forum

Raphtalia v1.0 skin [STD only][SD/HD]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Stella Starr

Welcome to my first proper skin release!

A HD/SD skin for everyone's favourite seasonal loli.

For now the skin is standard only, but I wanted to get it out pretty soon. I'm still pretty much a begginer in skinning but I hope to work on more projects later down the road. Criticism is very welcome.

For now here's a showcase of the skin itself.

Screenshots

Download

v1.0

Thanks for downloading! And have fun.
SleepingD
so cutee....
ArchieA7
Very Nice! <3
Stoolbend
Great skin mate :D
D4N13LLL
CUTEEE
MisakiSakaki
NICE
kaz3
Nicely done!
Pizzafects
So CUTE
RockRoller
Here is my feedback for your skin:
SongSelection
  1. What does Raphtalia have to do with galaxy/stars? Some fantasy/nature background would fit way better.
  2. selection-tab is not skinned.
  3. The line to cover the curve is just bad. Please use this one.
  4. The menu-button-background is as basic as it could be. Its just the bg cut into place. It would be nice to see this element getting more love.
  5. The icons are fine. The icons are missalligned, this is especially noticable for random. I would recommend to use the same style for mode as for the other ones (not just for the icon itself, but also for its -over image). This big circle looks way worse than the other icons. Change to [urlhttps://puu.sh/DrQ0L/4400876a08.rar]lazer mode icons and use the same style as for the other buttons please. Also, the little orange part on random is barely visible, it merges with the background.
  6. You should use the lazer mode icons for all parts. Idk if you didn't care or just overlooked those parts, but mode-osu and mode-osu-med (and the icons for the opther modes) are not skinned.
  7. Your button-left/right/middle are from Naru V4. You have to change these.

RankingPanel

The Ranking Panel itself is fine, but the galaxy part is absolutly not fitting. It just looks bad imo. Ranking-Title is not skinned. Why is ranking-perfect blanked out? THis way you can't see it when you have a FC.

Gameplay
The gameplay is totally fine. The only problem is that the spinner isn't properly centered and wobbles. The Fail and Pause screen are nice, but the pause and fail icons could be better placed and not just placed on her face.

Skin.ini

A few commands are used twice. Please make sure to remove the unwanted ones. You shoudl also set Version: to 2.5 and not latest

I hope I didn't overlook some part of your skin. The biggest negative point of this skin is the song selection. You got a grey/orange/white theme going on in other parts. Expand that theme onto the whole skin and get rid of the galaxy part, it will make the skin way more consistent and better. It would also be great to see more customisation options in the extra folder.
Topic Starter
Stella Starr
This is great feedback that I will surely take into consideration when i work on it more when I have the time. Im not very experienced when it comes to skinning so I could've overlooked some parts.
RockRoller

Always choking wrote:

This is great feedback that I will surely take into consideration when i work on it more when I have the time. Im not very experienced when it comes to skinning so I could've overlooked some parts.

Feel free to DM me here, ingame or on discord and I will make sure to give you some feedback on the updated version
My Angel Susie
This girl looks so cute
asuka1121
naisuuu!!!
- FoxeManas -
Love This Skins :D
Senrey
Pretty nice skin!
SaladWerdna
This is awesome. Not only does it display best girl, but is also aesthetically pleasing to look at and play with. This is now my main skin
Ultron223
Please make a 4:3 version of this skin so everyone can enjoy this skin
Emmanuel9
Naofumi sama :)
shylizy
freddy997
es de lo mejor thanks :3
show more