forum

Stacking the Deck - (Game Over - Town Win)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rantai
Well to keep the ball rolling and the fact I don't think this will actually affect me/replacement all that much;

Roleclaim: Mason

I'm going to confirm Konei as my other Mason here.
Topic Starter
Sakura
BRBP Replaces Konei, effective immediately.
Haneii
BRBP, do you have another power role besides Mason?
Topic Starter
Sakura
If the replacement requests it, deadline may be extended by up to 2 more days.

Vote Count 1.05

BRBP (1) - Raging Bull

Not Voting (11) - fartownik, Irreversible, JInxyjem, NoHitter, Tanzklaue, Haneii, rEdo, BRBP, Rantai, DakeDekaane, Hika

With 12 Alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Please let me know if you see any mistakes.
VoidnOwO
:)
Raging Bull
unvote
VoidnOwO
NoHitter
Not PR
NoHitter
JInxyjem
Hika
DakeDekaane
Irreversible
Haneii
Tanzklaue

PR
Raging Bull
Rantai
fartownik
BRBP

All PRs should claim now. I suggest we do it in the order: fartownik -> Raging Bull -> Rantai or BRBP
The ones who claimed later on may have had time to think and "fake" their claim. Rantai and BRBP are Mason's though and are practically confirmed town.
Hika
Taking time to read this all later because life.

I think I unvoted, I hope.
NoHitter
Not PR
NoHitter
JInxyjem
Hika
DakeDekaane
Irreversible
Haneii
Tanzklaue
rEdo

PR
Raging Bull
Rantai
fartownik
BRBP

Forgot to add rEdo to list of non-PR
Raging Bull
I guess scum chose 1 power ifi read right
Tanzklaue

Raging Bull wrote:

I guess scum chose 1 power ifi read right
2, if they didn't scew the numbers. which i highly doubt, because scewing numbers in that kind of situation isn't smart.
VoidnOwO
Tanzklaue
that whole masons thing is just confusing as hell x.x

the question is: how useful would be a fullclaim from the PRs? the probability of a skewed massclaim is low, and I think we shouldn't draw bigger (or to word it better: specific) targets on our PRs. I don't think we need more information about what our PRs are. they will work more efficiently if they are not widely known.
Raging Bull
At this rate, either fart or I will die N1 anyways since I don't think mafia needs to kill masons.
Tanzklaue
say thanks to nohitter, according to whom you're totally expandable.
fartownik
Em, I think you guys forgot something. Sakura stated before that there's 2 Masons + 2 Additional PRs for Town (if I understood that correctly). The masons don't count as the 2 Additional PRs. This means that Mafia didn't pick anything for themselves (?), because if they did we'd have 1, 2 or 3 more additional PRs, unless one of the Masons is also a PR.

Can anyone confirm this?
Tanzklaue
at least BRBP said that he has an additional PR (I believe? sorry if I misread that).

masons can also have additional PRs. so if rantai has an additional PR, then scum chose 2 advantages. probably 2 PRs, since daychat with 2 people isn't too useful (I don't know since I have no experience :/), and recruiting the traitor isn't a good enough trade for an additional PR in my opinion (since a goon doesn't have that many perks more than a traitor anyway).

so I would assume that we have a set up of 1-2 PR mafias with one traitor amongst us.
Irreversible
Vote: NoHitter
fartownik

Tanzklaue wrote:

at least BRBP said that he has an additional PR (I believe? sorry if I misread that).

masons can also have additional PRs. so if rantai has an additional PR, then scum chose 2 advantages. probably 2 PRs, since daychat with 2 people isn't too useful (I don't know since I have no experience :/), and recruiting the traitor isn't a good enough trade for an additional PR in my opinion (since a goon doesn't have that many perks more than a traitor anyway).

so I would assume that we have a set up of 1-2 PR mafias with one traitor amongst us.
I understood it more like BRBP confirmed being Mason, but I can be wrong.

BRBP would you elaborate?
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 1.06

NoHitter (1) - Irreversible

Not Voting (11) - fartownik, JInxyjem, NoHitter, Tanzklaue, Haneii, rEdo, BRBP, Rantai, DakeDekaane, Hika

With 12 Alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Please let me know if you see any mistakes.
Raging Bull
He said he is also a PR
VoidnOwO
DakeDekaane
It seems Irre likes to grab attention too much, why did you vote NH?

Well, it seems we only have to wait for all of PRs claim, either we could have a scum in the claimed PRs or all scum hidden in the VT, if it's the last I have to agree a bit with Tanzklaue, tho they may have daychat as it'd be useful as they could discuss in our back right now, but given the situation it's more likely to they could have 2 PR and Traitor is more likely to be in the crowd, that'd be the most difficult to find as a Cop can't find it, unless scum make a bad move and end up killing it.
Raging Bull
Waiting for fart to claim first :(
Haneii

DakeDekaane wrote:

tho they may have daychat as it'd be useful as they could discuss in our back right now, but given the situation it's more likely to they could have 2 PR and Traitor is more likely to be in the crowd,
Just to let you know, DakeDekaane, the mafia could have 2 PR, daychat, and the traitor. The traitor would always be there (ie:mafia doesn't have to choose/ask for one) unless the mafia chose to recruit him/her into a Goon:

Sakura wrote:

This game will be using the "Stacking the Deck" setup, there will be 3 scum, one of them is a Traitor and they don't know who it is, yet, Mafia may choose up to 3 of the following powers that they want

NoHitter wrote:

Not PR
NoHitter
JInxyjem
Hika
DakeDekaane
Irreversible
Haneii
Tanzklaue
rEdo

PR
Raging Bull
Rantai
fartownik
BRBP
Are we counting Rantai in PR list? Rantai do you have another role besides Mason?

