forum

UWU Union business investments

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor
Comrades, due to the rising tensions between various factions. And to combat Mr. Manishh's monopoly on business in the OT! Land. Our Union needs to invest in various enterprises to have the funds necessary to survive both in peacetime and wartime. I hereby announce our new business plans, Which are

1. Kobold Mine (KM) - Mining, mainly Iron
  2. Nakamura Steel Mill (NSM) - Turn Irons into steels
  3. Nakamura Heavy-industries Enterprise (NHEN) - Turn steels into machineries
  4. Tachibana Aviation Industries (TAI) - Turn steels into planes
  5. Aqua Construction Company (ACC) - Turn steels into buildings
  6. Kita Shipbuilding Company (KSC) - Turn steels into shipfus
  7. Kita Port (KP) - Port for trading and parking shipfus.
  8. Yunyun-Megumin Central Arsenal (YMCA) - Turn steels to bakuretsu stuffs
These enterprises will be cooperatively owned by all members of the UWU Union.

I also ordered the Kita Shipbuilding Company to build a Tone-Class Shipfu, the UWUS Tone, which will enter the PADORUWUTF naval force as (AFAIK) the first non-user warship in the history of OT! Land. She'll be the all-in-one ship for shore bombardment, reconnaissance, air strikes, commerce raiding, convoy protection and anti-submarine warfare.

See the UWUS Tone
Her armaments will be 4x2 8-inch main guns, 4x2 5-inch guns, 4x3 Type 93 torpedos and a bunch of 25mm anti-air canon. As well as the ability to carry 6 floatplanes and some depth charges.

Signed,
Jangsoodlor
Chairman of the UWU Union
Acting Commander of the PADORUWUTF
22/04/2566
Corne2Plum3
Oh I didn't know that Kobold84 owns a mine
NotRaffi
The first warship in OT is clevelands
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

NotRaffi wrote:

The first warship in OT is clevelands
they're a user so that (maybe) doesn't count but you're technically correct
NotRaffi
Also the arms industry is mine already tbh
Ymir
Brother, where are you going to get all the land for this?
You do realise that the British Megacorp owns a sizeable amount of OT Homeland, AND has been lent almost half of the land in Padoru Territory.

Not to mention the fact that these projects could destroy a LOT of grass, and we love grass here.
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

NotRaffi wrote:

-Remi wrote:

You do realise that the British Megacorp owns a sizeable amount of OT Homeland, AND has been lent almost half of the land in Padoru Territory.
these are just startup companies to break monopolies. And no, we dont run out of land until our overlord peppy's server got bakuretsu'ed
Ymir

Jangsoodlor wrote:

NotRaffi wrote:

-Remi wrote:

these are just startup companies to break monopolies. And no, we dont run out of land until our overlord peppy's server got bakuretsu'ed
The universe is quite big and has an almost infinite amount land, as you've stated, but where is your rocket? You can't possibly leave the atmosphere on foot.
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

-Remi wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

NotRaffi wrote:

-Remi wrote:

The universe is quite big and has an almost infinite amount land, as you've stated, but where is your rocket? You can't possibly leave the atmosphere on foot.
Our technology is not that advanced yet. As I've stated, these are just startup companies. Meaning that they're just, well..., start operating. With investments to all these companies in these fields means that we have a near-total control of our supply chain to produce weapons tools to be use when discussions in peaceful manner cannot proceed. I believe that one day the Yunyun-Megumin Central Arsenal will be able to produce rockets.
Dementedduck
lol imagine not being able to just fly out of the atmosphere in a space suit
NotRaffi
Rather than waiting for a new breakthrough in your technology, may i interests you in our own space travel certified vessels?
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

Dementedduck wrote:

lol imagine not being able to just fly out of the atmosphere in a space suit
It's true that we can't Camellia - Exit This Earth's Atomosphere yet. But we definitely can Camellia - FLYING OUT TO THE SKY (covered by Nanahira, moimoi, Nana Takahashi).

NotRaffi wrote:

Rather than waiting for a new breakthrough in your technology, may i interests you in our own space travel certified vessels?
Yes on a condition that you provide us with the transfer of technology.
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor
Changelog: I forgor an aircraft production company so there u go
Kobold84
I also mine anime music and pictures and store them at the Waifu Storage (first 30 days of safekeeping there are free for party members!).
Polyspora
ok
Reyalp51
Manishh
This is all crap, they don't even have fund to invest in this many companies. Or maybe they are using illegal ways and blackmoney to do that.

They are trying to play monopoly by using my name and destroying my goodwill. I sincerely ask you to shut down these currpt business or I will file a defamation case againt you.

No other business is happy with the monopoly you are trying to make
Reyalp51

Manishh wrote:

This is all crap, they don't even have fund to invest in this many companies. Or maybe they are using illegal ways and blackmoney to do that.

They are trying to play monopoly by using my name and destroying my goodwill. I sincerely ask you to shut down these currpt business or I will file a defamation case againt you.

No other business is happy with the monopoly you are trying to make
we do not use blackmoney we just use the power and will of weebs, also skill isue
Manishh
Hello I am a entrepreneur. Respected Mr. President and all trusted Parliament members, this is a letter from me Manishh to warn you about these business.

UwU union is already known for their stupidity and how their mind can change in an instant. They are definitely looting people to start a monopoly by not letting other small companies to start their business. By letting them do that, they will be able to have a strong impact on the decisions the government take. They are not the only one who can do that. Parties like them who known to be a group in past are very dangerous, all they want is to have political power either by being a part of politics or influence on decision indirectly.

By letting them have such a control on Mining as well as companies which will use those minerals will have a big impact on OT! Advancement. by letting such a untrusted union to have a part of it, will impact government strength. EX- A-Breaking Laboratory Paranormal Investigation Unit (ALPIU) and other abraker research centres

I request the government to not gave them permission to establish it. As of now they dont have any permission from the government for such a big business. Mining require license and they do not have it. Even if a license is not required, I will file a defamation case which will not let them have permission till the case is over. Its all your decision Mr. President.

---Manishh
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

Manishh wrote:

Hello I am a entrepreneur. Respected Mr. President and all trusted Parliament members, this is a letter from me Manishh to warn you about these business.

UwU union is already known for their stupidity and how their mind can change in an instant. They are definitely looting people to start a monopoly by not letting other small companies to start their business. By letting them do that, they will be able to have a strong impact on the decisions the government take. They are not the only one who can do that. Parties like them who known to be a group in past are very dangerous, all they want is to have political power either by being a part of politics or influence on decision indirectly.

By letting them have such a control on Mining as well as companies which will use those minerals will have a big impact on OT! Advancement. by letting such a untrusted union to have a part of it, will impact government strength. EX- A-Breaking Laboratory Paranormal Investigation Unit (ALPIU) and other abraker research centres

I request the government to not gave them permission to establish it. As of now they dont have any permission from the government for such a big business. Mining require license and they do not have it. Even if a license is not required, I will file a defamation case which will not let them have permission till the case is over. Its all your decision Mr. President.

---Manishh
Wdym by us not letting small companies start business? We ARE small companies starting business. There's too much monopoly here that we're trying to break. You said yourself that you own nearly all of OT! Business. And the fact that these UWU companies are cooperatively owned say something about your capitalistic monopolist tendencies mr. Manishh.

Also, since we refuses to recognise all courts jurisdiction. Technically, you can't file a case of defamation against us or me.

Signed,
Jangsoodlor
Chairman of the UWU Union
show more