forum

Werewolf Game 3 [Co-victory - neither side won]

posted
Total Posts
show more
anonymous_old

Pasonia wrote:

m980, you lucky sonuvagun, you get the last slot.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU---

Rolled wrote:

Pasonia wrote:

Shortly after this edit, I will code a C++ program that will generate your roles at random.
Look at this cool guy.
Just write a simple BASH script.

cat names | shuf | sdiff - roles
Derekku

strager wrote:

Pasonia wrote:

m980, you lucky sonuvagun, you get the last slot.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU---

Rolled wrote:

Pasonia wrote:

Shortly after this edit, I will code a C++ program that will generate your roles at random.
Look at this cool guy.

TOO CONFUSING adlfk :?

EDIT: just kidding I know it's easy xd
Sir Minelli
Am i late for joining?
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Echo

strager wrote:

Rolled wrote:

Pasonia wrote:

Or just pick names out of a hat ;X

Anyone know the number of wolves in this game?
Rolled
Pasonia wouldn't tell. :(
Echo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Loginer
Echo
I'd imagine something like this:
#include <cstdlib>
#include <cstdio>

int main() {
int a[16];
for (int i=0; i<16; ++i) {
a[i] = i;
}
for (int i=0; i<1000; ++i) {
int t1 = rand() % 16;
int t2 = rand() % 16;
int t = a[t1];
a[t1] = a[t2];
a[t2] = t;
}
for (int i=0; i<16; ++i) {
printf("%i\n", a[i]);
}
return 0;
}
anonymous_old
Rolled
I knew larto was a wolf~
Loginer
Echo
I still prefer names from a hat ;P
Derekku
All this coding is making my head hurt. :(
Wizard Of Orz
This is an official Werewolf Game #3 Communication

Please respond by 12:00PM, Singapore Standard Time (which is 12 hours from this PM). If you fail to reply by then, I will take it that your role is lapsed to another player.

Please RSVP.
ok i responded
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Reply through PM... dammit.

Anyway, hold your horses. After this post it's a Day One post, and we'll flag off at around 3AM local time.
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Game Introduction

*... In local news today, a strange incident has occurred at Damonville during an election day process. Locals are evacuating the town out of total fear, but the exact cause is not known...*

*whirr* *bzzt*

"Ahem!" Pasonia clears his throat out loud. "You guys, over there, you ain't sleepin' on me for this one, hmm?"
Nobody dared to shake their heads. No one out of the sixteen knew exactly what to expect. Some looked on at Pasonia with droopy eyes, but they do try to keep themselves awake.

"Excellent!" He cried. "You guys are lucky enough to be selected in a game of survival."

"If I may, you imbecile," foulcoon raised an objection, "why are we here for?"
"Yea, that's right, what's the big idea?" Cried a girl's voice, presumably that of Todesengal's.

"Quiet," barked Pasonia, pressing a remote controller which forced the two back to their seats, involuntarily. "I haven't even gotten to the exciting part. Oh, and yea, a word of reminder; you guys have ALL been tagged with a microchip I have conveniently inserted into your right wrists; you dare disobey my words and I guarantee you the next thing you'll be zapped."

Now nobody even dared to speak up. Everyone knew that they could hear a pin drop if it did.

"Perfect. Listen up carefully; I had a good mix of people with political leanings, with special skills, and stuff. Issue being, however, that some of you have been modified into Version 10. That is jargon for a serum that turns some of you into blood-lusting werewolves every night fall. Those guys who got hit, you know who you are. The rest of you, you are to find a way to eliminate these wolves. before they turn you into history."

A commotion ensued in the gathering room.

"It's about 3AM here now, so I do suggest some of you get some sleep. Every evening, I want you guys to all make a vote on who you think should die. Seriously."
"But why are we--"
"No 'buts', no protests, no nothing. You find your way into it. I can only tell you this; some of you are either gifted, or privileged, or evil. You either let the evil overrun your ass, or you band together and eliminate the devils' advocates."

Pasonia proceeds to leave the room.

"...oh," he pulled back, suddenly remembering something, "If you want anything, or a bed or whatever just go to the Meridian Hotel. Basically, only the sixteen of you are in town now, and I have seen it befitting to peruse the facilities of this small, god-knows-where town to my advantage. I won't be contactable unless needed be, so you guys figure out what to do. By the way, the jacuzzi rocks."

Before anyone had a chance to figure out what Pasonia actually meant, he vanished.

