forum

Hitomi Sato, Junichi Masuda - Cynthia Battle Theme

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aoitenshi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, August 23, 2009 at 6:45:35 PM

Artist: Hitomi Sato, Junichi Masuda
Title: Cynthia Battle Theme
Source: Pokemon
Tags: Pokemon PLatinum Cynthia Battle Theme
BPM: 163
Filesize: 3830kb
Play Time: 01:25
Difficulties Available:
  1. Aoi Kiai (4.86 stars, 352 notes)
  2. Kiddie (3.97 stars, 81 notes)
  3. Relaxin Bath (4.36 stars, 96 notes)
Download: Hitomi Sato, Junichi Masuda - Cynthia Battle Theme
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Aoi Kiai Done, Relaxin Bath Done. Offset and BPM done. The Azure Kyte Mix done. Only need priority to get this map attention. Still, I don't think this will be ranked so soon.

Updates:
1) Relaxin Bath easier
2) Azure_Kyte Mix Added
3) Following Diamond Crash's mod (Aoi Kiai)
4) Added a Mini-Kiai
5) Many Changes by Lissete
6) Added Kiddie for noobs!
7) SOO MANY Changes by Hanyuu
8) I decide to not use Azure kyte mix. Also 2 fixes.
9) Follows what Xgor said.
Rolled
You're going to need two offsets if you'd like to map the little part in the beginning.

Place an offset @690, with 163.00 BPM. Place another one at 3,606 with 187.00 BPM.

Each offset may be give-or-take 10 ms, but you should have no problem at all mapping the song with these numbers.

Have some priority for being the first person to use that new thread :D
Topic Starter
Aoitenshi
Kudos Given! Thanks!
Azure_Kite
Relaxin Bath & Aoi Kiai:

I find the Spinners confusing in relaxin bath,

I think an easier map should definitely be provided, as the two here would be impossible for new players to finish.
Cyclone, you now have a new mission. :)
Topic Starter
Aoitenshi
Well, Because this song is really rocks, I think so many people like the song, Including maybe the pro, newbie.
So Why don't keep Aoi Kiai hard?(For Pro)
DeathxShinigami
Whats up with the diff names? O.o anyways, starred.
Topic Starter
Aoitenshi
I create the name myself lol. Thanks for the star!
Azure_Kite
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: Pokemon Platinum - Cynthia Battle Theme (Aoitenshi) [Azure_Kyte's Mix].osu
Topic Starter
Aoitenshi
Ok, added. I'll ask other person to mod this entire map.
aRiskOfRain
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Aoitenshi

DiamondCrash wrote:

BTW: NO POKEBALL SHAPED SLIDERS?
We Don't use Poke Skin.....

Btw, Azure. In your mix 187 BPM at 3606 milisec is a must or else your song will be a bit off.
Azure_Kite

Download: Pokemon Platinum - Cynthia Battle Theme (Aoitenshi) [Azure_Kyte's Mix].osu
Lissette
Hi!

Suggestions

Aoi Kiai
00:08:41 to 00:13:39 - this is hard to read, can you make it easier using the spacing well?
00:49:48 to 01:09:86 - same, and i this this is to much stack, also if you low the volume of those part will sound a lot better
01:10:34 (5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19) - wow o.o to fast and hard to read, with kiai even more, imo

i'll mod the other diff. later, have to go
and star

EDIT: sorry about that, I guess i forgot the star n_nU

Relaxin Bath
00:02:89 (5,6,7) - this is not snap on the white ticks
00:08:41 to 00:13:39 - try using distance snap plz
00:21:25 (1) - this spinner is too short, thats unrankable n_n (auto play need to get minimum +2000 extra bonus)
00:49:48 to 01:07:13 - same ^^
01:21:25 - why you put all those timing sections?

Azure_Kyte's Mix
the notes are snapped wrong, try not using yellow ticks n_n

Star!
Topic Starter
Aoitenshi

Lissette wrote:

Hi!

