forum

goreshit - the nature of dying

posted
Total Posts
show more
Loctav

Kokatsu wrote:

Taikomod as requested in IRC :3

NOTE: Even if the map isn't uploaded with Loctav's latest update, it's modded as if it would be, since Loctav handed me the newer version via IRC

General:
Reduce drain by 1 or 2, since the map is over 5minutes long. reduced by 1
Maybe increase overall vol. to 60% (90% for kiaiparts), so you can actually hear what you play hmm, well, okay.
01:13:737 - remove this and the following timingsection or don't reduce the vol. that dramatically, it's irritateing removed
02:01:720 - 02:23:912 remove this break manually in the editor, breaks are not allowed in taikomode well, not neccessary, but, okay
First Kiai needs to end on either 03:08:562 or 03:08:912 needs to be consistent with standard diff
05:10:053 - hmm, i'm not sure about dropping the vol. by a total of 10%. if you want to stay at 10% reduce, move second section to 05:15:228 to let the drop be more consistent. removed the sections

Mapping:
You didn't rework all comobcolours, it's quiet hard to read as a modder~ dunno, lol
00:36:807 (1) - this is supposed to be kat i guess? yes
00:45:404 (1) - big doesn't really make sense to me, small is fine here the distorted noise called for something different
00:56:281 (1) - this needs to be at 00:56:369 (slow down the part and you'll see it ;D) true
01:07:860 (1) - again, make this one small see above
01:27:509 (1) - a 1/6 stream would fit here, since you use one at a similar part of the song ( 01:30:316 (1,2,3,1) - ) k
01:29:965 (1) - small pls to keep the ryhthm from a few seconds ago, this one stays
01:52:772 (3) - either make it small or make it small and add 1/6 stream (as mentioned above) see above
02:46:105 (1) - 1/6 stream would fit here yup
03:19:790 (2) - ^ as made before, yes
03:45:053 (2) - ^ as refused before, no
04:02:772 (1,2,3,4) - kat sounds better IMO (if you do so, please make 04:02:070 (1,2,3) - don) k
04:39:790 (1,1,1,1,1) - ddkdk? seems fine
05:14:877 (2) - 1/6 stream here? :3 no, already agreed to the other mod, that this fits more.
05:16:983 (3) - maybe kat? yup
05:20:491 (3) - i dislike the finishing slider, maybe go for something like this:
SPOILER

Spinner ends at 05:23:649
If you want, you can also drop the vol. for the spinner by 10~20%
it fits better.
Okay, found more than I thought :D

Be happy with it :3

Good luck~
Thanks
http://puu.sh/ARqW
Kokatsu

Loctav wrote:

First Kiai needs to end on either 03:08:562 or 03:08:912 needs to be consistent with standard diff
Actually, this is wrong. Kiai only needs to be the same inbetween Standarddiffs.
Topic Starter
grumd

Kokatsu wrote:

Loctav wrote:

Actually, this is wrong. Kiai only needs to be the same inbetween Standarddiffs.
Confirming.
OnosakiHito

Shows that I was able to fc it. 1/6 are not that hard because of the BPM, but I would suggest you not to use those long streams e.g. 00:53:649 -
They fit to the music, yep. But as I said it's kinda long...

Tbh, I have nothing more to add here. Overall it is rankable, so just think about those 1/6. If you don't want to change them, fine.

Good luck with further moves.

no kd please
Loctav

Kokatsu wrote:

Loctav wrote:

newest .osu file had fixed kiai times. Didnt update the modposts.

@Onosaki Thanks, I'll take a look on it.
Topic Starter
grumd
I hope you guys can forgive me cause I can't login to osu and update the changes made to taiko. But I'll try to do it asap and I think we can go for a rebubble now. Thanks for all who still support this map.

Edit:
Last Loctav's .osu file downloaded, some combos in it fixed, diff updated!
fartownik
;)
theowest
yay
fartownik
Rebubble after deleting unneeded break in taiko.
Topic Starter
grumd
Yaaaay, finally we're back to approval process :D
Big thanks to fartownik for his fast reply!
lepidopodus
So total remapping for Taiko map was grump's choice. I see... Good luck for approval process.
Topic Starter
grumd

lepidopodus wrote:

So total remapping for Taiko map was grump's choice. I see... Good luck for approval process.
I see you didn't read the thread, lepi.
p/1585077
Odaril told me to delete his taiko.
And I'm grumd, not grump.

Thanks anyway!
lepidopodus
@^: I see, I don't routinely check this thread so I didn't know. And for 'grump', blame auto-correction of Mac OS X, lol.
Topic Starter
grumd
Ah, such an empty felling when I look at the thread... Where are you, Kurai? Or anybody else...
Reed R Gale
Is the map dying? Is this the nature of it?

Anything I can do?
Topic Starter
grumd
The map is rising! It's just a pause before the reborn.
What can you do? Just believe.
Kurai
#Bubble 2
Topic Starter
grumd
Awwww yeeaaa!!
Thank you, maan :D
We're finally back to our two bubbles, yes *-*
I'm so happy, so happy!
You make me feel much better while I'm here, at the Black Sea, far away from my loved girlfriend, lonely and broken. Thank you.
Loctav
So lovely <3<3
Kokatsu
Gratz 4 2cnd bubble~

Approve it finally! q__q
IceBeam
@ Loctav

was 04:57:334 (1) intentional? cause it's the only slider in your diff,but that part didn't feel any special or different to use a slider instead of circles
not a big deal anyway I think,but it caught my eye,so I'd probably mapped with circles

@ grumd

а еще я в папке нашел лишнюю картинку - bleeding_1_taiko - Д{ДАДБДyДС.jpg (думаю,фейл кодировки). она не используется в сб, судя по осу файлу. да и даже визуально идентична bleeding_1_taiko.jpg

в остальном - всё нормально
Topic Starter
grumd
Лишний файл удалил, спасибо :о
Не знаю, почему не заметил его раньше, хорошо приметил!
Фулсабмитну как Локтав отпишется
Aurele
inb4 IceBeam approves this.
Topic Starter
grumd
Ok, for now - fullsubmitted to delete the unneeded picture in SB folder.
Waiting for Loctav.
Loctav
Replaced drumroll with kkk k
Sounds way better now.

Thank IceBeam
http://puu.sh/Dijd
Topic Starter
grumd
All is fixed.
Hey, Loctav, happy 777th post :3
IceBeam
looks good now
Aurele

IceBeam wrote:

looks good now
OMGOMGOMGOMg. YAY ♥
Congratulation grumd !
Natsume
Мои поздравления! :)
JappyBabes
Grats~ :D
TicClick
Красиво, очень.
Loctav
yey,first approved/ranked taiko diff \o/
Topic Starter
grumd
Oh god, finally!
Big thanks to everybody who contributed to this!
Hooraay *-*
kriers
Congratulations! \o/
Rei Hakurei
oh i see.. that's why Loctav said his taiko is approved lol~
congrats ^^ (i'll tell zero)
Reiji-RJ
О да
Поздравляю!
OnosakiHito
Поздравляю! ))
Chewin