forum

[HD/SD][All Modes] Blitz

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vysion
This is my third skin that supports all modes. I also recently started using Adobe Illustrator so I hope things will look nicer.

Screenshots

Download: https://mega.nz/file/QNFlXQoT#GVVn_mckN2w6l2u8OkPbeF24-Pw0mFsvE6_ypL_YFRU

Credits
All hitsounds are from an old skin called KukiBlue. It was originally on osu!skins but the website is getting taken down. The closest match, I believe, is this forum post: community/forums/topics/259612
Shinobu
follow points are kinda doo doo ngl pretty good tho
stANi0N
Upload the v1.0 skin, IMO the hitcircles look better in the first version
migsupremo
would be pretty cool if ranking grades were animatable and you could make the wings grow to its size, but anyway the grades are really cool. And i'm with LMAOBRO, the version 1.0 is more fitting of the skin concept.
Topic Starter
Vysion
I've updated the skin to 1.2 which will seperate hitcircle designs depending on your preference. I hope this works for you guys :^)
Taper
good skin, but the sliderstartcircle doesnt quite cover the beginning of the slider, so it looks pretty weird
Topic Starter
Vysion
Updated to 1.4. Also bump, not sure if this is necro or not
RockRoller

Vysion wrote:

Updated to 1.4. Also bump, not sure if this is necro or not
not a necro, dw. It also is totally fine to bump your thread when you update a skin, no matter how old the post is
Jakob465
Skin does not work anymore. :(
not a weeabo
good
Aldrichyl
It does not work for me :( I have 1366x768 resolution. I really wanted to try it out, can someone help me ? Maybe a 1x version is available ?
RockRoller

Aldrichyl wrote:

It does not work for me :( I have 1366x768 resolution. I really wanted to try it out, can someone help me ? Maybe a 1x version is available ?
Use this programm on the skin: community/forums/topics/762684
Topic Starter
Vysion
Skin updated (SD assets are now bundled with the skin).

Hopefully this helps more than just Aldrichyl out and to make it easier for everyone else :)
Aldrichyl
It works like a charm now :) Thanks for your work Vysion ! I absolutely love it.
Azarmatha
Any chance at getting a centered version, I know the thread is 22 months old, but I'll try my luck
RockRoller

Azarmatha wrote:

Any chance at getting a centered version, I know the thread is 22 months old, but I'll try my luck
you may wanna do it yourself with help of this program: community/forums/topics/581972
Yugi Muto
The taiko part of it lags at dense parts. I haven't had this problem before on a taiko skin so I wanted to inform.
WolfTypist
This skin is amazing, and i love the sound it makes when you pause, or when you miss a note (nyarf!) Amazink Skin!
mangokek
UwU
monkeyman445
epic skin. good sounds for when you pause or miss a note. im not a weeb so this is a really good skin for me.
saderen
Skin looks really good and the hit sounds in Taiko are something else though I don't know if its just me but when there are more than 10-15 notes on the screen at once it starts to lag immensely especially during fever. Not sure cause if its old or not.