Day One has started. Tension begins. Stuff will begin to fly...
Rolled

Pasonia wrote:

"It's about 3AM here now, so I do suggest some of you get some sleep.

Pasonia wrote:

Before anyone had a chance to figure out what Pasonia actually meant, he vanished.

Day One has started. Tension begins. Stuff will begin to fly...
So is this night 0?

YOU CONFUSE ME PASONIA.
Wizard Of Orz
Mashley
Larto

Agent Spin Here wrote:

Nice introduction there.
*claps*

I have an aux role, but it'd be pretty silly to reveal what it is in the first post. So I won't.
It's pretty silly to say that you have one on the first day. Jesus.
Cuddlebun
hey foul

how about that jacuzzi ;)
Olinad
I'll never understand why we are supposed to vote during the first day -.-' Anyway, good game to anyone :D
0_o

Olinad wrote:

Anyway, good game to anyone :D
and by "anyone" I assume you mean anyone who isn't a flesh eating killer? ;)
nardii
I don't know who to vote so I'll just jump on the bandwagon and...

Lurk without voting Todesengal
0_o
Ok, might as well start this off (please don't kill me for this)

I vote ASH. Claiming to be an aux right off the bat makes himself a ridiculously easy wolf target. Not the smartest move.. unless he didn't have to worry about being night killed to begin with?

idk, discuss?
Rolled
It was dumb whether or not he does have an aux, doesn't have an aux, or is a werewolf. Not going to use a vote on it just quite yet though.
Echo
Finally, a new game that I can participate in ^^;

Since Pasonia won't reveal the number of wolves, can we get a general consensus about how many there are? I'd imagine there are 5, which gives us 3 days of miskills.

Olinad wrote:

I'll never understand why we are supposed to vote during the first day -.-' Anyway, good game to anyone :D
It's either we vote on day 1, or we lose someone on night 1... I'd rather we lynch someone =.=

0_o wrote:

I vote ASH. Claiming to be an aux right off the bat makes himself a ridiculously easy wolf target. Not the smartest move.. unless he didn't have to worry about being night killed to begin with?
No comment.
Echo
YellowerYoshi
Day 1 voting is pretty much just a random guess in these games since there's really nothing to speculate about until aux roles have had a night to act and such.

With that said, I'll just make a blind vote.

Lynch vote cast against Larto.
thepianist

YellowYoshi1 wrote:

With that said, I'll just make a blind vote.

Lynch vote cast against Larto.
Personally, I don't like blind votes (to be more exact, people claiming to make blind votes) so I'll first temporarily settle on voting for YellowYoshi1.

I think.

I'll see about it later.
Echo
What did you guys think about nardi's post though?
thepianist

Echo wrote:

What did you guys think about nardi's post though?
Iono. Same thing as I think about blindly voting. :P
Echo
nardi better stop LURKING and answer my question
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Pasonia steps into the hall at 10:15AM and posted an announcement.

Dear experiments,

Since it's the first day, I decided we'll have a little bit of liberty with timing and start the day in the wee hours. Don't get yourself all hot and bothered about 3AM.

Secondly, I will update the vote standings.

Thirdly, as I am an easily confused person, do not mark in bold when you're clearly not voting, puh-LEESE.
Lurk without voting わなんでやねん、バカ?

Regards
Pasonia

P.S. Execution method this game? I guess I'll just step in front of you and shoot you with my pistol. I need an excuse to do some ultraviolent shit rofl.
anonymous_old
Nonexistent people do not talk in a game you don't exist. kthxbai.
Echo

Pasonia wrote:

Thirdly, as I am an easily confused person, do not mark in bold when you're clearly not voting, puh-LEESE.
Lurk without voting なんでやねん、バカ?
「わ」って何だ?「は」ってじゃない、バカ?

Stop lurking everyone and start making posts
Cuddlebun
shooting someone with a pistol is not superviolent

how about you make it a plot twist--YOU'RE a wolf, and you kill them personally :U

or you could just pistolwhip them to death
adam2046
I can't really decide if Pas is insane or not...

I don't see "admitted to lurking" as a very good point.
Echo

adam2046 wrote:

I don't see "admitted to lurking" as a very good point.
Lurking in itself is an average tell, but remember nardi was lynched as a wolf last game (and I'm pretty sure he is/was). Reusing a phrase that garnered suspicion, even though it may not have been the ultimate cause of his lynch, is not something a villager would do.
show more