forum

Multiball Game Over

posted
Total Posts
show more
pieguyn
as much as I'd love to /in I'm semi-vla until sometime next week due to having way too much school shit. at the very least, I can't join until the weekend. I'd rather an actual player join and be available as a replacement rather than waste a slot :cry:

someone make Salvage join
fartownik
someone make someone join
fartownik
Never seen a mafia game here that hasn't been filled with players for so long. How about some spam, Sakura?
Topic Starter
Sakura
I dont think that's a good idea, but if by next sunday it isn't filled im going to cancel it, it isnt fair that others cant start just because my game doesnt fill up.
pieguyn
hya

/in
Raging Bull
well as promised

/in
Topic Starter
Sakura
Game is full will randomize and send role PMs in an hour or so.
Topic Starter
Sakura
All role PMS are sent, confirm in thread
Game can start when 10/12 have confirmed
DakeDekaane
First in confirm.
Sephibro
confirm
Chamelo
Confirm
pieguyn
conf
Amianki
Posting in thread instead of via PM only because the game hasn't officially started yet.

/in as emergency replacement now that the situation has changed a little.

EDIT: Situation as in situation that I can't talk about without breaking rules somewhere.
NoHitter
Confirm
Raging Bull
Damnit Calingo.

also confirm
Tsukasa
firmin'
rEdo
confirming~
fartownik
conf
Irreversible
confirmaed~
Uni
Confirmed
Topic Starter
Sakura
Day 1 starts. Anyone that hasn't confirmed has 24 hours from this post to come into the thread.

Not Voting - Sephibro, CTs-Th, rEdo, Tsukasa, fartownik, DakeDekaane, Louis13, Irreversible, NoHitter, Cookie, pieguy1372, Raging Bull

With 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline for hammer is December 7th 2013 12:57 GMT-5
fartownik
Yeaaap, at last.

Vote: Cookie
Sephibro
vote: fartownik
Uni
Vote: Tsukasa
DakeDekaane
rEdo
stacking votes for lulz

pieguyn
vote: Tsukass
fartownik
Getting out of RVS quickly.

Unvote
Vote: rEdo
pieguyn
farto what are you doing
you never try to force the end of RVS cause that's not how it works
vote: fartownik
inb4 farto + rEdo bus
fartownik
I didn't end it, you did along with rEdo.
pieguyn
that hardly counts as getting out of RVS
fartownik
2 players stacking their votes randomly? Obviously it's a try to end RVS.
pieguyn
so if rEdo tried to end RVS why are you voting him?

if RVS, this proves my point
if serious, that vote doesn't make any sense
fartownik
To get a reaction out of him? It's already past RVS for me when someone stacks a vote on an already voted player, and I don't really like to wait so long for it to end because it's boring.
fartownik
And obviously I won't get a true reaction from him right now because I said what I'm planning. I'm a good friend with rEdo and even such small detail as a RVS stack might mean something to me in the future :P
DakeDekaane
You never stack votes for lulz.
Glad I voted Tsukasa.
Unvote
Vote: rEdo

Discuss.
DakeDekaane
Also pieguy, why do you vote farto when he's clearly trying to put an end to RVS as quick as possible, we have plenty of time, but that's not reason to goof around.
rEdo

DakeDekaane wrote:

You never stack votes for lulz.
Glad I voted Tsukasa.
Why not? Voting the same person for no apparent reason is fun, these votes will not matter anything in the next bunch of posts >:(

I kinda dislike pieguy's reaction to farto's vote swap, though. That was just an action performed in order to push the game forward, yet he tries to revert it to him, huh.

also:

pieguy1372 wrote:

inb4 farto + rEdo bus
Why would you associate us at this point of the game?
rEdo
at least I'm not gonna blatanly sheep him just to piss him off, just like I did in previous games \:D/
pieguyn

DakeDekaane wrote:

Also pieguy, why do you vote farto when he's clearly trying to put an end to RVS as quick as possible, we have plenty of time, but that's not reason to goof around.
trying to force an end to RVS as soon as possible is very anti-town

RVS should end naturally, that is, when actual information comes out of it. forcing it is a bad bad idea

doing things during RVS that naturally make information come up is pro-town, but that's not what he did

rEdo wrote:

I kinda dislike pieguy's reaction to farto's vote swap, though. That was just an action performed in order to push the game forward, yet he tries to revert it to him, huh.
I see you still can't read me for shit. see: information mafia

rEdo wrote:

Why would you associate us at this point of the game?
scum
vote: rEdo
show more