forum

A frickin' general YouTube thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
Xgor
Man. This is a really bad ad.... Still the product is crap so no surprise there.
theowest
Fabi
theowest

Esupanitix

Suzu_old_1

Press B to jump ;D
Mizou-kun
*test*
theowest
miss_master_old

Esupanitix wrote:

Remco32
This is now a Touhou circlejerk.
Pokebis
I guess. You know, you guys could post it in the Touhou thread. This is a bit ridiculous.
Quaraezha
Saving this thread.

Just watch it.
It's 7 minutes long, but it's worth it.
theowest
SPOILER
it's movie trailer saturday you guys

Esupanitix

Pokebis wrote:

I guess. You know, you guys could post it in the Touhou thread. This is a bit ridiculous.
Didn't know there was one, sorry.
Rin
Just love this song. <33
Hiryuu_old
whymeman
@ Rin: Next time, preview the posts before submitting to avoid unnecessary triple posting.

Hmmm... pretty amusing thing to do when you're bored.
Fai-Chii

Rin wrote:

Just love this song. <33
me too. :D
Quaraezha

My lungs hurt so much. Fuck.
theowest

lmao

Mianki
I don't know if this has been posted buuuut:

Remco32
The wet dream of the average osu! player
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/2216701 ... lf_tv.html
awp
the technology is neat but it's a bit weird
nomen
DeathxShinigami

Not this time theowest
vizzy
DerekMcD

"The Happy when you know it" rip off... This explains China copys everything. Especially the Chinese PS Vita.
Pokebis

Koro McAlpine wrote:

"The Happy when you know it" rip off... This explains China copys everything. Especially the Chinese PS Vita.
You know every first-world language has their own variation of this song... right?
I mean I'm sure you could pull up a recent American children's show with another variation of this same song and call it a "rip off."
Nobody owns its copyright and it's likely the original song wasn't even in English. And how would something like this explain anything?
DerekMcD

Pokebis wrote:

Koro McAlpine wrote:

You know every first-world language has their own variation of this song... right?
I mean I'm sure you could pull up a recent American children's show with another variation of this same song and call it a "rip off."
Nobody owns its copyright and it's likely the original song wasn't even in English. And how would something like this explain anything?
I mean this "proves" China copys everything, but it's just in my own opinion. But I like this song I showed above. I mean it was "simalar" to the part from a American children's song, not the whole show...

So let's move on.

----------------------------------------------------------

boat

16+

If you believe watching a clip about a man who eats humans is not something you can tolerate, then don't watch it.

Really, don't.

A few parts between 5:00 and 5:30 are imagery of severely dismemebered people, beware.
whymeman
DerekMcD
Remco32

Koro McAlpine wrote:

I'm not even gonna click that
boat

KERO KERO OHA KERO
Remco32

vizzy
UnderminE
whymeman

The fun N64 days...