forum

Easy Mod discussion / post your easy mod records!

posted
Total Posts

Biggest reason you don't play easy mod?

Low AR
46.55%
Low OD causing extra misses
1.53%
Circle overlap
20.31%
0.50x score
13.79%
Confusing extra lives
2.30%
Other (post)
2.30%
None, I play it
13.22%
Total votes: 522
show more
quaternary
I tried Ascension to Heaven with Easy (I'm an easy mod noob :P), and just barely passed. My computer was lagging at the end from all the circles 0.o

Did I pass? Yes.
Was I just button-mashing in the beginning because I couldn't read it? ...yes
SapphireGhost
GenoClysm
Holy shit you guys are pro.
I dislike the low AR, but the primary reason why i can't handle easy is because of the overwhelming amount of objects on the screen. it's extremely difficult to read with the overlapping and coverage of the screen that EZ gives
silmarilen
someone wanted me to play this with ez
Winshley
Supbads
Mill... I'm interested in this stuff, but I need someone to show me some easy maps (for EZ " lol ez ception t.t) or just play multiplayer or w/e ^^ I have a huge problem on ar9 and for me seeing stuff like this is just mindblowing...
P.S SapphireGhost's pudding EZ is just out of this world...(can't even read on 9 ;\ oh the irony)
Topic Starter
MillhioreF

Supbads wrote:

P.S SapphireGhost's pudding EZ is just out of this world...(can't even read on 9 ;\ oh the irony)
Totally agree... I have enough trouble with EZ+HT, on EZ alone the jumps are insane.

Alas, I don't really have any records to dump in this thread, because I haven't set any EZ records recently that feel the slightest bit impressive. I have a bunch of EZ SS plays in my userpage though, if anyone's interested.
Almost
I was actually disappointed that I could FC an insane with EZ even though the day before I could barely read insanes no mod...
pielak213
­
Zakdawg
Winshley

pielak213 wrote:

p.s. my easy mod is really small but it's still there ;>
Your EZ mod icon on a resized screenshot is like spotting a circle with CS10 on 640×480 resolution. :P
quaternary
...What did you do to your mod icons?!

anyway here's my noob score
Zakdawg
Finally... the first EZ play that i'm proud of :)

Setsuen
Other than the low AR(Which was funny because most insane songs have higher AR than easy/normal and I can do normal/easy no mod), my Computer was lagging like no tomorrow with Hidden on.....

I doubt I would use Easy again unless it was on a song where there is a high hp drain/Host decides to use it in multiplayer.
Winshley
GladiOol

Slowly getting better, yet I still have no idea how I rank compared to othersszzss

Seriously, this map has really small circles, so I can't play with HR, and no mod doesn't work for me cuz the ar is too low. then I decided to try EZ on this one, and that's the only time that I have ever passed it. Besides this time, I never try maps with EZ, and I guess this score would be bypassed by an HR score someday.
Topic Starter
MillhioreF
Renske_old
I barely play Easy Mod, but it's fun every now and then!

One big issue I have with Easy Mod +Hidden is that I can't aim anything because I forget where the notes were at, so low bpm is the best option for me when adding Hidden.
Me168
Though I don't play Insane maps, the Issue I seem to have is that when there are a lot of Hit Circles on the screen (Netoge Haijin Sprechchor, for example on Hard) It turns into one gigantic Cluster Fuck of Hit Circles and Triples and it becomes Disorienting to look at
Illus

Me168 wrote:

Though I don't play Insane maps, the Issue I seem to have is that when there are a lot of Hit Circles on the screen (Netoge Haijin Sprechchor, for example on Hard) It turns into one gigantic Cluster Fuck of Hit Circles and Triples and it becomes Disorienting to look at
That's the fun about easy mod. Still, even though I play it to some extent, I haven't got good records to post yet. :/