Requested page is not yet translated to the selected language (Nederlands). Showing English version.
The content on this page is incomplete or outdated. If you are able to help out, please consider updating the article!
Records of osu!'s history, all in the osu! wiki.
- Initial game build
- Taiko and Catch the Beat, more mods, and major improvements
- Five years of osu!, osu!mania, widescreen support, and visual settings
- UI overhaul, HD skins, improved widescreen support, osu!mania editor, in-game collections, moddingV2 was introduced, Disqus, osu!api, accuracy overlays, Comic Fiesta 2013, downloads unrestricted, and osu!cuttingedge (osu!supporters only)
- BPM scrolling, in-game intro/outro sequences, osu!cuttingedge (for everyone), and snow!
- jizz (redesigned osu!web), osu!weekly, and osu!coins
- scorev2, announcement of a new open-source "lazer" version of osu! (previously known as "osu!lazer"), and an osu! wiki overhaul
- release of the first lazer build of osu!, and Discord integration on the stable client