forum

SHITPOST THREAD

posted
Total Posts
show more
johnmedina999
osu pills have been proven to cause death when overdosed by even one µg. Unless you want to OD, Death, I wouldn't take that offer if I were you.

HOWEVER, I have a stockpile of osu watr for you if you DON'T lock the thread. How about that? osu water is almost completely safe.
Nigrod

Hello
abraker
ya'll need to drink 99% alcohol
Apple_iFry
i like washing my hands with lasagna.
Death

Penguin wrote:

Hey... keep this on the down low, but I may or may not have a few osu!pills that could have your name on it. If you were to... lock this thread maybe..

would that offer persuade you?
No.

johnmedina999 wrote:

HOWEVER, I have a stockpile of osu watr for you if you DON'T lock the thread. How about that? osu water is almost completely safe.
Also no.

abraker wrote:

I'm on a strict 73% Isopropyl alcohol cleanse already.
keremaru
take a bath death
Topic Starter
Brainage

keremal wrote:

take a bath death

no u
TheLegendaryHD
Tad Fibonacci
If you lock this thread, more threads like this will be created.
And without a safe place where people can vent out their shit posting, they can easily be frustrated and go on to shit post other forums.

It's pointless so your only choice is to give in to the shit postings.
abraker
Alright so let me get this straight. Fags post shit like this and it takes days to take care of. Suddenly a moderator comes and innocent threads like this one are being threatened to be locked. WTF??

Death, as bored out of your mind you may be, stop trying to fix shit that ain't broken and focus on actual issues.
Serraionga
You are not authorised to read this forum.
abraker

Death wrote:

abraker wrote:

I'm on a strict 73% Isopropyl alcohol cleanse already.
I am starting to believe that all previous lords became tyrants because they didn't not consume 99% alcohol. Trashipitus might be amplifying the power hungry drive within the infected. Lord Stefan Threadlock was a terrible case, yet a prime example, where as denizens don't normally have a power drive to amplify.
Aiseca

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

This is somewhat bad .. Don't go overboard.
johnmedina999
Serraionga
abraker
juesus
abraker
I look like some kind of elf lol
Aiseca

abraker wrote:

Pixel seizures.
Death

abraker wrote:

Alright so let me get this straight. Fags post shit like this and it takes days to take care of. Suddenly a moderator comes and innocent threads like this one are being threatened to be locked. WTF??

Death, as bored out of your mind you may be, stop trying to fix shit that ain't broken and focus on actual issues.
Absolutely

abraker wrote:

I am starting to believe that all previous lords became tyrants because they didn't not consume 99% alcohol. Trashipitus might be amplifying the power hungry drive within the infected. Lord Stefan Threadlock was a terrible case, yet a prime example, where as denizens don't normally have a power drive to amplify.
I will keep this in mind.
ColdTooth
I like off-topic, but the amount of threads in this sub-forum is so fucking bad it's no wonder why people want this place nuked. Threads were not this fucking horrible a few years ago, bring back actual posts that aren't shitpost, but atleast have the deserved spot in this forum. Make this sub-forum actually decent, instead of "lmao let me just make a thread where it makes no sense cause that's what this place is, right XDDDDDDDDDDD"

It's why the mods are probably neutrally confused. I say neutrally because they'll just lock threads that are absolute pieces of shit, and refrain from user x to post anymore threads. They look at this one, and they see how many pages are in it, and they don't lock it immediately because it's a popular forum topic.

Abraker, as much as I find the whole "trashipitus" and "consume alcohol" is funny, it's not really helping any of the situations that off-topic is facing. I just don't think it's funny anymore as the trend of it is getting repetitive and old, why'd you think I stopped posting "I'm gay" or "die" in every post I made in 2017 or 2018? I'm almost positive everyone, including you, thought it was overboard. Yeah, I was younger, but now I'm reformed enough to actually have positive posts. I made large posts like the clock joke, and you hailed for that. I stopped doing that because it took way too much time, and the threads were, in a simplified way, getting shittier.

If this place were to continue being a cesspool corner, then I'm absolutely certain this sub-forum would die out in a few months. I liked off-topic a few years ago, posts were funny, slightly meaningful, actually cool people to talk to. Maybe that's just my point of view... maybe it's just how I see things... maybe it's just how bored I was during school or after graduation.

Regardless, this thread should be locked, as it's practically a repost of the YELLING THREAD that somehow lost its purpose and it's more dead than a pile of bones laying in the corner like it has a job to do, to be an object.

Sorry if this post sounded a bit harsh of me, I'm not having one of the best months, and passionately, I think you all have something in you, something potential. Strive that instead of posting random letters of the russian alphabet or reposting threads that had meaning and was funny at the time.

Fuck, I'm gunna get off, I'm sorry for having people to read this unaccented piece I typed.
johnmedina999
E

johnmedina999 wrote:

Fuck
Stop talking about ot pl0x

thanx

abraker
"I liked off-topic a few years ago, posts were funny, slightly meaningful, actually cool people to talk to"

^ This lacks so much description yet we all kinda know what you mean. Yet again we do not at all in a specific context. I have no idea what threads you are referring to. We abstractly refer to "the good times" but we never actually show what we mean by that. Anyone here, anyone one us lazy fucks, can make good posts if we cared enough to put an inch of effort, and I have no idea why non do but complain. Unless I'm blind, I don't see anyone trying but me. I made a thread where someone can start explaining this nonsense.
Topic Starter
Brainage
I wasn't here "a few years ago" so I'm just used to Off-Topic being a shitpost cesspool. General Discussion now is probably the closest I've seen to what you guys are describing as "Off-Topic a few years ago"
Penguin
General Discussion is horrible. It's just a whole bunch of new players who don't know that G&R exists.
Meah
keremaru
trashipitus is like arthritis
Achromalia
update: "shut fucj" new catchphrase. i dont care, shut fucj.

there should be an FG epidemic.

hmm.
TheLegendaryHD
Westonini
levesterz
Tad Fibonacci
45Traeath
Kevin and his d**k.
TheLegendaryHD

tad01123 wrote:

thank you
johnmedina999
Serraionga
The unicorn is a legendary creature that has been described since antiquity as a beast with a single large, pointed, spiraling horn projecting from its forehead. The unicorn was depicted in ancient seals of the Indus Valley Civilization and was mentioned by the ancient Greeks in accounts of natural history by various writers, including Ctesias, Strabo, Pliny the Younger, and Aelian. The Bible also describes an animal, the re'em, which some versions translate as unicorn.

In European folklore, the unicorn is often depicted as a white horse-like or goat-like animal with a long horn and cloven hooves (sometimes a goat's beard). In the Middle Ages and Renaissance, it was commonly described as an extremely wild woodland creature, a symbol of purity and grace, which could be captured only by a virgin. In the encyclopedias, its horn was said to have the power to render poisoned water potable and to heal sickness. In medieval and Renaissance times, the tusk of the narwhal was sometimes sold as unicorn horn.

Even in the twenty-first century, the unicorn holds a place in popular culture. It is often used as a symbol of fantasy or rarity.

maszyna972
johnmedina999

maszyna972 wrote:

THIS IS SO SAD CAN WE HIT 50 LIKES
Justified
Topic Starter
Brainage
guys what is the maximum number of characters allowed in a post i wanna break the forums plz
show more