forum

dai - you -destructive

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Takuma
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, August 30, 2009 at 12:26:58 PM

Artist: dai
Title: you -destructive
BPM: 142
Filesize: 7379kb
Play Time: 02:39
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.75 stars, 280 notes)
  2. Normal (3.59 stars, 164 notes)
Download: dai - you -destructive
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Nice, calming song from ひぐらしのなく頃に. I like this song a lot, so please enjoy it too.
Mystearica
yo~
Starrodkirby86
Offset: -68

Hopefully that serves you well. >A<
mican
hi~
Furawa
:) star~
skranger
This map is awesome~
Moe moe takuma
ccbp
hmm the spacing made me a bit of confused... well I'm not a good player XD

I personally do not think that super short sliders are suitable to this map.

Starred
MegaManEXE
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Alace
All good
DeadAlready
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
DJPop
Topic Starter
Takuma
Update:
- Mapped Normal to the same length as Hard.

Enjoy this map~.
Jerrysr
shooooooooooot a starrrrrrrrr!

:)
kioukiou
star ww :)
Topic Starter
Takuma
Thank you guys. >A</
Vibty99
Good song Good map >A<

I love you ,star >///<
Hanyuu
Needs higurashi BG!

love this song and map very good job takuma :D
Topic Starter
Takuma
Thank you again. m(_ _)m

Update:
- I mapped both difficulties a little bit more by Hanyuu's request.

Update #2:
- Changed spacing for a pattern~.

Enjoy.
Mafiamaster
Watched you play through both difficulties, didn't see anything toowrong~
Nice job!
tieff
Mystearica
viewtopic.php?t=16812

Finished August 28 (my time, today is August 29), just ranked by Takuma.

In return for this rank, Takuma's newly finished map last night gets a bubble from tieff.

Hmm...

As for tieff's map, the bubble from ztrot traces back to:

viewtopic.php?p=191458#p191458 August 29 bubble from tieff to ztrot
viewtopic.php?p=191503#p191503 August 29 bubble to tieff from ztrot

Hmm...

Since peppy approves of singling out tagging BATs, here we go.
Alace
MegaManEXE

Mystearica wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16812

Finished August 28 (my time, today is August 29), just ranked by Takuma.

In return for this rank, Takuma's newly finished map last night gets a bubble from tieff.

Hmm...

As for tieff's map, the bubble from ztrot traces back to:

viewtopic.php?p=191458#p191458 August 29 bubble from tieff to ztrot
viewtopic.php?p=191503#p191503 August 29 bubble to tieff from ztrot

Hmm...

Since peppy approves of singling out tagging BATs, here we go.
TERRIBLE TERRIBLE DAMAGE ON BOTH SIDES

Mafiamaster
Lmao, nice gif picture. ^

And yes, I'm going to have to agree with Mystearica on this one.
tieff
minyeob
I'm not offending you but
If you love Hatsune Miku, just mod that as a modder, not as a BAT.
Mystearica
@tieff

Yeah?

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=15872&p=187553#p187553 Ranked by mrtn for you tieff, Aug 24
viewtopic.php?p=187554#p187554 Bubbled by you, tieff for mrtn Aug 24

Notice the time on those 2 posts, 1 MINUTE APART LOL?

You've just started out as a BAT and you're already what?

Excuse me, drama? We're just posting evidence.

Are we saying you only mod BAT maps? No. In fact you've modded mine too and I really appreciate it, but you've just started out as a BAT like I said and you're already into this? Yeah.
tieff
So... If I'm BAT, I can't ask mod from BAT? Excuse me, what am I to do?

I'm done now. -_-
Mystearica
You can of course mod BAT maps, but far too many BATs TODAY only mod BAT maps pretty much, and bubble/rank each other in return. This is what we call tagging.

I found this thread and singled out you guys as an example. You guys actually haven't tagged nearly as much as those others, but you can't deny the evidence up there.

tieff you actually do mod a lot of user maps, but what happened up there is kinda...yeah. Though you still do mod quite a chunk, I can't blame it all on you. You have a better BAT:user map ratio than a looooot of your fellow team mates. I posted the above in hopes that you will keep it up instead of becoming just like the others who only get BATs to bubble for bubble or rank for rank tag mod.

You wouldn't believe how hard it was to get a bubble from mrtn when all he asked me to do was fix an offset slightly. And he was probably still alright...

It's so easy digging up this stuff it's not funny. And just look at BAT rankings now then search the posts through the inactive ones to see their bubbles/ranks, enough said.

And for those of you who say I'm a hypocrite for doing nothing but bitching and say that I should help out too instead of complaining all day, yes I do actually mod maps with a queue and I've been up to speed with it. I do my little bit to help, yes I really tried.
Alace
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=16562
you three guys wwwwwwwwwwwwww
WHERE ARE OTHER BATS
WHY DO YOU BUBBLE/RANK MAPS LIKE CRAZY
Don`t tell me (i also mod other people`s maps)
you should
this is your job
Larto
Minor stuff, then RANKED
Cyril Scarlet
SPOILER

Alace wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=16562
you three guys wwwwwwwwwwwwww
WHERE ARE OTHER BATS
WHY DO YOU BUBBLE/RANK MAPS LIKE CRAZY
Don`t tell me (i also mod other people`s maps)
you should
this is your job

SPOILER

Mystearica wrote:

You can of course mod BAT maps, but far too many BATs TODAY only mod BAT maps pretty much, and bubble/rank each other in return. This is what we call tagging.

I found this thread and singled out you guys as an example. You guys actually haven't tagged nearly as much as those others, but you can't deny the evidence up there.

tieff you actually do mod a lot of user maps, but what happened up there is kinda...yeah. Though you still do mod quite a chunk, I can't blame it all on you. You have a better BAT:user map ratio than a looooot of your fellow team mates. I posted the above in hopes that you will keep it up instead of becoming just like the others who only get BATs to bubble for bubble or rank for rank tag mod.

You wouldn't believe how hard it was to get a bubble from mrtn when all he asked me to do was fix an offset slightly. And he was probably still alright...

It's so easy digging up this stuff it's not funny. And just look at BAT rankings now then search the posts through the inactive ones to see their bubbles/ranks, enough said.

And for those of you who say I'm a hypocrite for doing nothing but bitching and say that I should help out too instead of complaining all day, yes I do actually mod maps with a queue and I've been up to speed with it. I do my little bit to help, yes I really tried.

haha

I think so
krejisf
The most favorite map XD
TKS!~