posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Elzapatoverde

Hello there! I'm finally back, after a looong long slumber

— COMMING SOON —

https://drive.google.com/open?id=18vNnBL-Y0mhjPmcWpCZX7yON8glfhzI3
notes
Theres an "Extra" folder inside the skin, so you can change the main menu if you have a 16:10 screen, there are also some cursors with different colors and another spinner in case you spin counter clockwise.

As always, I can't test supporter elements so please let me know if you see something wrong.

RockRoller
Nice to see you back after 3 years.

I took a closer look at this skin and noticed multiple things. I'm not exactly sure what you were aiming for, but this skin feels like an attempt at modern skinnig while sticking to older conecpts.
feedback

There are a lot of missallignments.
  1. mode-med-catch/mania and taiko are further to the left than mode-med-osu
  2. the circle on selection-mode is further down than on the other 3 buttons
  3. on the ranking-panel the box for accuracy and combo is a lot shorter than the other ones, which are longer than they need to be. You could probably make them all the same length
  4. at the top of the ranking-panel there is a big gap
  5. ranking letters are too far to the right. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/14223315/e292

That should be it for the missallignments, now onto the other stuff I noticed.
  1. You reused some images. There should be more than enough art of nezuko, there is no need to reuse stuff.
  2. The selection-tabs are hard to see
  3. selection-mode is the only button with uppsercase letters
  4. selection-random is the only button with 2 lines of text. Just use random instead
  5. mode-med-x and menu-button-background are just cutouts from backgrounds. They dont even have a border or anything. They feel way to simple and bland
  6. there are white edges on menu-button-background and the scorebar
  7. this small black part at the end of the scorebar is irritating imo.
  8. maybe extend the scorebar a bit more to cover up the top of spinner-metre, which doesnt reach to the top of the screen
  9. the framing of the userprofile on the song selection is just awful. A big cutout that doesnt even fit the hitbox of the profile without any border.
  10. for some reason menu-back has this small brown line at the top.
  11. it would be nice if menu-back atleast has a white border on the right side, since the texture isnt connected to the ranking panel in any way.
  12. the "score" text on the ranking panel has a glow, while no other text has a glow
  13. there are no hit-300 on the ranking-panel
  14. the pause and fail screens are really simplistic. They are just a background with the buttons, which are basically only text. I feel like a lot more could have been done here. The sounds used here really dont fit.

There are probably more things that could be improved, but these are just the first things I noticed. The skin overall feels very inconsistent, like I said in the beginning, it feels like and attempt at modern skinning while sticking to closely to old concepts.

Edit: something else that I noticed after some playing is that dark orange 50s look like misses
camilo432
the skin doesn't load even after restarting the OSU
DZiRe
Thanks for this skin :3