forum

How to get to 100k rank before the end of the year?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rehzii
So basically my friend showed me osu and I made a bet with him that I can beat his rank (~90,000-100,000) by the end of the year or I'll pay him $100. I regret this decision.
Help!
abraker
stalk his profile for top pp plays and beat those

also I warn if you try DT, then you will regret after too
SunriseAbsence

Hamasak1 wrote:

So basically my friend showed me osu and I made a bet with him that I can beat his rank (~90,000-100,000) by the end of the year or I'll pay him $100. I regret this decision.
Help!

This is impossibru. I've been trying to do this for the last 8 months and I'm not even close.
Juuuuuuuuul
Use this web site and filters to find and download every mapsets with less than 1:20 minute duration.
https://grumd.github.io/osu-pps/#/osu/maps

Ingame, sort them by difficulty and play them all. Aim for accuracy in your first few runs, then try the FC. Don't retry a lot, a few times then move on, come back to previous maps later.

You'll need the bonus pp as well, download more beatmaps, and when you're semi-afk, doing irl stuff or somethings, use no-fail and doubletime to grind the bonus pp from unplayable maps. Bring your laptop to do this at work or at school (you need to do it online).

You can reach 100k with only maps up to high 4* (around 4.8*), no need to try 5* or more difficult maps, grind the bonus pp from them.

4 months, it's doable imo, if you focus on very short maps only.
you'll have to play several hours/day, good luck and have fun farming !
Topic Starter
Rehzii
thanks for all the help!
hopefull I reach my goal.
Endaris
There's still plenty of time until the end of the year.
If you're playing actively and rack up 1500 playcount per month, getting to 100k should be natural.
For the first 2 months you should not pay as much attention to farm. Everything you farm now will be completely irrelevant for the later result in terms of pp.
Try to play a lot of different maps, get into multiplayer and don't waste time on maps that are arguably too hard for you (getting a C or worse).
Flarezz

SunriseAbsence wrote:

Hamasak1 wrote:

Help!

This is impossibru. I've been trying to do this for the last 8 months and I'm not even close.

I don't think it's impossible. Just a bit difficult. I made it to where I am right now in less than a year.
Ayayano
Everyone has different progression rates so dont feel bad if u cant make the goal, but its entirely possible as I made it to my rank in about 8 months (57k)
Topic Starter
Rehzii
so guys we did it
dung eater
Git gud
popochang218
you farmed your BUTT off. but good for you, i have way more playtime than you and im like 30k below you lol
Endaris
Good job.
Ayayano
Pog
pridesnow

Hamasak1 wrote:

so guys we did it

bro, wtf, congrats!
Equbuxu
holy firetruck
Airyzea-

Hamasak1 wrote:

Help!

the solution is, buy a pen tablet
im flat
easy $100
779 621 839
POG

congrats dude youre up to great things
- Neuu -

abraker wrote:

stalk his profile for top pp plays and beat those

also I warn if you try DT, then you will regret after too
Why tho?