forum

why have been people turning into padrous lately

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
z0z
like i've seen more and more people turn into a padrou recently and i'm not sure what's going on

how concerned should i be?
YyottaCat
Because of the Padoru invasion but I don't have my avatar Padoru-fied so I'm not in them.
Akumace1
H̵̞̑̓A̴̲͆̾͊S̴̩͋̿͂H̶̜͛Į̸̱̯̓R̵̨̓͘E̶̫̲͍͌̈͌ ̴̪̗̎̓͑S̴͙͓͋͆͒ͅO̵͇̮̣̊̂͊R̸͍̊́̍I̸̤̣͠ ̵̼͕̟̽̀̀Y̷͔͇̮͒̉Ȏ̴̳̟̔
̶̯͇͂͌̉K̶͕͍̈̿Ä̸̢̜́Z̸̥͈̈́͂Ḛ̴̛̯̳̓ ̶̮̈́̓N̵̩͍̮͝Ǒ̸̙ ̷͉͓̯͆Ỹ̵̩͆O̵̠̼̜͌Ų̵̃ ̷̰͚͊͂̂Ņ̵͒̉Í̵̛̗̼̚
̶̲͔͚̈́̆̽T̸̹̰͍̃͒͐Ṡ̷̨̨̟̎̚Ủ̷̧̞̒K̶̮͚̅̌̕I̴̞̗͌̌́Ṁ̷̝͔͇͑̒I̴͚̳̟̿̆Ḧ̴̯̣́A̴̱̐R̷͇͐̑͝Á̵̟̻̓ ̵̲̜̍̉W̸̢̋͆̆O̸͉̻̾͌
̵̼͐̆̉P̸̲̯͑͊̃͜A̶̱͗̈́D̵͓̩̊O̸̻̗̳͂R̷̍͆͜Ų̸̜̔͗̈́ ̵̠̪̮́̈́P̶̦̦̟͂̋Ā̴̦͂͋D̶͕̱̃O̷̯͛R̸̞͔̎̌̏U̴̝̦͠
Topic Starter
z0z

Akumace1 wrote:

H̵̞̑̓A̴̲͆̾͊S̴̩͋̿͂H̶̜͛Į̸̱̯̓R̵̨̓͘E̶̫̲͍͌̈͌ ̴̪̗̎̓͑S̴͙͓͋͆͒ͅO̵͇̮̣̊̂͊R̸͍̊́̍I̸̤̣͠ ̵̼͕̟̽̀̀Y̷͔͇̮͒̉Ȏ̴̳̟̔
̶̯͇͂͌̉K̶͕͍̈̿Ä̸̢̜́Z̸̥͈̈́͂Ḛ̴̛̯̳̓ ̶̮̈́̓N̵̩͍̮͝Ǒ̸̙ ̷͉͓̯͆Ỹ̵̩͆O̵̠̼̜͌Ų̵̃ ̷̰͚͊͂̂Ņ̵͒̉Í̵̛̗̼̚
̶̲͔͚̈́̆̽T̸̹̰͍̃͒͐Ṡ̷̨̨̟̎̚Ủ̷̧̞̒K̶̮͚̅̌̕I̴̞̗͌̌́Ṁ̷̝͔͇͑̒I̴͚̳̟̿̆Ḧ̴̯̣́A̴̱̐R̷͇͐̑͝Á̵̟̻̓ ̵̲̜̍̉W̸̢̋͆̆O̸͉̻̾͌
̵̼͐̆̉P̸̲̯͑͊̃͜A̶̱͗̈́D̵͓̩̊O̸̻̗̳͂R̷̍͆͜Ų̸̜̔͗̈́ ̵̠̪̮́̈́P̶̦̦̟͂̋Ā̴̦͂͋D̶͕̱̃O̷̯͛R̸̞͔̎̌̏U̴̝̦͠
oh shit they're here
what should i do...?
YyottaCat

z0z wrote:

Akumace1 wrote:

oh shit they're here
what should i do...?
YOU SHALL BECOME ONE OF THEM.
abraker
nope
Topic Starter
z0z

abraker wrote:

nope
i think i'll just grab your hand and run away from the approaching padrou
Phantonym
PADORU PADORU
levesterz
HASIRE SORIYO
Corne2Plum3
The source -> community/forums/topics/1194992

... I guess
Tad Fibonacci
Don't question it.

Just Padoru.
Topic Starter
z0z
ah no they're all coming closer
Phantonym
JOIN US BROTHER
Lapizote
the padoru spirit grows stronger
samX500
in my case, I still have some Padoru energy left in me from last year's incident.
Winnyace

YOU SEE, MY CHILDREN, I'M A HUMAN MYSELF, AND I NEED TO BE CONSIDERED HIP AND COOL SO THAT DENIZENS WILL THINK I'M HIP AND COOL. IT DIDN'T REALLY WORK OUT BUT I GET TO TYPE LIKE THIS SO WEEEEE

Topic Starter
z0z
wait why are there sO MANY?

i'm running and i still see more padorus coming
Winnyace

IT'S CHRISTMAS, DUDE. JUST LIKE ACCEPT IT. WE AREN'T GOING TO EAT YOUR SOUL OR ANYTHING, NO

levesterz
Paduro paduro
Foxi
Actually, z0z has a padoru from the drawthread.
but with no BRIM
show more