Tanzklaue wrote:

how useful would be a fullclaim from the PRs?
If you're mafia and lie and then someone else claims to have the same role you're caught (or at least quite soon).
fartownik
Kay, so if BRBP is a PR too then it gives us 3 PR for town, which means Mafia took 1 option from the list (unless someone from Town lied for some reason). Time for my claim I guess.

Claim: Watcher
Raging Bull
claim vigilante
Rantai
I am a Mason only. No extra roles.

I still counted myself as PR because of mason alone (hence why I got confused before).
VoidnOwO
Raging Bull
If you guys want, I can just shoot no hitter instead. Perhaps lynch someone else.
NoHitter
I think its safe to say that Mafia is hiding amongst the non-PR claims.
It's only up to us to lynch them one by one.

Actually now that I think of it, BRBP, I don't think you have to claim PR anymore since Rantai confirmed you as Mason.

Vig and Watcher seems to fit well enough with the setup. BRBP is also confirmed town since Rantai and him are Masons.

That's 4 - 3 - 5 (confirmed town - scum - unconfirmed town).
Mason - Rantai
Mason + ??? - BRBP
Watcher - fartownik
Vigilante - Raging Bull

We should lynch one of the 8 unconfirmed now.
NoHitter
Jinxy
Hika
DakeDekaane
Irreversible
Haneii
Tanzklaue
rEdo

Next step is to give your reads on all of the above eight.

Tanz looks like a town read for me. The discussion regarding the entire massclaim strategy seems like a genuine town thing to do. Mafia would more likely keep silent.

Jinxy also looks town for giving what I think is townie advice re: the massclaim strategy.

Hika looks a bit suspicious to me. In the ISO, Hika states that "I still don't think it's okay for PR's to be revealing themselves.". But there was no mention of "I don't want PR's to reveal themselves" prior to that post. Parroting this early in the game?

rEdo also looks a bit suspicous due to the scumpainting in posts.

rEdo wrote:

keep in mind that the scum themselves could be suggesting this in order to receive information, and that whole "let's claim who has them PRs" thing could be just a bait for us to bite. I wouldn't share such information with everybody else while we've got threats in.

rEdo wrote:

not to mention that this whole claiming thing could be mafia's conspiration
The rest feel null to me at the moment.

@Irreversible
Why did you vote me?
Raging Bull
Should I even shoot in the beginning? Assuming they have JOAT only, that means there are 2 scum + 1 traitor.
Jinxy
Wait, are you a dayvig or nightvig?
NoHitter

Raging Bull wrote:

Should I even shoot in the beginning? Assuming they have JOAT only, that means there are 2 scum + 1 traitor.
Hmm it's up to you. If we mislynch that will leave us with 4 - 3 - 4. (3 scum - 4 unconfirmed town). Those are great odds for a vig.
BUT if you do hit a townie though, that will leave us at (3-3-3) which is the case where mafia have half the votes...

BUT if we lynch scum today, you should definitely shoot.
(Incidentally if you shoot someone and they DON'T get killed, you will essentially have confirmed a BP/JoAT.)
NoHitter
WAIT A MINUTE!

I just want to point out that Watcher doesn't necessarily fall under a "confirmed" PR role.
I misread what the post wrote: "Change a goon into a Ninja (If they submit the kill, they cannot be tracked)"

Mod: By "tracked" do you mean "watched"? i.e. Seen by a Watcher?
Raging Bull
nightvig.

What I meant was if I should shoot N1.

I don't think traitor would have been recruited judging by our PR roles.
Raging Bull
Although I suppose since there is watcher/tracker, it doesn't really mean that mafia has JOAT....So I don't know :(
Topic Starter
Sakura

NoHitter wrote:

Mod: By "tracked" do you mean "watched"? i.e. Seen by a Watcher?
Both, when Ninja submits kill it's like they targeted no one, so watcher wont see anyone targetting their target, or tracker wont see the ninja targetting anyone.
fartownik
My reads:

Irreversible: Totally null. Especially that random vote on NoHitter, he also used to post more in the previous games.
JInxyjem: Leaning Town, still - not as active as he should be. Supported NH's idea, yet went silent after that.
NoHitter: I'd say Town, but can't be confirmed yet. Done a lot for Town (not yet the results, but at least tried so far), basically the most active player in the game at the moment.
Tanzklaue: Probably Town (a newbie one). He seems pretty honest, and that's what most of the first-time Vanilla players do.
Hika: Null, null, null. Nothing but casual posts regarding unimportant things.
DakeDekaane: Null leaning Town. His motivations seem like Town-caring, yet he hasn't really done any scumhunting whatsoever (besides pushing Irre, but for obvious reasons).
Raging Bull: Probably Town. He seems pretty calm with his posts, nothing nonchalant. I'm also in for believing in his claim.
Haneii: Null leaning Town.
rEdo: Absolutely Null, done "something" by being skeptical about NH's tactic, but that's just not enough for anything.
BRBP: Town.
Rantai: Town.

A lot of nulls, some Towns and none scum. I'd dig in for the ones marked as Null.
show more