forum

Atoguru - Mr.Liar

posted
Total Posts
show more
Garven
[General]
Tick rate 4 sounds awesome on this song, but tick rate 2 is pretty good too.
03:03:199 - Having a note here would give a better feeling of resolution to the map.

[Storyboard]
All of your lyric images look really fuzzy and are a stark contrast compared to the sharpness of the bg image.

[Skin]
The comboburst image doesn't fit the BG's theme very well stylistically.

[KomeiKi]
00:31:999 (3) - This slider end doesn't sound intentional, but if it is, it doesn't sound too well trying to follow that lyric after following the main beat so much
01:17:599 - Extend the break to here.

02:03:199 (1) - Kind of soon after a spinner for this level of difficulty.
02:12:799 (1) - ^

[Normal]
01:17:599 - Extend break to here
02:39:199 - ^
I really don't like the placement of that last break since you have a break, play for 20 seconds, and the map is over. It's kind of disruptive.

[Hard]
00:54:199 (2) - This played so much better for me

01:17:599 - Extend break to here
01:28:249 (4,5) - Kind of a tricky rhythm to stack
01:51:199 (1) - Something similar to the last suggestion would be cool
02:39:199 - Extend break to here
02:53:599 (1) - Same rhythm suggestion

[Taiko]
01:06:949 (1) - Aww, these k's would be so much more sexy as finishes (removing the ds) but then you'd have an overlapping one at 01:07:999 - Then again, if you raised the slider speed like you did for the second and third kiai... (hint hint)
All the quick 1/4's didn't feel very good for such a swingin' song.

[qinche]
00:12:799 (8) - aaah I keep missing this slider since it's hard to see from 00:11:449 (3) - 's hitburst
Tick rate 2 for this one if you do tick 4 for the others. The normal tick sound is a bit too loud for this.

Sexy song to map. <3
Topic Starter
sirjuyt

Garven wrote:

[General]
Tick rate 4 sounds awesome on this song, but tick rate 2 is pretty good too. Don’t like ticks sound much, I’d use 2 tick rate
03:03:199 - Having a note here would give a better feeling of resolution to the map. :) Ok. Sounds great.

[Storyboard]
All of your lyric images look really fuzzy and are a stark contrast compared to the sharpness of the bg image.

[Skin]
The comboburst image doesn't fit the BG's theme very well stylistically. well,if I can't find better one,I'll delete it

[KomeiKi]
00:31:999 (3) - This slider end doesn't sound intentional, but if it is, it doesn't sound too well trying to follow that lyric after following the main beat so much
01:17:599 - Extend the break to here.

02:03:199 (1) - Kind of soon after a spinner for this level of difficulty.
02:12:799 (1) - ^

[Normal]
01:17:599 - Extend break to here Ok.
02:39:199 - ^ ^
I really don't like the placement of that last break since you have a break, play for 20 seconds, and the map is over. It's kind of disruptive.
But I want to do the break for echoing with 01:17:599~01:27:199. If it’s need, I’ll map.

[Hard]
00:54:199 (2) - This played so much better for me Yap. Do some change,

01:17:599 - Extend break to here Ok.
01:28:249 (4,5) - Kind of a tricky rhythm to stack I think it's ok.
01:51:199 (1) - Something similar to the last suggestion would be cool yees
02:39:199 - Extend break to here Ok.
02:53:599 (1) - Same rhythm suggestion ^^

[Taiko]
01:06:949 (1) - Aww, these k's would be so much more sexy as finishes (removing the ds) but then you'd have an overlapping one at 01:07:999 - Then again, if you raised the slider speed like you did for the second and third kiai... (hint hint)
All the quick 1/4's didn't feel very good for such a swingin' song.

[qinche]
00:12:799 (8) - aaah I keep missing this slider since it's hard to see from 00:11:449 (3) - 's hitburst
Tick rate 2 for this one if you do tick 4 for the others. The normal tick sound is a bit too loud for this.

Sexy song to map. <3 <3

:) yeah~
thank you checking the map, garven!
Komeiji Yuki
I think it's better now

Thx you Garven :oops:

(About the spinners , I have no idea to change it so I put them closer to the center . Wish it helps the beginners . )

Download: Atoguru - Mr.Liar (sirjuyt) [KomeiKi].osu
qinche
wow that was eh...unexpected... i dunno if i really should change it, no other had mentioned this part before...

also about the tick rate. the score spread is pretty good now, i would make it 2 at most (actually it doesnt do anything cuz i didnt use any long slider), 4 is indeed adding too many scores and is loud.

if you agree to these, then please let the mapper make the tick rate 2.
Garven
@sirj I'm still waiting to see if anything is going to happen here...
OnosakiHito
Aaah, sorry that I didn't act faster. Forgot about this because I got so many requests.

Garven wrote:

[Taiko]
I have use K K K kd should fit good now.
All the quick 1/4's didn't feel very good for such a swingin' song. Deleted some and made them easier
Thank you once again for modding my Taiko diff Garven. Less people are doing this, so I'm pretty happy about it.
Waiting for coming mods from you~

Download: Atoguru - Mr.Liar (sirjuyt) [Ono's Taiko Oni].osu
Topic Starter
sirjuyt

OnosakiHito wrote:

Aaah, sorry that I didn't act faster. Forgot about this because I got so many requests.

Garven wrote:

[Taiko]
I have use K K K kd should fit good now.
All the quick 1/4's didn't feel very good for such a swingin' song. Deleted some and made them easier
Thank you once again for modding my Taiko diff Garven. Less people are doing this, so I'm pretty happy about it.
Waiting for coming mods from you~
:D

~~~~~~

Okey :) Garven

I think this map is ok now
Garven
[Skin]
No comboburst change then? Ah well.

[KomeiKi]
03:03:199 - Not sure if you noticed the general mod, but please consider adding a note here to give a better feeling of resolution to the map.

[Normal]
About the last break, it's not needed - just my opinion on the game play flow.

[qinche]
I am kind of perplexed with qinche's answer. I'm okay with the slider not being changed, but it seems like you're okay with the tick rate 2? Can we get this clarified please?
Also: 03:03:199 - Not sure if you noticed the general mod, but please consider adding a note here to give a better feeling of resolution to the map.
qinche

Garven wrote:

[Skin]
No comboburst change then? Ah well.

[KomeiKi]
03:03:199 - Not sure if you noticed the general mod, but please consider adding a note here to give a better feeling of resolution to the map.

[Normal]
About the last break, it's not needed - just my opinion on the game play flow.

[qinche]
I am kind of perplexed with qinche's answer. I'm okay with the slider not being changed, but it seems like you're okay with the tick rate 2? Can we get this clarified please?
Also: 03:03:199 - Not sure if you noticed the general mod, but please consider adding a note here to give a better feeling of resolution to the map.

yup, im fine with tick rate 2 and adding a note at the end

Download: Atoguru - Mr.Liar (sirjuyt) [qinche].osu
Topic Starter
sirjuyt

Garven wrote:

[Skin]
No comboburst change then? Ah well. Ah? Mabye I should do a full submission, have deleted.
[KomeiKi]

[Normal]
About the last break, it's not needed - just my opinion on the game play flow. Ok. Have mapped this part.

[qinche]
- thanks Garven :)
Garven
Rebub~
Breeze
神曲
RANKED
tutuhaha
lol!!!!
Congratulations~~~~~~~~~~
spboxer3
恭喜了~第一張Ranked map~
Pereira006