hey! no kinkshaming!

unless kinkshaming is your kink
posted
a kink of kinkshaming your kink also is kink with kink within kink
posted
furry fetish disgust me, they literally trying to kill human civilization
they value animals more than humans
posted
A kink in which you kinkshame your own kink of the kinks, folds and creases of the household hose.
posted
I think it’s funny how people try and “normalize” kinks and say that they are 100% normal. The definition of kink is a sharp twist in something that is otherwise straight, like a kink in a water hose. They’re not supposed to be normal.

Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying that kinks are inherently bad. Just that they aren’t normal. It’s fine to not be normal.

There are some kinks that are bad though. Sometimes there’s good abnormalities and bad abnormalities.

Eh, I feel like this is just a strawman argument, I don’t know. I personally haven’t really run into many people trying to normalize such things.
posted
The kink itself may not be something that's normal, but I think it's normal to have one.
posted

Westonini wrote:

The kink itself may not be something that's normal, but I think it's normal to have one.
I definitely agree with this.

I don't think it's particularly wrong to have kinks.

It depends to some extent on what kink it is, as sometimes this'll involve something quite explicitly illegal.

But if it's merely borders on something and cannot be directly equated with anything illegal, I think the kink would be okay by humanity's standards.

Otherwise, it'd be illegal, y'know?
posted

Achromalia wrote:

Westonini wrote:

I definitely agree with this.

I don't think it's particularly wrong to have kinks.

It depends to some extent on what kink it is, as sometimes this'll involve something quite explicitly illegal.

But if it's merely borders on something and cannot be directly equated with anything illegal, I think the kink would be okay by humanity's standards.

Otherwise, it'd be illegal, y'know?
I agree!
posted
i've got a fetish for insightful discussions!
posted
ma'am this is a wendy's
show more