forum

A frickin' general YouTube thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Loginer
Home to all bad webcam videos and shitty poops, with the occasional good video every now and then.

Music should be posted in the Music Hall forum and any Otaku Culture related video should be posted in this "Otaku YouTube Thread".

YOUTUBE TAG TUTORIAL
[youtube]12345678abc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12345678abc[/youtube]

Pokebis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
lukewarmholiday

too used to 3 other forums I go to.
Topic Starter
Loginer

lukewarmholiday wrote:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93IOL_pYkp4[/youtube]
You're doing it wrong.
[youtube]93IOL_pYkp4[/youtube]
Neo@lex
Everyone should have to watch this before they are granted access to the internet:

Also
RemmyX25
Obligatory post.

lukewarmholiday

It's hit and miss, the user has great poops even though some of them drag a bit. I even got my sister in college to laugh at a few. As a bonus, Running in the 90's plays at some point in everyone of the poops.
Not_an_S

lukewarmholiday wrote:

It's hit and miss, the user has great poops even though some of them drag a bit. I even got my sister in college to laugh at a few. As a bonus, Running in the 90's plays at some point in everyone of the poops.
I'd say Captpan6 is one of the best poopers, and someone who is very close is electricthecheese (mrSimonalt).
I am also a frequent user of the Youtube Poop forums.
And to make sure that this stays a GENERAL youtube thread:

RemmyX25
I so totally want to try the Mario Kart idea now on my campus.

I'll fill you in if the idea gets approved
ieatatsonic
Since someone posted a few poops here, I guess I will.

A personal favorite

And finally, another Krobo

I FAIL AT USING THE YOUTUBE TAG
Not_an_S
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
lukewarmholiday
Alright enough poop for the front page, unless you prefer to dump all your poops on the front page and then not posting any more on the other pages.
Cuddlebun
I loved how that one guy clapped awkwardly for Remi on the kart.

now I want a kart.
YoshiKart
K2J
Neo@lex
Pokebis
RemmyX25
Someone map neo@lex's video plox
Neo@lex
RemmyX25
show more