forum

Problem with "button-middle" element

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xLainik
Hi there. I need some help with a problem I never had, I would glad if someone tells me whats wrong.

It's related to the skin element "button-middle" and "button-left/right". For some reason they don't match in value and I swear I made them the exact same white tone. I tried with no transprency also adjusting the size, but nothing works.

Thanks a lot!
RockRoller
Please link yout files, because this absolutly looks like you messed up aka you used different tones for both of them.
atturbo555
I think it's cause by using osu! image Shrinker. (quick HD > SD image downsceal program).

But it's can fixed by downscale w/ other programs.
Such as If using Adobe Photoshop Save for web > Scale 50% > Save it as SD files (no @2x). > profit!
or other photo editing program w/ rescale function just downscale by half of HD Files.
Topic Starter
xLainik

atturbo555 wrote:

I think it's cause by using osu! image Shrinker. (quick HD > SD image downsceal program).

Such as If using Adobe Photoshop Save for web > Scale 50% > Save it as SD files (no @2x). > profit!
or other photo editing program w/ rescale function just downscale by half of HD Files.

You were right! I did the downscaling manually, and it worked. Thanks a lot-- :3
I was previusly using some "HD to SD" program. Lazy people work twice xD
RockRoller

xLainik wrote:

atturbo555 wrote:

You were right! I did the downscaling manually, and it worked. Thanks a lot-- :3
I was previusly using some "HD to SD" program. Lazy people work twice xD

Wow, that programm really sucks. I recommend you to usse this one.
atturbo555
Anyways osu! image Shrinker is no longer work on new Windows 10 version/bulid.
I recommend to use other photo editing programs w/ rescale function.

But btw i really like osu! image Shrinker cuz work quickly, SD files is auto re-name.
But sad things is make image Quality is really bad. Sometime is cause gap between images (button, full-cover mode-med, ect.).