forum

Unable to find the BPM/offset of your map? Post here.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rolled
  1. Drag the .mp3 into osu.
  2. Go into editor
  3. Use a random BPM/offset for the time being. Do your best to find the correct BPM/offset.
  4. Place one hitcircle anywhere
  5. Upload the map (File -> Upload beatmap -> Beatmap help.)
  6. Post the link in this thread.
I or somebody else will attempt to give you a decent BPM/offset, good enough for you to map with at least. Note that it may need fine tuning after the beatmap itself is complete, but that can be handled in the beatmap's thread itself.

-----

Sies' edit:
It is recommended to discuss about timing on the Beatmap Discussion page rather than here. Good luck!
Aoitenshi
[COMPLETED: Rolled]

viewtopic.php?t=14061

Can't find the exact offset and BPM.
Topic Starter
Rolled
Thanks for using this thread. Gave you the numbers in your beatmap's topic.
CaptainFlameGuy
[COMPLETED: Rolled]

Hmm, I like the idea.

Since I suck at finding correct BPMs, could you see if I'm using the correct one?

viewtopic.php?t=14187
Topic Starter
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Cheedar
Wrong topic, sorry =S
Monotony_old
[COMPLETED: Inozuma/Rolled]

Days and days trying to find the correct BPM / offset from this song and nothing ... can u help me? :cry:
anonymous_old

Monotony wrote:

Days and days trying to find the correct BPM / offset from this song and nothing ... can u help me? :cry:
You mean Lou Bega - Mambo Number 5?
Monotony_old

strager wrote:

Monotony wrote:

You mean Lou Bega - Mambo Number 5?
yes, forgot to put the link ... :o :|
Ekaru
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Cheedar
[COMPLETED: CheeseWarlock]

can you find the correct BPM/offset for my map?

viewtopic.php?t=13782
happy30
[COMPLETED: RemmyX25]

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/5105

Can't get the right timing
YoshiKart
yeahyeahyeahhh
[COMPLETED: awp + others who beat me to the chase]

Have a request myself for Cillu and I's song!

viewtopic.php?t=14449
Kodora
SMTArcana
[COMPLETED: foulcoon]

I need help finding the BPM and offset for my new beatmap. Thanks in advance.

viewtopic.php?t=14662
0_o
[COMPLETED: awp]

David Wise - Lockjaw's Saga (saw awp's post ^_^)

viewtopic.php?t=14671

please and thanks :)
yeahyeahyeahhh
RemmyX25
[COMPLETED? awp, Dakeyrus]

Hi Rolled.

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/7851

I'll look at some of these when i get home from my trip
Topic Starter
Rolled
Wow this sucks. I strongly apologize for not being able to keep up with this thread. At the moment I don't have access to osu!

Sorry for the delay but I promise to catch up with these asap. Until then I'll try to bug somebody else to keep this thread up to date.
awp
Wow I didn't know this thread existed ^_____^

anyhow I noticed nobody has posted the name of the artist/song yet and found it somewhat odd. Often knowing the artist and/or genre of the song can be a useful indicator of roughly how easy/difficult finding the timing for a song can be.

Rolled: I think editing each post and stamping [COMPLETED: username] at the top of it oughta be fine, yeah? I'll try to pitch in, since the pending forum kind of annoys me for no discernible reason.
Jarby
Vanmonky
[Mostly COMPLETED: awp]

Annie Get Your Gun - Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better

I'm still not sure about the bpm...
Wojjan

I suck at timing, can someone check this?
Lissette
Ekaru
mosluv
_Kanbu
Need help on that one: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/8045 (Silverstein - Three Hours Back)
I tried with the posted timing but it doesnt fit right. I had to use 1/8 to be able to time kinda right..so i guess the bpm and offset may be wrong if 1/8 is necessery.

Thanks in advance
rust45
Metruzero

viewtopic.php?t=15175

I looked at it for a long time and I think MAYBE it could be 104 BPM? That's kind of a lucky guess.
rust45
ElfoVampiro

help me find this viewtopic.php?t=15357 >.>
thx a lot!
TrebleCat
[COMPLETED: adam2046; verified by awp]

Any help in getting the timing and offset right for this beatmap is greatly appreciated.

viewtopic.php?t=15416
Ephemeral
Metruzero

viewtopic.php?t=15367

I'm not so sure about the timing and would like a second opinion.
alvisto

Hi ! I am not sure about my beatmap's BPM and Offset as well. Please help me see whether I timed them correctly or not... XD

Thanks a bundle !

viewtopic.php?t=15525
thepianist

Hi~

Haha I wish someone would check this beatmap's BPM and offset - it'll be great if you could! Thanks!

viewtopic.php?t=15539
Vanmonky

I know the BPM but still doubt it. I can't find the right offset. Please someone help me...

viewtopic.php?t=15542
yeahyeahyeahhh

Since I'm having ZERO luck in #mod, I come to you guys in this thread for help ^^; Need a bpm/offset check on my map so it can get bubbled again D:

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/8185 +23 priority D:

Thanks!

EDIT: Updated a bit but still looking for more opinions!
show more