forum

Minimal (All modes, HD/SD)

posted
Total Posts
show more
KWAZE

Geroyuni wrote:

KWAZE wrote:

I kinda need a fix too since I'm stuck on a computer with low compatability but the link brings me to an errored dropbox link

The fix is available in the customization ZIP, in the first post.

Yeah I didn't notice that and it worked, thanks
LeckoBoii
Is there a way I can center the playing area for Mania?
Pootisborn
Gero's the first person on osu! who has a Non-anime skin, therefore his/her opinion matters

HATERS GONNE HATE
Topic Starter
Geroyuni

LeckoTheGecko wrote:

I have added that into the customization ZIP in the top post so you don't have to manually make it work yourself (unless you have an uncommon screen ratio, in which case I included a tutorial in the ZIP too)
soypork
Just installed this skin and I'm loving it!

One small thing though, have you considered adding a "Full combo" or "Perfect" text on the graph thing after each play when the player FC's a map? (I hope you understand what I mean, I find it hard to describe lol). If not, no problem, I can easily add it myself, but I would love one in your style :D
Topic Starter
Geroyuni

dydtdxdt wrote:

One small thing though, have you considered adding a "Full combo" or "Perfect" text on the graph thing after each play when the player FC's a map? (I hope you understand what I mean, I find it hard to describe lol). If not, no problem, I can easily add it myself, but I would love one in your style :D

Oh man, I should've done that in the final version. What do you think of this? (download here)
LeckoBoii

Geroyuni wrote:

LeckoTheGecko wrote:

I have added that into the customization ZIP in the top post so you don't have to manually make it work yourself (unless you have an uncommon screen ratio, in which case I included a tutorial in the ZIP too)

Alright, man. Thanks a bunch!
Ruraruri
nc
soypork

Geroyuni wrote:

dydtdxdt wrote:

Oh man, I should've done that in the final version. What do you think of this? (download here)

I like that!
Storoberi
Really like the skin, its simplicity makes it easy to focus. Yet it still manages to remain beautiful.
FrontStreet
where's the 16:9 playfield border? i've downloaded the customization ZIP 5 times and it's not there.
EmeraldSnorlax
Looking Good :)
sisig
Nice
Pidguit
This is my new skin, kinda. I mixed this skin with other skins to change the cursor and some menu things that I did not like. Other than that this is an amazing skin, especially with numbers. (Numbered hit circles look amazing, what do you mean it does not fit in!)
y_9
This is so cool!
Topic Starter
Geroyuni

FrontStreet wrote:

where's the 16:9 playfield border? i've downloaded the customization ZIP 5 times and it's not there.

Oh, oops. It should be there now. (Sorry for the really late response)
R1cck
Olá, eu sei q este post tem mais de 2 anos mas queria saber uma coisa, tem como deixar tudo de uma cor só no modo normal? Alias, sua skin é mt boa, curti mt
Topic Starter
Geroyuni

R1cck wrote:

Olá, eu sei q este post tem mais de 2 anos mas queria saber uma coisa, tem como deixar tudo de uma cor só no modo normal? Alias, sua skin é mt boa, curti mt

A cor dos hitcircles? Se sim, vai na pasta da skin e abre skin.ini com algum editor de texto. Na seção [Colours] tira as linhas Combo2 e Combo3. Muda Combo1 pra cor que quer (valor RGB). Dentro do jogo liga "Ignore all beatmap skins", e dá Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S pra reiniciar a skin.

Edit rapidinho: Se quer isso só em um modo, não é possivel; vai ter que usar duas skins, uma com a modificação (ou só ficar ligando/desligando o Ignore all beatmap skins)
WittyKitty

Geroyuni wrote:

AGamerzDemize wrote:

I'm editing all the text on this skin to be in japanese, when it's done should I send it over? I think it might be a nice addition to the skin.

Sure. I'll add it onto the customization pack with credits.

Hey sorry I took 9 months to respond. I'm not getting notifications in my inbox. I don't have it anymore, But I'll redo it and then link it.
It took a good couple of hours, but it's done :)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1zuj58u9lw4kqu8/Minimal_by_Geroyuni_%28Japanese%29.zip/file
Topic Starter
Geroyuni

1andEcho wrote:

[...]
It took a good couple of hours, but it's done :)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1zuj58u9lw4kqu8/Minimal_by_Geroyuni_%28Japanese%29.zip/file

Thanks, I'll just need to polish it before adding it to the list. What's the font you used?
Also by curiosity, are you a fluent speaker? I happen to be learning the language myself but I'm very much a beginner

(edit) By the way, is unranked intentionally left untranslated?
FadTDM
Man, I love this skin. Especially the cursortrail. Somehow this skin makes me enjoy this game more than usual :D
DaJoeyElMacho
I like the skin, especially mania mode. But the lane is quite small..... How to make it bigger?
Topic Starter
Geroyuni

DaJoeyElMacho wrote:

I like the skin, especially mania mode. But the lane is quite small..... How to make it bigger?

That involves changing the ]skin.ini file mania section, I think what you want involves columnwidth, haven't tested it myself.
Nilsber
help me i cant read with this skin
doreori
clean af
TheFenixMau
I would like to say it's a great worked skin, nice job ;)
datnioo
Really good skin. If you're a casual player who doesn't really need numbers on hitcircles, go for it.
404 BitlipError
For the scorebar bg, i wanted to add my own healthbar with the square border but everytime i try it downsized it
Here the example: https://imgur.com/Sx06oqS
Matt2e2

zeroyanagi wrote:

For the scorebar bg, i wanted to add my own healthbar with the square border but everytime i try it downsized it
Here the example:

This is most likely because you're using SD size files as HD elements. You can fix that by removing the "@2x" suffix at the end of each scorebar file.
FemboySkitty
How do I make this work with osu lazer. It shows both a number and the dot. may I ask, what is the dot file called
Flan_Fan
lel just managed to get my pp record with this. 215pp

edit: which was broken 9 minutes later with a 223pp play (with a different skin)
Pokedan80
the link doesn't work
Topic Starter
Geroyuni

Pokedan80 wrote:

the link doesn't work
For some reason shortened bit.ly links don't open the download properly on the forum anymore, but putting the link in the browser address bar works. I switched to the original dropbox link
Redstonian101
Can you please add a white cursor color? Other than that, I really like the skin!

Edit: You might want to fix the numbered circles's info.txt file. It says it's incompatible with itself.
Topic Starter
Geroyuni

Redstonian101 wrote:

Can you please add a white cursor color? Other than that, I really like the skin!

Edit: You might want to fix the numbered circles's info.txt file. It says it's incompatible with itself.
I no longer update the skin so I won't be adding any more colors, feel free to use the included photoshop file to make your own color. But I went ahead and fixed the numbered hitcircles thing.
Tsuki5746
this skin is absolute garbage
Yuki Haru
Here with go my video has your skins
👇👇👇

Thanks
surepy
numbers + disabled fading isn't possible feels bad

is there a way to disable fading on the slider? that seems to stay.
RockRoller

surepy wrote:

numbers + disabled fading isn't possible feels bad

is there a way to disable fading on the slider? that seems to stay.
You can have instant fading hitcircles with numbers and you can not disable fading for the sliders.
MuadDib

Tsuki5746 wrote:

this skin is absolute garbage
like your gameplay
show more