forum

Stacking the Deck - (Game Over - Town Win)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tanzklaue

DakeDekaane wrote:

Let me explain better why I think no ninja hammer occurred, there was already two people voting Jinxy, and the first voting me was Jinxy, so you couldn't claim as you needed to convince one person more to vote me, which you couldn't achieve as Jinxy was already pointed by PoE, so fart was forced to voted him if he already knew that Jinxy was the Traitor, but it seems he didn't know as after Caligno voted me nothing else happened.

In short, scum didn't know who was the Traitor.
if you weren't scum, then they would've claimed at the point you had the vote from caligno on you.they would've gotten a free win, but they couldn't. only reason for that is that you are scum.

like I said, the only reason to not get a quick ninja hammer was that there was one scum under pressure and possibly the traitor (who didn't get ninjahammered either, probably because fart knew who the traitor was).even if scum didn't know who the traitor was, the fact that all the suspicions laid on jinxy made it pretty much clear that he was the traitor from a scum point of view. fart would've pushed on you, who had arose less suspicion (ergo more likely to be town) instead of jinxy. you would've been the safer lynch from a scum point of view if you were town.

but you aren't town. else you would probably be dead by now and town would've already lost the game.because fart could've pushed on you with me if I were scum, and caligno was certain that you are scum, so we would've had 4 people. you would've been dead, I can assure you of that.
Rantai
I considered fart and pieguy as scum since D3, and both pointed at Tanz and I for no real reason in D4, so I strongly believed Tanz was town, but I realized I was wrong after fart being scum PR, then the last one had to be Tanz.
What? You considered fart as scum then realised you were wrong when fart flipped scum? Contradiction much.

That said;

Vote: DD

Already suspected him etc etc. If Tanz is scum gg wp but everything points to DD so, yeah.

Didn't random.org this time.
Tanzklaue
I won.

:3
Tanzklaue
btw. what DD meant was that since fart was a scum PR, the team couldn't be any longer pieguy/fart. there was no contradiction.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Tanz wakes up and starts attacking Dake, but Dake doesn't stand there and decides to fight back, the decission ulimately rests on Rantai who mentions "That doesn't make any sense, you must be the last one, Dake starts sweating and tries to escape towards the escape pod room, where he finds that... there are no more escape pods, Rantai catches him from behind and as soon as Dake tries to reach for his gun, Rantai snatches it off his hand and shoots him, then Dake and Tanz search him and notice a list of very familiar names:
BRBP
Raging Bull
pieguy1372
"Hold on, why's Caligno not on this list?" Dake spews his last words: "he... was... fartownik's target... not mine..." then his life fades"

DakeDekaane - Mafia Goon has been lynched D5

Tanzklaue - Vanilla Townie has survived!

Rantai - Town Mason has survived!

This game ends in a:

Town Win

Mod Notes
Dead Chat
Rantai's Lonely Mason Chat
Scum Chat

Thanks to everyone who played, and special thanks to everyone that replaced in!
Tanzklaue
best mason chat.
Kanye West
wp town
Tanzklaue
"But still, if someone actually pushed enough then one of us might get lynched D3 (me or pieguy), but if I'm the one lynched (and it's known I'm scum), then pieguy will be the one lynched in D4."

fart, you do know that your death would've kinda confirmed pieguy and we would've never lynched him?

yep, farto totally forgot that himself dying would confirm pieguy.

I'm like the most douchey winner ever. I'm sorry. wp everyone!
Jinxy
"farto is deep undercover, kill pie guy and worst case is a fart-rantai-tanz, we'll definitely win!"

