher + gunsmith + doctor + reviver so :P )
  19. Dake commutes
  20. Tanz dies

N4:
  21. Dake commutes
  22. Tanz kills Lilac
  23. other actions are irrelevant cause mafia already wins with this, no matter what (as Jinxy has 1-shot bulletproof). doctor can protect Lilac but mafia still gets majority D5 as they can't die N4
Mod notes:
  1. that was probably the worst possible use of the town PRs @_@ 1-shot dayvig kills watcher D1 nullifying both of them, reviver dies N1 before reviving anyone, neighborizer targets PGO before forming a neighborhood, gunsmith didn't get any result the whole game, inventor gave 2 things to mafia and one to the mafia's target
  2. I went against meta and put a mafia commuter. I wanted to make sure town had to rely on scumhunting :3
  3. Sakura (Sanae)'s role PM mentioned a big miracle happening if she had enough time to prepare. If she was alive on D7 it would be a town instawin. (except there was no way the game would go to D7 so there was no point :P )
  4. obv, Kitsunemimi didn't know he was PGO. there was a line in his role PM about "bad luck causing problems" and that's what it was
  5. before anyone asks, how the mafia commuter works: Dake doesn't commute if he submits the kill, just that
  6. if anything I'd say this setup was in favor of town, so mafia winning with 2 people alive seems pretty good 0.0
QTs:
  1. Mafia chat http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/tNbwyQndLxZ
  2. Dead chat http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/eqEgrRruD885g
  3. fartownik and Royston's Komeiji chat http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/h5jnqBfzfyMWu
  4. Rantai's lonely neighborhood chat http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/naHDaZyazY4Xh
thanks everyone for playing :D
Raging Bull
Surprised noone listened to fart
Sakura
imma lynch Lilac in real life now, brb.
Lilac
There was essentially no way I could have convinced otherwise. I was gone the moment I gave RB JK and that Tanz confirmed a commuter role.

Great job, scum.
show more