Suggestions

Aoi Kiai
00:08:41 to 00:13:39 - this is hard to read, can you make it easier using the spacing well? I don't accept this, Because I don't know what to add and what to do. I always follow what the rhytym sounds.
00:49:48 to 01:09:86 - same, and i this this is to much stack, also if you low the volume of those part will sound a lot better You're right, the sound seems overpower
01:10:34 (5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19) - wow o.o to fast and hard to read, with kiai even more, imo Got it, Now is much easier.

i'll mod the other diff. later, have to go
and star Where's the star!?!?!?
Kudo Shinichi For ya! (Read detective Conan)
Topic Starter
Aoitenshi

Lissette wrote:

Relaxin Bath
00:02:89 (5,6,7) - this is not snap on the white ticks You're right
00:08:41 to 00:13:39 - try using distance snap plz I'm not really love to use distance snap
00:21:25 (1) - this spinner is too short, thats unrankable n_n (auto play need to get minimum +2000 extra bonus) Fixed!
00:49:48 to 01:07:13 - same ^^
01:21:25 - why you put all those timing sections?I forgot to delete it

Azure_Kyte's Mix
the notes are snapped wrong, try not using yellow ticks n_n I'll report Azure

Star!
Azure_Kite
Topic Starter
Aoitenshi
ok changed.
Hanyuu
All difficulties:

Add some lead in time

Kiddie:

i think this should be the easy difficulty^^
the slider on the beginning are extremely overlapped and i could not even full combo this song on the first try, not even get an accuracy higher than 90% on the easiest diff!.

there are even some sliders on 1/8 beat snap divisor! 00:17:96 (2) - For the easy difficulty concentrate more on white and red ticks. keep in mind a newbie player has to be able to play this beatmap
00:33:92 (1) - the spinner starts is allready very short and starts at the same time the slider ends. you should make start a half beat later or delete it all.

relaxing bath:

00:08:41 (1) - the sliders after this one are very confusing. they have a different spacing on the timelin but i can understand the different distance spacing to make it not so close together. the problem is the rhytm in this is not very clear. only after i disabled the hitsound i could even understand this! the music is very silent and with the sliders noise it is not hearable and can not understandable what i had to click here. try to make every slider repeat 1 time (some are 2) and experiment to get a better rhytm for this part.
00:21:25 (1) - very short :) . the spinner here looks impossible! well for me
00:31:68 (4) - this is one is completely invisible
slider part at end <-

Aoi Kiai:

Ok after the first 2 difficulties i did not even try to play this one XD

00:23:65 (9) - you should add a new combo color for this circle to make the jump here more clearly
00:33:76 (4) - the same for this one but also i think you should make it swap places with circle number 6! the jump is easier then and it feels better for me to go in a circle here than counter circle.
01:10:02 (1) - ending part. haha this looks fun but it is too insane.
01:15:15 (10) - this is a hidden slider. it is invalid to use. honestly i thought this was only a circle at first

ok before i go to the next difficulty a few words to you
try to keep the ability to play the map in mind! i know this is a fast song with alot of 1/8 beats but you cant make it too insane and more important not too confusing! the rhytm is important but also is important that the player can see what and where to click. or do you want everyone to check your map in the editor first before playing. You can make the beatmap "HARD" in many ways...

Azure_Kyte MIX:

this was the only difficulty i could full combo! it is looking good but there are some points for improvement
00:03:94 (8) - new combo
00:06:21 (13) - new combo
00:08:42 (1) - remove combo
00:15:34 (4) - this circle is very hard because of the fast slider speed downwards.. then a sharp turn. i suggest to place it 3-4 grids under the slider to make this part play better
00:29:14 (5) - the jump here also need a new combo OR move the slider more away from circle 5. when those 3 elements are in the same distance its very hard to notice there is a jump! Also this combo is 15 elements. you should place new combos here aswell. i let you think about this here
00:39:51 (13) - this one here should be a new combo color aswell
00:40:79 (1) - remove combo color
00:45:98 (1) - remove combo
00:49:59 (1) - new combo here

thats it for now!

