thelewa
omgomgomg so excited
thelewa
OSU!STATS INTEGRATION OMFG DUBBELPOST
Topic Starter
kriers

ragelewa wrote:

OSU!STATS INTEGRATION OMFG DUBBELPOST
that's most likely the case! but my number is lower than I remember it was on osustats.

If this is counting our amount of ranks in total, then it could have been cut down to top40 instead of top50 which was the case with osu!stats.
Drafura
Why some (lot) of people don't have it ? tests ? Wanna know my ??? :'(
Mismagius
It's still calculating - only #700+ players have it at the moment, and it's gradually increasing.
Drafura
I see :)
fartownik
Suddenly the rank matters.
silmarilen
so gogo farming easy/normal/hard maps with mods to get it up.
Drafura

fartownik wrote:

Suddenly the rank matters.
lol i was thinking something like : why did i never scored more when i played standard xD

Is this going to be showed for taiko and ctb too ?
Gon
white wolf has like 1700 top ranks so naturally his would be higher than cookiezi's lol (whatever that value means !!)

also its not top 40 (or 50) either..? ww didn't even play that many maps. it is a ~MySterY~ (at least for me !_!)
thelewa
yeah ww has only played every single beatmap on the hardest difficulty, that's not much at all
Gon
not as much as 12k, yea
Tanzklaue
plus, cookiezi has played almost every beatmap on the highest difficulty too. why is his "rank" so much lower than WW's?
Pure Force
Let's just wait and see what will happen. :D But I think it'll be something weird and important..
Liut

Tanzklaue wrote:

plus, cookiezi has played almost every beatmap on the highest difficulty too. why is his "rank" so much lower than WW's?
cause ww got an overall higher score in the map they bot played obvsly
aRtii-
it seems like some kind of points.
Sakura
Not even we know what it is, but seems related to ranking: http://osu.ppy.sh/p/playerranking2
theowest
Sweet jesus. This is awesome.

I have 113
thelewa
Sette has #4

WHAT THE FUCK
show more