forum

Linkin Park - In The End

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kat25
Hi! First time modding, hope I can help. And nice song, glad someone is mapping it :)

Anyway, to make it easier to search for this song, you should mention the language is English, and mention what genre it is (I guess either 'rock' or 'other' would be most accurate).

Easy
Easy was ok, I think. I found it a little boring, but I'm pretty sure that's just because I like harder songs.

Normal
00:19:444 - I think it might be good to have two notes here (on both 'one' and 'thing')

Hard
It's...pretty hard. osu! says it's a five star difficulty, and it feels that hard too. Maybe make it easier or rename it (Hard+ maybe?).
00:35:932 - Two notes would be better than three here, since the lyrics are two syllables ('the waves')

Insane
Insane - is insane. I didn't notice any errors, but I was just watching it because it was too hard for me (well, it IS an insane difficulty).

Anyway, good work!
Topic Starter
Roddie

wcx19911123 wrote:

yo

[General]
why put a silenced applause.wav in song folder? I think the default one is better Nope. Leaving the applause silent is pretty fitting.
offset=16861(-4) is better to me Yea, you're right.

[Easy]
03:06:067 - spinner start at here? The spinner would appear too soon. And that's not something ideal on an Easy difficulty.

[Normal]
01:26:486 (2,3) - I suggest change this to slider , or 5 circles in a row makes it too hard to play as Normal diff Okay, you're right on that one. Rearranged.
01:33:334 (2,3) - ^ ^
01:37:329 (1,2,3,4,5) - make it a prefect pentagon? I'll leave it as it is really.

[Hard]
oh god the SV is too high.. So? A slider velocity of 2.50 is fine for this BPM. Plus this works very well.
HD-1 plz , it is too high as a Hard diff Very well.
02:10:427 (1,2,3,4,5) - move this right and down a bit plz , the spacing from previous slider is wrong when playing
this diff's pattern feel kinda mess to meI'll just create a 1/4 repeat slider on this. , I think symmetry pattern is good to fit this kind of songs o.o It depends on what mapping style.

[Naraku's Insane]
HD-1 or OD-1? now difficulty setting is kinda high imo Okay, I'll just decrease the HP Drain Rate by 1.
00:21:287 (1,2,3) - this sliders play kinda odd to me , I suggest short sldiers start at white/red beat line. try move 00:22:143 (4) - to 00:21:287 - , and move the 3 sldiers to 00:21:430 - ? Nah. I seem to like what he had done here.
00:22:999 (4,5) - if you want to follow vocal better , slider first and circle later naraku, wcx is right. It actually fits very well, man. naraku, I'll rearrange it for you.
01:49:883 (1,2,3,4) - this jumps seems too huge imo.. This seems alright to me.
02:49:803 (1) - move it up a bit? it is nearly out of the screen Hm... It looks okay to me to be honest. I'll leave it as it is.
02:51:230 (4) - ^ ^
nice diff

that's all
good luck
Thanks for the mod. Sorry for the late reply.

Kat25 wrote:

Hi! First time modding, hope I can help. And nice song, glad someone is mapping it :)

Anyway, to make it easier to search for this song, you should mention the language is English, and mention what genre it is (I guess either 'rock' or 'other' would be most accurate). I can't do that. BAT members can only categorize songs.

Easy
Easy was ok, I think. I found it a little boring, but I'm pretty sure that's just because I like harder songs. Boring?

Normal
00:19:444 - I think it might be good to have two notes here (on both 'one' and 'thing') Yea, you're right on that one. I'll add a note there.

Hard
It's...pretty hard. osu! says it's a five star difficulty, and it feels that hard too. Maybe make it easier or rename it (Hard+ maybe?). What? you're expecting my difficulty to be a walk in a park? Nah, man. What's wrong with a little challenge? I'll leave my difficulty as it is.
00:35:932 - Two notes would be better than three here, since the lyrics are two syllables ('the waves') Nah, I disagree.

Insane
Insane - is insane. I didn't notice any errors, but I was just watching it because it was too hard for me (well, it IS an insane difficulty).

Anyway, good work!
Thanks for the mod. Sorry for the late reply to you also.
Scorpiour
ah~~u dig it out XDD~~~~cooooool~~~
Leorda
Hi there

[General]
* There is some unsnapped inherited timing points in each diff. You might want to check it and snap it

[Easy]
00:32:839 (1) - Make a slider like this to make a good blanket combo? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/317926
00:39:687 (1) - Remove new combo?
00:54:525 (1,2) - Overlapped by spinner-osu. Sometimes, beginners are slowly to read object, so this may be hidden for them
01:53:303 (4) - Replace with slider? It seems empty for me if you keep it....
02:02:434 (3) - ^

[Normal]
* AR +1?

