1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. General Discussion
show more
posted
I guess. You know, you guys could post it in the Touhou thread. This is a bit ridiculous.
posted
Saving this thread.



Just watch it.
It's 7 minutes long, but it's worth it.
posted
it's movie trailer saturday you guys


posted

Pokebis wrote:

I guess. You know, you guys could post it in the Touhou thread. This is a bit ridiculous.
Didn't know there was one, sorry.
posted
Just love this song. <33
posted
posted
@ Rin: Next time, preview the posts before submitting to avoid unnecessary triple posting.



Hmmm... pretty amusing thing to do when you're bored.
posted

Rin wrote:

Just love this song. <33
me too. :D
posted


My lungs hurt so much. Fuck.
posted

lmao


posted
I don't know if this has been posted buuuut:

posted
The wet dream of the average osu! player
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/2216701 ... lf_tv.html
posted
the technology is neat but it's a bit weird
posted
posted


Not this time theowest
posted
posted


"The Happy when you know it" rip off... This explains China copys everything. Especially the Chinese PS Vita.
posted

Koro McAlpine wrote:

"The Happy when you know it" rip off... This explains China copys everything. Especially the Chinese PS Vita.
You know every first-world language has their own variation of this song... right?
I mean I'm sure you could pull up a recent American children's show with another variation of this same song and call it a "rip off."
Nobody owns its copyright and it's likely the original song wasn't even in English. And how would something like this explain anything?
posted

Pokebis wrote:

Koro McAlpine wrote:

"The Happy when you know it" rip off... This explains China copys everything. Especially the Chinese PS Vita.
You know every first-world language has their own variation of this song... right?
I mean I'm sure you could pull up a recent American children's show with another variation of this same song and call it a "rip off."
Nobody owns its copyright and it's likely the original song wasn't even in English. And how would something like this explain anything?
I mean this "proves" China copys everything, but it's just in my own opinion. But I like this song I showed above. I mean it was "simalar" to the part from a American children's song, not the whole show...

So let's move on.

----------------------------------------------------------

posted


16+

If you believe watching a clip about a man who eats humans is not something you can tolerate, then don't watch it.

Really, don't.

A few parts between 5:00 and 5:30 are imagery of severely dismemebered people, beware.
show more
Please sign in to reply.