community forum

# - Nanamori [Std / Mania / CtB]

posted
Total Posts
20
Topic Starter
Luisina


✧ I am so happy to share this new skin, I hope you like it as much I do! ✧

























✧ ↑↑↑↑ Click on the image ↑↑↑↑ ✧



✧ Inside the skin folder, you will find another cursor trail and approach circles. In addition, different scorebars without the gameplay border and with the pie chart/progress circle.
✧ !!Please replace the "scorebar-bg" for better gameplay while playing mania!!.


Boultergan
Nice work!!
AndrewGiusty
Nice work : DD
MantecaX
Seems nice to me, but the images on the selection-mode are big for me (but it's just my preferences). Out of that it's a great work. :)
RockRoller
Here is some feedback:
- the mode selection is just awful. All sides have different thickness for the white parts, the text is not alligned with the icons, the box has sharp and not rounded edges
- the searchbar icon is not alligned with the text
- you shouldn't have part of the toppart on the mode selection and part on mode small, just put a black shape onto selection mode and add the actual toppart on mode small only
- it looks weird that the gradient on the button is only on middle and not left and right
- seeing the mode selection is really hard, because the girls are covering it
- there is a crapton of useless files in the skin
- never use latest for version in the ini
- sliderstyle command does not work
- there are a lot of @2x blank files, which can be removed, SD blank files are enough
- why is the animation only in 8fps and not 60 or 30fps
- the extra folders are a mess, the followpoint extra shouldnt even work
- some of the custom sounds are so silent that they are basically blanked out (e.g. match-start)
- the text on menu-osu is missalligned, but that file does not work (aswell as playfield.png), so it doesn't matter and is just another useless file
- some files are missing SD images, just run this programm on the folder https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/762684
- the 1px thick white lines on scorebar and reversearrow look bad, they end in .5px white blur garbage
- ranking-title is alligned with the middle, but the ranking-panel actually doesn't end in the middle of the screen, instead it has a lot of useless space
- the style of the ranking-letters doesn't really fit the skin
- the selection-tabs are really bright and don't fit that well
- I wish people would stop putting tumors like #-, - # and other characters, its really annoying to always having to delete them, just because a creator wants their skin to be at the top of my list
- the render on the ranking-panel has a bad quality. Either redo it or exchange it. Some other renders have small imperfections or jpg artifacts
Tenyante

RockRoller wrote:

Here is some feedback:
- the mode selection is just awful. All sides have different thickness for the white parts, the text is not alligned with the icons, the box has sharp and not rounded edges
- the searchbar icon is not alligned with the text
- you shouldn't have part of the toppart on the mode selection and part on mode small, just put a black shape onto selection mode and add the actual toppart on mode small only
- it looks weird that the gradient on the button is only on middle and not left and right
- seeing the mode selection is really hard, because the girls are covering it
- there is a crapton of useless files in the skin
- never use latest for version in the ini
- sliderstyle command does not work
- there are a lot of @2x blank files, which can be removed, SD blank files are enough
- why is the animation only in 8fps and not 60 or 30fps
- the extra folders are a mess, the followpoint extra shouldnt even work
- some of the custom sounds are so silent that they are basically blanked out (e.g. match-start)
- the text on menu-osu is missalligned, but that file does not work (aswell as playfield.png), so it doesn't matter and is just another useless file
- some files are missing SD images, just run this programm on the folder https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/762684
- the 1px thick white lines on scorebar and reversearrow look bad, they end in .5px white blur garbage
- ranking-title is alligned with the middle, but the ranking-panel actually doesn't end in the middle of the screen, instead it has a lot of useless space
- the style of the ranking-letters doesn't really fit the skin
- the selection-tabs are really bright and don't fit that well
- I wish people would stop putting tumors like #-, - # and other characters, its really annoying to always having to delete them, just because a creator wants their skin to be at the top of my list
- the render on the ranking-panel has a bad quality. Either redo it or exchange it. Some other renders have small imperfections or jpg artifacts
Amazing how nothing you just said was feedback and threw shit to the fan just for the sake of it
its_SailorZ
Hey!
The skin is really good!

But mania in 6k and 7k is nearly impossible with this skin, because they are only differents colors of columns.


Good job!
RockRoller

Tenyante wrote:

Amazing how nothing you just said was feedback and threw shit to the fan just for the sake of it
Would you prefer me to say "Amazing skin, I frickin love it! Can't await your next work. Ily :hearts:"? Pointing out the problems of a skin is really important, especially if there is a crapton of them like here.
Matt2e2

Tenyante wrote:

Amazing how nothing you just said was feedback and threw shit to the fan just for the sake of it
That is definitely feedback. An example of bad feedback would be saying "I don't like this" and not saying what is wrong with it. RockRoller did detail issues with the skin in his post, though.
Tenyante

RockRoller wrote:

Tenyante wrote:

Amazing how nothing you just said was feedback and threw shit to the fan just for the sake of it
Would you prefer me to say "Amazing skin, I frickin love it! Can't await your next work. Ily :hearts:"? Pointing out the problems of a skin is really important, especially if there is a crapton of them like here.
"Here is some feedback"
"the mode selection is just awful"
"there is a crapton of useless files in the skin"
"the 1px thick white lines on scorebar and reversearrow look bad, they end in .5px white blur garbage"
"the extra folders are a mess, the followpoint extra shouldnt even work "

Yeah, whatever you say champ.

