show more
Teddiursa_old

iMercurial wrote:

Time to take a break and map any song :3
Gonna do the same. o/
Lally
1 hour and 35 min down ._.
vizzy
This gives me a chance to do something else.
Mercurial

Lally wrote:

1 hour and 35 min down ._.
!faq boring
Flanster
everyone migrate to the test server \:D/
atleast it works
Teddiursa_old
Not everyone have the Supporter Tag.
HashishKabob
Oddly enough, my scores are still being submitted even if I can't see them. >.>
YTYuyu

ScarletSky wrote:

Oddly enough, my scores are still being submitted even if I can't see them. >.>
lmao apparently you can :P
HashishKabob
Well it just shows up like normal on the results screen so I checked on the site for the scores/listing and sure enough, my score was there. o.o
Sakura
Well if Bancho is down, you just gotta wait, please dont spam this thread and wait patiently, i'm pretty sure peppy must be doing something about it.
IcceeGamer
Yeah Now it Work ;D
Mercurial
Yey :)
Charby_old
I can't connect to osu! my ports are oppened and there is no anti virus on.
I just cant pass the login screen.
Phenomz
I made a new post (my bad) Well, it explains it all.. t/83028
natyusha

masood wrote:

Bancho is not working for me ingame (infinite log in). I have never had a problem with it in the past and I have the correct ports forwarded. This started about 5 hours ago and I saw nothing else posted on this forum or on osu!status.

Edit: after about a day of not being able to log onto bancho the issue seems to have resolved itself. I was even able to log on via mirc so i have no idea what caused my problems.
I'm currently unable to log on to osu!

After it tries to connect to bancho for a while a I get an "ERROR: Your password is incorrect" message.

The last time that this happened to me I had to wait about a day for it to resolve itself and I believe that I know the cause.

Basically, I tried to connect to bancho through mIRC to join #osu but I had to leave my computer for a little bit. In the meantime mIRC kept trying to connect (and failing) to cho.ppy.sh. This leads me to believe that my ip was banned from connecting or something similar. It may have also have been caused by me trying to reset my irc password.

This is the second time that I've tried to connect directly through an irc client and also the second time that I've been unable to connect to bancho in game.
DarkLUV_old
Mines keep saying i need to update but it is not updating
Tsuguame
My osu can only solo, can not be played online, do not know whether to update's problem
I can't login osu, what should I do? please help me 3Q><
Rey Fullbuster
when i Changed a new avatar, the new avatar wont appear

please Help me :(
Sakura
It takes a couple hours to appear in-game
Alucard
[Deleted]
Alucard
[Deleted]
RyuuNoZoro
I update new OSU and now bancho won't connect...what's happen?? ;c and OSU didn't read old beatmaps....I have massage that local map is crash...;c
sorry for my english ;3
RyuuNoZoro
I'm reinstal game...working now ;D sorry for problem ;3
Nujnh
Can't log in after last update, endless loading every time...
Nujnh
Problem solved.
Aznxboi
Just started playing again after a week and I can't login and connect to Bancho. I've tried turning off my antivirus and firewall, and also reinstalling the game multiple times but sadly still no success. Please help D: Q.Q
CaptainMV
problem is that i cannot log in osu only way it works is fill login information and restart the game then it puts this message " Connection failed. Hit Shift-F1 for status." and when i press shift-F1 it open white screen in osu but shows nothing so what i can do now i only can play single player mode
TheSpaceMan
все понятно
Citypressure
When I try to login to Osu! , it stays still at the status "Connecting..."

I tried to create another account (Marith) to see if it was because of my account, but it appears it isn't.
emergist

Citypressure wrote:

When I try to login to Osu! , it stays still at the status "Connecting..."

I tried to create another account (Marith) to see if it was because of my account, but it appears it isn't.
But when you were registering, you must have seen "You agree that this is your first registered account."
BlackSEGA3002

mm201 wrote:

This issue pops up often with all the different network configurations about. To help keep the forum clean, all issues connecting to osu!'s ingame chat and multiplay system (Bancho) should be directed here.

Common solutions to this problem:
  1. Open TCP port 13381 and 13382 on any firewalls between yourself and the internet.
  2. On Vista+, try turning down UAC to a lower setting, running in XP SP2 compatability mode, or allowing osu! to run as administrator.
  3. Some peer blocking blacklists contain osu!'s servers for some reason. Please add an exception for 174.34.145.226, 208.94.116.253, and 216.6.228.50 if you are using one.
  4. Have you tried logging out and back in?
More solutions to come.
Hello, i´m having a problem in osu when i try to connect online it gets stuck in "logging in". can you please help me? :)
Carver61
Same problem here, i've reinstalled osu!, i've tried some basic stuff to solve it, nothing worked, it's still "loging in" for 2days now.
Also here's my ip address88.177.195.151
Anyone can help me please ? (sorry for my bad english ^^")
Pacchiri
I'm having problems logging into the game. Whenever I try to login the logging in bubble on the bottom simply stays there animating for a very long time. I can only cancel it since it never logs me in. Sometimes instead of that I get a message saying Bancho authorization failed (or something along those lines) in a red bubble on the bottom right corner. I've opened both ports 13381 & 13382 on my firewall and am still unable to log in. I also tried to disable the firewall instead to see if that would help but it still wouldn't work. I've also reinstalled osu multiple times with the same result.

Am I unable to login perhaps because there are multiple users under the same IP address (or router) and not because of the ports? If so then there are actually three of us who simply want to try to play on osu together (the reason why I think this may be the problem is because I was the last one to sign up and having multiple accounts are against the rules). One of the computers seems to be fine and can login. That computer didn't need to have the firewall configured to open the ports, however. The other computer was also capable of logging in without opening ports too but for some reason after I tried logging in to it (which didn't work by the way) the one who was logged in first was incapable of logging back in and is experiencing the same thing as I am.
[Aggressor]
I can`t loggin to Bancho
Exologist_old
Yeah, it just sits there for me trying to log in forever.
Amigopen
all it says is Retrieving Data. I can see my scores, online users but i just can't get into the multiplayer servers :<[
Haykee
Same here :s
Parusi
i was able to playing yesterday and now i get wrong password error.
i type in my password good again and try to login again but it just keep saying logging in.
i cannot chat now with the friends i make before! :cry:
i change my password two times and still same error!
it just keep to try login and when i play a song and clear or quit it i see wrong password error.
i try everything in first post but that is not working.
what can i do to solve?
is because i have no flag?
zapsniff
I have the same exact problem.. "Logging in..." but it's not ;P
InsertCoinHeree
It says my connection failed. Yet,my internet is working perfectly fine!
I wonder what's wrong! DX
show more