forum

[Updated] Rimuru Tempest Skin [HD] STD only

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zh3n
Hey guys this is my first skin made with the help of CardfightGamer. I had intend this to be my personal skin, but after sharing it with my friends and received positive feedback I decided to release this for the public.

About this skin, I went for a eye-candy menu/song select paired with a gameplay focused playfield. Hope this does the trick. HD but can be SD if you remove scorebar-bg.

Screenshot

Changes

v1.1
- Fix pause/fail screen
- Add slider tick texture
- Add ranking title texture
- Add new button textures
- Improved mod icon

Download

Background: Rimuru Tempest is a protagonist from a popular manga/new anime call "Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken" or "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime" I though that you guys would enjoy it since there isn't a skin released for it yet and it is popular.

Hope you guys enjoy my first skin!

Please gimmi feedback I'm trying to make it better.
RockRoller
What do you mean with "my first edit, original was made CardfightGamer"?
Topic Starter
Zh3n

RockRoller wrote:

What do you mean with "my first edit, original was made CardfightGamer"?

Basically this skin is my idea, i asked CardfightGamer to make one for me while i was busy with work, but once he was finished I decided to reedit most of the elements. The gameplay and mods is made by CardfightGamer while the song select, ranking panel, section success/fail are made by me. We are going to work more on this skin together so keep on the lookout.
h3oCharles
has this been posted before elsewhere? If not, this is considered a collab
RockRoller
thanks, now it sounds like a collab. the previous description let it sound like a mixed skin, which are forbidden on the forum.
Topic Starter
Zh3n

h3oCharles wrote:

has this been posted before elsewhere? If not, this is considered a collab

No, this is a skin made by me and CardfightGamer. I'm pretty new to this stuff so sorry for misleading you.
h3oCharles
uuuhhh... good job hiding it[?] but long button and mode icons are from YUGEN, mixed skins are not allowed on the forum.
Matt2e2

h3oCharles wrote:

uuuhhh... good job hiding it[?] but long button and mode icons are from YUGEN, mixed skins are not allowed on the forum.

But YUGEN just uses recoloured default mode icons...
Topic Starter
Zh3n

h3oCharles wrote:

I'm not hiding anything honestly, this is indeed my first skin I had all the photoshop files if you need them. If the textures for the long buttons is a problem with keeping this post on the forums then I will promptly make a completely new one. Thanks for noticing it too! I am still working on the skin with CardfightGamer so things will definitely change if there are problems.

UPDATE: I made the texture of new long button, it will be live once I finished remaking everything else that was requested from reddit. And i'm not so sure what you mean by the mod icons, cause i don't see any resemblance if you are talking about the buttons that are next to the your profile during song select.
Rimuru Tempest
oh my god
thank you very much I love you
Topic Starter
Zh3n

Rimuru Tempest wrote:

oh my god
thank you very much I love you

haha thanks this will be getting an update soon
[-Rimuru-]
thank you for making this skin I like it
no2ironman1100
Nice map though. I quite enjoy it.
Varvalian
nice skin
IncrediMan
It's a very good skin but i changed the color of the combo1 by 67,250,238
I think it's better like that. You can put it in the next version of your skin if you want ;)
Topic Starter
Zh3n

IncrediMan wrote:

I think it's better like that. You can put it in the next version of your skin if you want ;)

okay but the next version if there is one will take a while since 2nd semester of college starts
will add to the list and may i ask what did u change it to?
IncrediMan

Zh3n wrote:

IncrediMan wrote:

okay but the next version if there is one will take a while since 2nd semester of college starts
will add to the list and may i ask what did u change it to?

I was wrong, I meant combo2. the color was 0,102,204 and I changed it to 67,167,250
_Twiistrz
Thank you for this good skin <3
sauceke
Nice skin have you thought about making a Milim skin?
Topic Starter
Zh3n

sauceke wrote:

Nice skin have you thought about making a Milim skin?

mmm not really, I'm currently focusing on college so haven't been working on any projects. Although I want to make Mashiro Shiina Skin from the anime Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
show more