The content on this page is incomplete or outdated. If you are able to help out, please consider updating the article!
Records of osu!'s history, all in the osu! wiki.
- Initial game build
- Taiko and Catch the Beat, more mods, and major improvements
- Five years of osu!, osu!mania, widescreen support, and visual settings
- UI overhaul, HD skins, improved widescreen support, osu!mania editor, in-game collections, moddingV2 was introduced, Disqus, osu!api, accuracy overlays, Comic Fiesta 2013, downloads unrestricted, and osu!cuttingedge (osu!supporters only)
- BPM scrolling, in-game intro/outro sequences, osu!cuttingedge (for everyone), and snow!
- jizz (redesigned osu!web), osu!weekly, and osu!coins
- scorev2, announcement of a new open-source "lazer" version of osu! (previously known as "osu!lazer"), and an osu! wiki overhaul
- release of the first lazer build of osu!, and Discord integration on the stable client