> cali dies instead

:(

But christ, traitor is the worst fucking role ever short of joke roles, I have to lie except I don't know what to even lie about
Tanzklaue
if fart hadn't brainfarted, he could've easily pushed the lynch on me I think. that quickvote on day 4 was a dumb and noobish mistake. but even with his assumption of him dying getting pieguy lynched, I still was a reasonably easy lynchtarget. add to that that he basically had pieguy (and rantai at the beginning) on his side, together with his scumbuddy dake...

iI was genuinely surprised to even survive day 4.

also RB, why do you want to give me your babies?
Topic Starter
Sakura

Jinxy wrote:

But christ, traitor is the worst fucking role ever short of joke roles, I have to lie except I don't know what to even lie about
That was a modified Traitor role that I made based on EM's traitor to try to balance it a bit, figures 2 Masons were already powerful and I didn't need to do that, but I didn't realize that until it was too late.

In normal situation traitor knows scum, but scum doesnt know traitor.
pieguyn
yeeeaaaaaaah
oh hey, my instinct from D1 was right :P
Sakura, you still owe me $1,000 from the bet that said I'd die N4. :3
Amianki
Yeah, I'm glad we ended up winning the game even though I derailed a scum wagon in favor of a town one.

Good work, guys. I was fully expecting to be put under lynch fire; never once did I think I would be nightkilled until I saw it happen.
DakeDekaane

Sakura wrote:

Rantai's Lonely Mason Chat
lol'd

Sorry Rantai, it's fair you hammered me :'(

If only I noticed that inconsistency at time, argh ;_;

GG Tanz, it'd be really hard to convince Rantai you were scum and not me.
Rantai

Tanzklaue wrote:

btw. what DD meant was that since fart was a scum PR, the team couldn't be any longer pieguy/fart. there was no contradiction.
Oh that's what he meant.

Was going to say...

-

And lol I completely forgot about my mason chat. I could have spilled all my thoughts and random crap into there D:

Or I could pull a crazy cult chat for the giggles

--

NoHitter wrote:

Knowing Rantai, he will vote the person he tunneled on which is Dake. /o/
Yeah. Remind me to play differently if I ever get on opposing factions with you :P
Raging Bull

Tanzklaue wrote:

Cause you solved who was mafia ever since we were at lylo the entire game.
fartownik
GG. We lost because of my math skillz.

@Tanz: I've tried to make pieguy look as my scumbuddy as much as possible and I'm unsure of who would Rantai pick when there was only pieguy and Dake left on the board. That was my basic tactic and it failed because I forgot I'm a PR :D

I might've taken more risk than it's needed sometimes, but it was my first game as scum in the end. It's true I could have played it differently during the endgame (more like should have), but that doesn't change the fact I've learned a lot about scumplay and additionally about townplay as well. It was pretty fun, good job Tanzklaue.
NoHitter
I told you my massclaim strategy would work!

*dies*
Tanzklaue

fartownik wrote:

GG. We lost because of my math skillz.

@Tanz: I've tried to make pieguy look as my scumbuddy as much as possible and I'm unsure of who would Rantai pick when there was only pieguy and Dake left on the board. That was my basic tactic and it failed because I forgot I'm a PR :D

I might've taken more risk than it's needed sometimes, but it was my first game as scum in the end. It's true I could have played it differently during the endgame (more like should have), but that doesn't change the fact I've learned a lot about scumplay and additionally about townplay as well. It was pretty fun, good job Tanzklaue.
you played beautiful scum, just the endgame was messed up. if you hadn't forgotten that teensy tiny detail about you dying being the worst thing for scum, then you would've probably raped us.

Raging Bull wrote:

Tanzklaue wrote:

Cause you solved who was mafia ever since we were at lylo the entire game.
you give me more credit than I should get. I pretty much just never lost fart out of focus, and I called the jinxy-dake situation right. but on day 4 I thought pieguy is scum until fart flipped as rolecop. if fart wasn't a PR, his set up would've been really hard to beat.
pieguyn
I'm so glad I just said "screw it" and voted fartownik lmao
not that it would have mattered, but for some reason I felt really good about voting him. Turned out it was the right choice o.o
Raging Bull
Gut feeling votes - 1

Gut feeling mislynches - too many