forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
B1rd

lol wrote:

even if this was the truth why would you try justifying paedophilia with it, im not just saying this because its edgy but its legit pure autism
I'm not trying to justify anything, and being attracted to 15 year olds isn't paedophilia. Pedophilia is concerned with pre-pubescent children, and generally 15 and 16 years olds have their reproductive faculties in order. Reproductive capability is pretty much the main determining factor for attractiveness, because obviously reproduction is the main purpose of human sexuality. So yes it is normal for men, even older men, to be attracted to 15 or 16 year old girls who've gone through puberty. And to back up this point, from a layman's perspective, it seems the norm for a lot of cultures and societies for older men to take a younger wife, or multiple younger wife. This being taboo seems to be a relatively recent cultural trend.

And I really don't care that much or have some sort of agenda I'm trying to push, I'm just pointing out some interesting points about human biology and whatnot. Although I would say that paedophilia, while indeed bad, seems to be a boogeyman blown out of all proportion in our current society, and it gets annoying to hear about it all the time, especially concerning harmless 2D images.

Also I accidentally fucked up my last posts by editing it with this one, oh well.
Mahogany
Aurani
Oh boy, don't start with the age of consent, else Bird might start another discussion with you.
Hika

Mahogany wrote:

Jesus Christ
this is disgusting
Foxtrot

Meah wrote:

People only acts like they are, IRL they're not. But maybe there are some. Like what's the benefit of liking 13 years old below lol.
13 or below is your limit? that's not any better
Meah

Foxtrot wrote:

Meah wrote:

People only acts like they are, IRL they're not. But maybe there are some. Like what's the benefit of liking 13 years old below lol.
13 or below is your limit? that's not any better
I prefer 18+
Foxtrot
you didn't need to justify yourself? oh well

@B1rd: do you have any sources about fertility comparison between ages?
B1rd
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2431924

"There is no evidence of an overall increase in congenital malformations among babies born to teenagers."
lol
i jack off to 8 year old anime girls mmmmm inbox me if this interests u😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
Meah

lol wrote:

i jack off to 8 year old anime girls mmmmm inbox me if this interests u😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
even if you don't i will
Mahogany
>literally defending paedophilia
Meah
I think people likes to experience fresh undamaged pussies that's why they chose little girls
Serraionga

Meah wrote:

fresh undamaged pussies
B1rd

Something unrelated

I love all of the Fillipino butthurt because their fighter got beat by an Aussie
Meah
Pacquiao needs to retire soon, he has done enough for the country already
Comfy Slippers
Prime cro cop > all these pussy fuckboys
Meah
Anyone > pussy fuckboys
Aurani
Get out of my ITT you shitposting twats
Meah
I decided to stop shitposting, it aint fun anymore
Mahogany
Serraionga
What Does ITT Mean? Sorry Im New xD
Meah
In this thread?
Lacrimae
pedophiles get out
Meah
let pedophiles in, it's easier for the police this way
Hika

Aurani wrote:

Get out of my ITT you shitposting twats
poor bb y r u mad
let me rub ur butt
B1rd
Apparently no one understands the meaning of nuance.

Anyway, this video is absolute gold

Aurani

Hika wrote:

poor bb y r u mad
let me rub ur butt
I'm sure your precious Madvillain would not appreciate it.
Taj

Mahogany wrote:

BrokenArrow wrote:

that
no it's not natural
Mahogany
paedophilia is anything but nuanced
Foxtrot

B1rd wrote:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2431924

"There is no evidence of an overall increase in congenital malformations among babies born to teenagers."
yeah but this doesn't even mention older women having higher chances of birth defects either, which is what you claimed. in fact, at one point this study suggested that teenagers have a harder time giving birth due to lower weight and undeveloped body. here, have a look at this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_and_female_fertility

"After puberty, female fertility increases and then decreases, with advanced maternal age causing an increased risk of female infertility."

it also mentions that fertility is at its peak during a woman's 20s because that's when their puberty ends. at one point you said that

So yes it is normal for men, even older men, to be attracted to 15 or 16 year old girls who've gone through puberty.
which is not true at all. some girls don't even start their periods at that age. you've gone through your puberty once you hit your early 20s, but at that age they're actually at their peak of puberty.
B1rd

