Here's the program that has a bunch of cool mapping tools all in one place!
Also there are automatic backups, automatic updates and many more features for your convenience.
It's open source and it's still under development so expect even more features and improvements in the future.
Here's a list of all the tools included in Mapping Tools and a little explanation:
- Map Cleaner cleans greenline usage, resnaps greenlines, hitobjects and bookmarks + more
- Metadata Manager edit metadata of a whole mapset in one place and remove duplicate tags
- Property Transformer transforms various properties of objects in a way the editor doesn't let you
- Slider Merger merges multiple sliders into one big slider regardless of path type
- Slider Completionator changes duration and pixellength of one or more sliders
- Timing Copier copies timing between maps and automatically resnaps
- Timing Helper helps you fix timing on off-beat sounds
- Hitsound Copier copies hitsounds from A to B with a lot of extra options
- Hitsound Studio lets you make osu! std hitsounds in a completely new way
- Hitsound Preview Helper places hitsounds on objects based on their position
- Download and install Mapping Tools from the website.
- Open the program and read the 'Get started' on the startup page.
- In case your osu or songs folder is located in an odd location you can set that in Option>Preferences
- Read the documentation to find out what everything does and look at the tutorials to get an idea of what you can do with every tool.
If you find a bug or have any suggestions tell me on discord: OliBomby#3573
Download the latest version from the website
Metadata Manager Timing Copier Modding assistant toolMapset Verifier by Naxess
- Combo Colour Studio
- Tool for making accelerating streams
- Tool that helps you make perfect patterns while mapping
- Hitsound Studio importing from storyboarded samples
- Different export options for Hitsound Studio
- Converting automatic stacks to manual stacks
Hotkeys that make tool operation super fast
- Tool for making variable velocity sliders by Karoo13
Rounding values in your map before saving thing Never having to save your beatmap
- Doing better ctrl+G on bezier sliders thing by Karoo13
- Adding these tools to osu!lazer
I made this together with Potoofu. I did most of the programming and he did the website. The initial idea of putting all tools in one program was also his.
Thanks Karoo13 for making the logo and editor memory reading magic.
The cute people in the Rabbit Hole discord helped me test all the tools so it should be mostly bug free.