Penguin

Westonini wrote:

goals
TheLegendaryHD
Winnyace

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

poor guy
keremaru
The Tragedy of Darth Plagueis "The Wise" is a copypasta originating from Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. It has gained popularity online as a meme among Star Wars fans.

In Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, Chancellor Palpatine, secretly Darth Sidious, tells Anakin Skywalker a legend to to lure him further to the dark side of the force, as Anakin was having visions of his wife, Padmé Amidala, dying in childbirth. The legend is about a Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Plaguies The Wise, who could influence midichlorions to prevent people from dying. However, he taught his apprentice all he knew, and then the apprentice killed him while he was asleep. Palpatine finds the legend ironic, because while Darth Plaguies could save others from death, he could not save himself.
Penguin
Snoke is Plagueis
Serraionga
Yeah, I’m a OSU player. Along with that I know many things that most don’t know about these communities. osu! isn’t part of the actual OSU community and I’m not saying that because I don’t like them. I’m saying that based off of years of research.
abraker
I a shitpost
hahahahaha
juesus
Serraionga
s
Justified
~
juesus
Imagination is a weapon

[centre:1337]Imagination is a weapon 
[/centre:1337]
abraker
levesterz
at
Ashton
Let's just post a link to every single ColdTooth post ever.
fvmo
pee
Winnyace

Aiseca
"Mentorship program might be suspended due to declining interest."
https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/851923?start=unread
Huh.... I wonder why is it not that appealing to many people who wants to be better at mapping?
abraker
"if not enough mentors have interest in teaching people"

Don't take things out of context. There are plenty of people who what to be better at mapping, but there are a low number of people that would want to deal with random people ignorant of basic concepts.
Penguin
I've learned a lot about mapping basics from watching pishifat videos and the occasional monstrata live stream. Of course, just watching won't instantly make you a pro. It will help you get improve quicker, but you still have to map and map and map to gain the personal learning experience.

My favorite is watching people mod maps. It helps explain why things are bad.

wait, this is shitpost thread, i forgot. SOTARTKS 1 2 1 2 PEEPEE
Aiseca

abraker wrote:

"if not enough mentors have interest in teaching people"

Don't take things out of context. There are plenty of people who what to be better at mapping, but there are a low number of people that would want to deal with random people ignorant of basic concepts.

I am not taking it out of context (I assume)...

You are correct on the point of people who want to deal with new mappers to learn mapping itself is pretty low [I know this because I am "mentoring-ish" 3 people right now and most of my online time was spent with them chatting about making thier maps more raankable and giving then advise on basic mapping] because teaching them even the very basics of picking rhythm is a very pain in the ass especially when they can't grasp the idea that fast.

Putting mentorship programs like these to promote more people engage in making content in this game is a good investment I think. Bringing new people in the scene is better to have a diverse experience of what to expect on the ranked section rather than the same ol' faces that pumps maps non-stop like clockwork and a few others that makes the community be triggered to the fullest.

It's a good step I think for this game; it's just the people make this fail..
levesterz
TheLegendaryHD
johnmedina999

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

Winnyace

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

it would be a blessing even seeing a girl doing that irl
Penguin

Winnyace wrote:

it would be a blessing even seeing a girl doing that irl
sure... sure it would buddy
ColdTooth

Winnyace wrote:

Lolis are good and they need to be considered legal
reported and blocked
TheLegendaryHD

johnmedina999 wrote:

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

thanks, you cured my crippling depression
45Traeath

Winnyace wrote:

What.
Topic Starter
Brainage
fieryrage mapped a diff of lonely go and got 820pp on it. he also mapped a diff on the newly ranked quaver mapset by sotarks. will he farm that too???
Aiseca

Brainage wrote:

fieryrage mapped a diff of lonely go and got 820pp on it. he also mapped a diff on the newly ranked quaver mapset by sotarks. will he farm that too???

its too good, its irresistible. -random weeb
MisakiSakaki

Aiseca wrote:

Brainage wrote:

its too good, its irresistible. -random weeb

weeb
TheLegendaryHD
Sosteneshion
TheLegendaryHD
Tad Fibonacci
How is this thread still alive?
show more