Foxtrot wrote:

yeah but this doesn't even mention older women having higher chances of birth defects either, which is what you claimed. in fact, at one point this study suggested that teenagers have a harder time giving birth due to lower weight and undeveloped body. here, have a look at this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_and_female_fertility

"After puberty, female fertility increases and then decreases, with advanced maternal age causing an increased risk of female infertility."

it also mentions that fertility is at its peak during a woman's 20s because that's when their puberty ends. at one point you said that

So yes it is normal for men, even older men, to be attracted to 15 or 16 year old girls who've gone through puberty.
which is not true at all. some girls don't even start their periods at that age. you've gone through your puberty once you hit your early 20s, but at that age they're actually at their peak of puberty.
And yet that claim isn't even backed up by any sources in wikipedia, so it's null and void.

I didn't make any definite statements because I didn't have any evidence, basing the statement on something I read years ago. But it isn't particularly important that teenagers are more fertile than women in their 20s, because it is sufficient to back up my point that they are simply capable of reproduction, which is what the study I linked said. And if you read it carefully, it says that pregnancy only poses a problem for under 15 year olds, and lower birth weights can be attributed to differing socio-economic conditions. It doesn't matter if teenagers haven't finished puberty yet, they have most of their secondary sex characteristics, and are reproductively viable, and these are the things that are important for attractiveness.

The point is, there is nothing abnormal for men to merely be attracted to girls 15+.
DaddyCoolVipper

B1rd wrote:

It doesn't matter if teenagers haven't finished puberty yet, they have most of their secondary sex characteristics, and are reproductively viable, and these are the things that are important for attractiveness.

In your opinion, mate.

Maybe don't confuse your own preferences with whether or not something is normal for grown men in general. I wouldn't want to have anything to do with a fucking 15-year-old
Mahogany
nice
B1rd
Do you make it a point to be antagonistic about everything? Go vent your self-righteous moral outrage somewhere else.
Taj
intravenous custard is anything but a recipe
then you confused it with
a fucking poisonous fish

you can just go into a lake full of
piranhas

with anything
nothing better than cockroaches on a pizza
Mahogany

B1rd wrote:

Do you make it a point to be antagonistic about everything? Go vent your self-righteous moral outrage somewhere else.
imagine actually using this as a defense IRL
Foxtrot
But it isn't particularly important that teenagers are more fertile than women in their 20s, because it is sufficient to back up my point that they are simply capable of reproduction
thanks for stating the obvious. and also you seemed pretty fixated on fertility so that's why i pointed it out. oh, and by that logic, you'd probably think it's okay for men to go as low as 12 as long as they're capable of reproduction because it seems like nowadays the average age for first period is 12

http://www.obgyn.net/sexual-health/firs ... ical-signs

and you know, that's kind of awful

The point is, there is nothing abnormal for men to merely be attracted to girls 15+.
15 year old girls have such baby faces. they all look like kids. i would be really concerned if someone who's 25 was attracted to such.

[And yet that claim isn't even backed up by any sources in wikipedia, so it's null and void.
do you really need a source on biological clock lol c'mon
B1rd

Foxtrot wrote:

thanks for stating the obvious. and also you seemed pretty fixated on fertility so that's why i pointed it out. oh, and by that logic, you'd probably think it's okay for men to go as low as 12 as long as they're capable of reproduction because it seems like nowadays the average age for first period is 12

http://www.obgyn.net/sexual-health/firs ... ical-signs

and you know, that's kind of awful

15 year old girls have such baby faces. they all look like kids. i would be really concerned if someone who's 25 was attracted to such.

And yet that claim isn't even backed up by any sources in wikipedia, so it's null and void.
do you really need a source on biological clock lol c'mon
The point isn't that they're merely capable of reproducing, but rather they are capable or near as capable as a woman in her early twenties. I'm not really interested unless you want to try and disprove the point I made that there aren't any biological - rather than sociological - reasons as to why it is abnormal for men to be attracted to teens who're well-capable of reproducing. But apparently neither you nor anyone else can separate science from issues of morality and ethics, and you go on to make ridiculous strawmans, like that I think it's okay to have sex with 12 year olds.
DaddyCoolVipper
What about the power dynamic that inherently exists between two different people who are at completely separate stages of life, B1rd? That's the main argument against incest after all
Antlia-
What the actual fuck has happened sense I've been gone, also if a girl at 15+ looks mature then attraction is normal.
show more