[Hard]
01:42:889 (4) - Add clap at head slider?
01:44:601 (1) - Why clap?

[Naraku's Insane]
00:27:703 (3,4) - This note is touch the HP Bar
01:02:229 (4) - ^

Good job, then
Topic Starter
Roddie

Leorda wrote:

Hi there

[General]
* There is some unsnapped inherited timing points in each diff. You might want to check it and snap it Alright.

[Easy]
00:32:839 (1) - Make a slider like this to make a good blanket combo? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/317926 Got that fixed and it looks much better now.
00:39:687 (1) - Remove new combo? I'm sure its fine like that because the new combo there is following the lyrics pretty well in my opinion.
00:54:525 (1,2) - Overlapped by spinner-osu. Sometimes, beginners are slowly to read object, so this may be hidden for them Yea, you're right. Arranged those two objects and the ones after.
01:53:303 (4) - Replace with slider? It seems empty for me if you keep it.... I'll leave it as it is for now. I'm sure its fine like that.
02:02:434 (3) - ^ ^

[Normal]
* AR +1? Yea, you're right.

[Hard]
01:42:889 (4) - Add clap at head slider? Nah.
01:44:601 (1) - Why clap? It's because it sounds like there should be a clap here. So, I added it in and that sounds just about right.

[Naraku's Insane]
00:27:703 (3,4) - This note is touch the HP Bar Doesn't look that bad really. I'll leave it as it is.
01:02:229 (4) - ^ ^

Good job, then
Thank you for the mod, Leo.
Kenezz
Hey
Kenezz's SuperBakamod~

[Easy]
01:11:645 (2) - Nothing important and nazi, move the third control point 3~4 grids to the right to make the slider most curly.
03:06:349 (1) - Change the start of this spinner like the others diffs, yeah is a easy diff but is 1/2 of distance and no 1/4.

Omg that's all, very clean map u3u!!
Good Luck~
Topic Starter
Roddie

Kenezz wrote:

Hey
Kenezz's SuperBakamod~

[Easy]
01:11:645 (2) - Nothing important and nazi, move the third control point 3~4 grids to the right to make the slider most curly.
Alright. Looks a lot better.
03:06:349 (1) - Change the start of this spinner like the others diffs, yeah is a easy diff but is 1/2 of distance and no 1/4. Very well. If you say so.

Omg that's all, very clean map u3u!!
Good Luck~
Thanks for the mod, Kenezz.
Kenezz
Bubbies
Good luck with the rank.
Sakura
OMG I love this song so much!

oh yeah and is also Ranked

Congratulations! ^_^
spboxer3
congratz~^^
mancuso_JM_
You're so Pro Rodo!!! :D
CONGRATZ, man ;)
Stefan
Love you so much for mapping LP. <3
narakucrimson
You did it bro!
YTYuyu
OMG YES!! i remember listening to this song in my childhood. congratz on the rank ;)
Mismagius
Awesome to finally see this song ranked :D
Topic Starter
Roddie
Wow. This is quite a surprise. I'm glad my map finally got ranked. Thanks for the support everyone. (:
Scorpiour
alalalal~~~

finally it's ranked!!! congrats!!! great job ~~~~
Narufable
omg i was waiting for this beatmap and this day *-* yey >w< :,3
Akemi_Homura
Congratz~~ Roddie~ ><
[Yue]

Narufable wrote:

omg i was waiting for this beatmap and this day *-* yey >w< :,3
^

Linkin Park \:D/ <3333333
BrokenArrow
I love you. <3
meiikyuu
hey roddie :) grats ~
AIR315
Congratz~
The 08 team_Bourdon
Congratulation!!!! Rodo 8-)
Bobo_old
Finally ranked :O gratz ~
miss_master_old
LP<3
riffy
Ranked <3
Andrea
I love you for this beatmap ><

Linkin Park are my favourite band ever <3
IceBeam
woohoo :o

gz dude
PsychoSkill
Niiiice. <3
gratz :)
Nymph
wow one of my favourite songs from Linkin park =~= grats~
Mercurial
FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

but in the end, It doesn't ever matter ♥

Congratulations Roddie, this is one of my favourite songs ever.
Azure_Kite
My girlfriend left me because I was the ultimate fan of Linkin Park.

but in the end, it doesn't even matter.
Mercurial

Azure_Kite wrote:

My girlfriend left me because I was the ultimate fan of Linkin Park.

but in the end, it doesn't even matter.
F*cking Vevo.
Meowcenaries
congrats
GamerX4life
congrats
great map and song!
Fudgebrownie
Awesome need more songs like this ;p
Derekku
Just your friendly neighborhood title-text-changer coming through!

Topic Starter
Roddie
I'll just leave this here as a reminder.

Mercurial
OH MY GOSH! ♥

why does osu is showing only my plays?
show more