This page does not meet the standards of the osu! wiki and needs to be cleaned up or rewritten. If you are able to help out, please consider updating the article!
Records of osu!'s history, all in the osu! wiki.
- Initial game build
- Taiko and Catch the Beat, more mods, and major improvements
- Five years of osu!, osu!mania, widescreen support, and visual settings
- UI overhaul, HD skins, improved widescreen support, osu!mania editor, in-game collections, moddingV2 was introduced, Disqus, osu!api, accuracy overlays, Comic Fiesta 2013, downloads unrestricted, and osu!cuttingedge (osu!supporters only)
- BPM scrolling, in-game intro/outro sequences, osu!cuttingedge (for everyone), and snow!
- jizz (redesigned osu!web), osu!weekly, and osu!coins
- scorev2, open-source osu! announced (osu!lazer), and osu! wiki (overhaul)
- first osu!lazer build release, and Discord integration