forum

Easy Mod discussion / post your easy mod records!

posted
Total Posts

Biggest reason you don't play easy mod?

Low AR
46.55%
Low OD causing extra misses
1.53%
Circle overlap
20.31%
0.50x score
13.79%
Confusing extra lives
2.30%
Other (post)
2.30%
None, I play it
13.22%
Total votes: 522
show more
Topic Starter
MillhioreF

kriers wrote:

ultra-hipster. Played easy mod before osu! existed!
silmarilen
my only easy mod score:
Winshley
@MillhioreF: I like how you put the year settings the same as the title name. :P
bomber34

First time i beat Dragons with Easy ^^ I will improve it someday
Topic Starter
MillhioreF

replay

last record for now, AFK... schoolwork is piling up and I need time away... inb4 this thread dies because I'm the only one who posts in it xD
TicClick
SPOILER

credit goes to Navi
-GN
Man, I wish I still had that picture of me and Mill playing the Big Black +EZ in a multi match and I won. I figured it'd fit well here!

Anyway, I'm doing decently well with easy mod, though my skill doesn't compare to the ones of Mill, val, LRJ and so on and so forth. I just don't get how they can read maps so well that they can understand the giant clusterfucks that pop up on the screen every once in a while :P Mill told me I'm better than him at playing, but I don't believe him!

Anyway, I managed a #8 on this http://osu.ppy.sh/b/29844&m=0 and a couple other passes like Can't defeat Airman, the Big Black and some tag4 songs.
Topic Starter
MillhioreF

-GN wrote:

Anyway, I managed a #8 on this [url]http://osu.ppy.sh/b/29844&m=0[/url
too pro xD
I managed the 540 combo with easy alone once, but I sucked at the rest of the map and ended up about 10k points behind you... so I didn't submit because I like my low-score high-combo better! I've tried again but never got that combo, -GN mad skillz
CXu
My combo is cool
Topic Starter
MillhioreF
CXu nomod master 4eva
kriers
posting to make it a memorable 5 Norwegian flags in a row
Topic Starter
MillhioreF
except new page so it loses all significance D:

also go to bed kriers it's like 1:30 AM
Winshley
Somehow Norwegians are good at Easy mod, eh? :P (Though MillhioreF are actually not Norwegian :roll:)

Posting just to make a combo-breaker. /me runs

Ninja edit:
-GN

CXu wrote:

My combo is cool
see, these asians are like, made of magic or something

edit: which reminds me i'm the highest non-asian on the list!
kriers

MillhioreF wrote:

also go to bed kriers it's like 1:30 AM
It's okay when you're waking up late anyway.

-GN wrote:

see, these asians are like, made of magic or something
QFT
CXu
So norsk here.
kriers
posting to build combo of 4
CXu
Here's #5

Have a screenshot to keep this post on-topic:
MMzz
Norsk breaker.

No but seriously is Easy mode the new DT?
silmarilen
in a couple of months skill will be determined by how good you are at easy mode
Tanzklaue
in a couple of months, mouse only will be the best playstyle, and Gladi finally gets his #1.
Topic Starter
MillhioreF

don't worry I'm never pulling this off, lol
Mesita
Topic Starter
MillhioreF
mesita was super cool easy mod guy before anyone else

\o hiiiiii mesita~~ and bye o/
winber1

Mesita wrote:

hi
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/download.php?id=62125
byebye
this is even harder than flashlight
CXu
Mesita pr0est
fartownik
I wanna see you liveplaying something with Easy mode. Any chance?
Topic Starter
MillhioreF

fartownik wrote:

the replay Mesita posted is from last year... I think he's still afk D:
Kanye West

Tanzklaue wrote:

in a couple of months, mouse only will be the best playstyle, and kriers finally gets his #1.
fixed for great justice
fartownik

MillhioreF wrote:

fartownik wrote:

the replay Mesita posted is from last year... I think he's still afk D:
I actually meant you yourself.
Topic Starter
MillhioreF
Oh, really? Well, sure... hopefully I can find my LifeCam or else I'll have to borrow a super low quality webcam from one of my sisters xD

EDIT: will be liveplaying tomorrow, September 22, at 3 PM (GMT-5) assuming all goes well, I'll update this post if I can't make it then. (or if there's objections!)
Winshley
You might also wanna upload the live recording too, so that I can watch it when I have time later :P

I wanted to have a cam myself too... ;_;
Topic Starter
MillhioreF
easy mod stream is going live in 15 minutes from this post at http://www.twitch.tv/millhioref/! Suggest maps to play! After I'm finished I'll link the recording.

also you have to sign up to chat there, if you don't wanna bother then just PM me ingame or whatever

Stream is now over, if you want to see me playing then go to http://www.twitch.tv/millhioref/videos and check out the videos (except not the 3-minute and 4-minute ones, I think those were xsplit being dumb.) Also my computer overheated a bunch so some of these plays, especially near the end of videos, are riddled with lag and I don't do very well D:
Topic Starter
MillhioreF
double post orz

so many stupid misses D: (all but one)

Topic Starter
MillhioreF
one last bump (after this I'll let the thread die xD)

It's utterly shit play and I got a D, but some people wanted to see me pass Freedom Dive with Easy mod for some bizzare reason so here it is! With easy mod it's possible to literally just vibrate button mash through the whole map and pass, I can't stream 222 BPM but I did this anyway.

replay
ann_old
I'd love to play this, I am currently unable to read ar8 or even ar9 sometimes, it's getting confusing.
But nobody wants to play with me... ;~;

I need an easymod sensei... please? ;~;
Topic Starter
MillhioreF

xann wrote:

I'd love to play this, I am currently unable to read ar8 or even ar9 sometimes, it's getting confusing.
But nobody wants to play with me... ;~;

I need an easymod sensei... please? ;~;
I'd love to teach you! But I'm not sure if I could, to be honest, the most I can do is give general tips...

In other news, here's one of those records that was easy to do but looks hella impressive (allegedly)

replay
ann_old

MillhioreF wrote:

I'd love to teach you! But I'm not sure if I could, to be honest, the most I can do is give general tips...
Playing multiplayer games with me is enough effort to classify as teaching. I'd love to be your student if you're willing to endure such a painful journey with me.
Topic Starter
MillhioreF
Oh, sure, I can do that! Just PM me any time I'm online, chances are I'll be willing to join you!
Ekoro

I don't know if it's hard or not
show more