Total Posts
Topic Starter
James
Recommend me.
I prefer RPG/adventure and the likes.
GO.

edit: no pokemon pls
Loginer
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: It's a secret - shhh (m980) [Beuchi].osu
[Youmu]
Golden Sun
Kingdomhearts: Chain of memories
Lunar Legend (it's a remake from ps1 lunar silver star story which i prefer more, but this one is ok too i guess kinda funny though the gameplay)
Summon Night Sword craft story part 1 and 2

and that's all i can think of besides pokemonz and have played atm
An64fan
RPG or adventure, huh? Well, lemme see what I have in my bag (which isn't much. :( or at least as much as I'd like)

POCKETMONSTERSPLZ
Final Fantasy V Advance
Any of the other FF games I don't have. :(
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

What the-...? ORITE. All the rest are downstairs in my room. I only actually have eight GBA games....nine...in my bag, and...eight. Technically my DS was not IN my bag, it was next to the computer due to FF: CC: Ring of Fates. Now it's nine GBA games.

MOREPOCKETMONSERSPLZ

I only have Harvest Moon: Friends in Mineral Town and Hamtaro: Hamham heartbreak downstairs, I don't think those meet your requirements though. Also have Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland. Somewhere. (DAAAANNIIIIEL?! SAMAAANNNTHAAAA?! Did you two steal it again?! DX)

That's all I have... If you asked for anything for N64, GCN, or Wii, well, you'd have LOTS of satisfying answers then..... Have fun finding a good game.
adam2046
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
lukewarmholiday
Yggdra union + Riviera

But only play those if you're planning on being VERY fogiving to the gameplay
Behon
If you enjoy strategy, the Fire Emblem games are fantastic.

Download: Serebro - (ZLOdeuka) [Russian Mix h3k1 part].osu
lukewarmholiday

Behonkiss wrote:

If you enjoy strategy, the Fire Emblem games are fantastic.
Minus FE8
Topic Starter
James
i got riviera on the psp but i havent played it yet, too busy with dissidia/pangya

suggest more pls thanks
Pokebis
GBAtemp's Essentials List has a few worth checking out. Some aren't though.
Have you tried Mother 3 yet?
Topic Starter
James
lukewarmholiday
Topic Starter
James
oh great, now ill just have to look for it.
Pokebis
Level-Up!
If you like Puzzle games Kuru-Kuru-Kuruin is great. It's a rare title though.
Jarby

Pokebis wrote:

GBAtemp's Essentials List has a few worth checking out. Some aren't though.
Have you tried Mother 3 yet?
I wouldn't trust a list that recommends 4 different versions of Pokémon
Pokebis
Meracath
Metroid
alcoatjez
Mmm, most of my faves have already been mentioned...

Other nice ones are:
- Tactics Ogre - Knight of Lodis: Pretty much the same as FF Tactics, but still nice
- Golden Sun 2
- Breath of Fire 2: About the same as the SNES version
- Tales of Phantasia: Nice, but the SNES version (translation by DeJap) is better
- Boktai 1 and 2: Nice because of the solar sensor

For Mother 3, check the thread in this forum for info & links (patch/info).