It looks Azure_Kyte is a more experienced mapper and you the more creative (maybe?) and insane mapper :)
Maybe you 2 can help each other to improve this beatmap more

Good luck
Topic Starter
Aoitenshi

Hanyuu wrote:

All difficulties:

Add some lead in time

Kiddie:

i think this should be the easy difficulty^^
the slider on the beginning are extremely overlapped and i could not even full combo this song on the first try, not even get an accuracy higher than 90% on the easiest diff!.

there are even some sliders on 1/8 beat snap divisor! 00:17:96 (2) - For the easy difficulty concentrate more on white and red ticks. keep in mind a newbie player has to be able to play this beatmap
00:33:92 (1) - the spinner starts is allready very short and starts at the same time the slider ends. you should make start a half beat later or delete it all.

Kay, all done.

relaxing bath:

00:08:41 (1) - the sliders after this one are very confusing. they have a different spacing on the timelin but i can understand the different distance spacing to make it not so close together. the problem is the rhytm in this is not very clear. only after i disabled the hitsound i could even understand this! the music is very silent and with the sliders noise it is not hearable and can not understandable what i had to click here. try to make every slider repeat 1 time (some are 2) and experiment to get a better rhytm for this part.
00:21:25 (1) - very short :) . the spinner here looks impossible! well for me I forgot to delete those double spinner...
00:31:68 (4) - this is one is completely invisible
slider part at end <-

Kay, this too!

Aoi Kiai:

Ok after the first 2 difficulties i did not even try to play this one XD

00:23:65 (9) - you should add a new combo color for this circle to make the jump here more clearly
00:33:76 (4) - the same for this one but also i think you should make it swap places with circle number 6! the jump is easier then and it feels better for me to go in a circle here than counter circle.
01:10:02 (1) - ending part. haha this looks fun but it is too insane.
01:15:15 (10) - this is a hidden slider. it is invalid to use. honestly i thought this was only a circle at first

ok before i go to the next difficulty a few words to you
try to keep the ability to play the map in mind! i know this is a fast song with alot of 1/8 beats but you cant make it too insane and more important not too confusing! the rhytm is important but also is important that the player can see what and where to click. or do you want everyone to check your map in the editor first before playing. You can make the beatmap "HARD" in many ways... I play it many times and I'm not a pro like you.

Azure_Kyte MIX:

this was the only difficulty i could full combo! it is looking good but there are some points for improvement
00:03:94 (8) - new combo
00:06:21 (13) - new combo
00:08:42 (1) - remove combo
00:15:34 (4) - this circle is very hard because of the fast slider speed downwards.. then a sharp turn. i suggest to place it 3-4 grids under the slider to make this part play better
00:29:14 (5) - the jump here also need a new combo OR move the slider more away from circle 5. when those 3 elements are in the same distance its very hard to notice there is a jump! Also this combo is 15 elements. you should place new combos here aswell. i let you think about this here
00:39:51 (13) - this one here should be a new combo color aswell
00:40:79 (1) - remove combo color
00:45:98 (1) - remove combo
00:49:59 (1) - new combo here

thats it for now!

It looks Azure_Kyte is a more experienced mapper and you the more creative (maybe?) and insane mapper :)
Maybe you 2 can help each other to improve this beatmap more

Good luck
Kudos for ya!
Xgor
I really like this song (one of the best in D/P/P
Kiddie
0:14:835 - 0:16:440 and 0:25:103 - 0:26:707: I really don't like that those sliders a so close to each other (it's so ugly and confusing)

relaxing bath:
:)

Aoi Kiai

0:49:488 - 1:09:381 : It would be nice if it was more then just a lot of small deathstreams...

Also try go get a background and cut the second loop of the song (you can do that with Audiociy or mp3DirectCut)
*star*
show more