forum

[duplicate] setting changes in multiplayer lobby

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Wingman626
OK, here's a request that i think might be biased. i think some people may like it and some people may not.

just leave your thoughts here accordingly on whether or not this should be a thing.
----------------------------

ok so the idea is:

how about being able to change your settings while in a multiplayer lobby?

i guess this goes for people who don't want to leave and have their spot taken or to avoid the tedious routine of "oh no, my mouse isnt working right, i guess im going to have to leave and check that and come back to wait for another possible lobby".

unless your the kind of person that has no trouble getting into a preferred match, then i don't know.

(i would also like to ask for maybe some extra settings like permanently dimming backgrounds, disabling skins, etc. in settings instead of waiting for the song to play, but that has already been requested, so lets move on)

i guess this feature can apply to people who don't want to leave the room they feel comfortable in. i mean, sometimes, i hate how your in a full room and something odd happens where you need to go and change something. but when you leave and try to come back, the room is full.
maybe you were in there with friends,
or maybe you really liked hanging out in that lobby with whoever was inside or some other factor.

so pretty much, all im asking for is the freedom of being able to do general things like certain option changes or anything else you'd like to do while in a multiplayer lobby. if you have any extra ideas to be added to this request, then feel free to say it.

(note: although i did search and did not find a request similar to this, if i missed something and this already has been requested, just let me know and hopefully a mod will mark this thread accordingly)
Myxo
Basically you could just say "Make the Options Menu avaible from everywhere" which is a very good idea imo.
And what is biased about this request? This feature wouldn't hurt anyone..
abraker
Please, I need to change skin while I'm in a multiplayer lobby. I use a skin for 1 and 2 star stuff and another for 3-5 star stuff.
Nokui

abraker wrote:

Please, I need to change skin while I'm in a multiplayer lobby. I use a skin for 1 and 2 star stuff and another for 3-5 star stuff.
The only reason I want this. Gets annoying having to back out of games with friends to change to and from the skin I use for hidden/ non-hidden >.<
Bara-
Requested so many times already
Can't properly search because I'm on mobile ;-;
Please search before making a new thread
Topic Starter
Wingman626

baraatje123 wrote:

Please search before making a new thread
umm...

wingman626 wrote:

(note: although i did search and did not find a request similar to this, if i missed something and this already has been requested, just let me know and hopefully a mod will mark this thread accordingly)
please do share a link when you can.
Oinari-sama
I can't find the thread for displaying the Settings buttons in multiplayer room, but here's a nice alternative: t/201191

For access to Visual Settings in the Room see t/96077

And here's a related extra (changing skin in the Room) t/195913