"I wish people would stop putting tumors like #-, - # and other characters, its really annoying to always having to delete them, just because a creator wants their skin to be at the top of my list"

Great feedback

Matt2e2 wrote:

Tenyante wrote:

Amazing how nothing you just said was feedback and threw shit to the fan just for the sake of it
That is definitely feedback. An example of bad feedback would be saying "I don't like this" and not saying what is wrong with it. RockRoller did detail issues with the skin in his post, though.
Oh look who it is, still salty I see.
Matt2e2

Tenyante wrote:

Oh look who it is, still salty I see.
I didn't even bring that up. If you want to start hellfire, please don't do it on this thread.
RockRoller

Tenyante wrote:

"Here is some feedback"
"the mode selection is just awful"
"there is a crapton of useless files in the skin"
"the 1px thick white lines on scorebar and reversearrow look bad, they end in .5px white blur garbage"
"the extra folders are a mess, the followpoint extra shouldnt even work "

Yeah, whatever you say champ.
the mode selecton is awful and I stated why
there simply are a crapton of useless files in here that take up space for no reason
the 1px lines do end up in white blurry garbage, am I not supposed to tell that they do?
the extra folders are a mess and that no followpoint extra does not work
I can even add onto this. The spinner is wobbling and the skin could be quite a lot smaller with some optimisation, which is really important when hosting on mediafire.

Tenyante wrote:

"I wish people would stop putting tumors like #-, - # and other characters, its really annoying to always having to delete them, just because a creator wants their skin to be at the top of my list"

Great feedback
I guess you can interpret this as the only somewhat toxic part, but its jsut a really annoying trend these days that needs to be adressed.

Tenyante wrote:

Matt2e2 wrote:

Tenyante wrote:

Amazing how nothing you just said was feedback and threw shit to the fan just for the sake of it
That is definitely feedback. An example of bad feedback would be saying "I don't like this" and not saying what is wrong with it. RockRoller did detail issues with the skin in his post, though.
Oh look who it is, still salty I see.
Why should he be salty.
Tenyante
I wont even bother to quote you because the multiquote you made is a mess.

There is a big difference between "constructive criticism" and "destructive criticism", just because you see someone do destructive criticism in TV and think it's funny doesn't mean it's good.

Your entire post was toxic.

If you are annoyed by a trend in the forum, don't take your hate on the people using it, but on the people that actually run the website and make the rules.
h3oCharles

Tenyante wrote:

I wont even bother to quote you because the multiquote you made is a mess.

There is a big difference between "constructive criticism" and "destructive criticism", just because you see someone do destructive criticism in TV and think it's funny doesn't mean it's good.

Your entire post was toxic.

If you are annoyed by a trend in the forum, don't take your hate on the people using it, but on the people that actually run the website and make the rules.
good luck making a skin that won't get grounded by us, then
RockRoller

Tenyante wrote:

There is a big difference between "constructive criticism" and "destructive criticism", just because you see someone do destructive criticism in TV and think it's funny doesn't mean it's good.

Your entire post was toxic.
Then please tell me what exactly that big difference is. If I would want to give destructive feedback than it would be a lot worse. All the things I pointed out are things that are flaws in this skin imo. I don't see why this is destructive and not constructive. This just looks like you can't take criticism not like you need to take it anyways, since you aren't even the creator

Tenyante wrote:

If you are annoyed by a trend in the forum, don't take your hate on the people using it, but on the people that actually run the website and make the rules.
... what the hell am I even supposed to say here. I could take this to the higher-ups, but that wouldn't really change anything.
WalterToro
Please, calm down with your behaviour (to all users involved), even if the criticism might be valid probably there are better ways to write it and handle it.
Tr1cKZz

Tenyante wrote:

I wont even bother to quote you because the multiquote you made is a mess.

There is a big difference between "constructive criticism" and "destructive criticism", just because you see someone do destructive criticism in TV and think it's funny doesn't mean it's good.

Your entire post was toxic.

If you are annoyed by a trend in the forum, don't take your hate on the people using it, but on the people that actually run the website and make the rules.
That's genuinely constructive criticism though. He simply detailed the issues with it and didn't even insult the creator. Secondly, you aren't even the skin creator, why are you the one offended?
Topic Starter
Luisina
I told him to answer for me.
Tr1cKZz

Luisina wrote:

I told him to answer for me.
I'm not even gonna argue further.
WalterToro
Locked as requested by the author.
Please sign in to reply.

New reply