Plini wrote:

I binge watched Konosuba S1 today.

Why is this stupid anime so good?
because women get beaten in that anime
beat feminist
Uhh when?
literally every epiesode by kazuma
Which episode are you talking about?

I watched that anime like 3 times already and I don't remember any scene that has any female character beaten by anyone.
Westonini
Yea Darkness just kinda beat up herself most of the time.

And enjoyed it owo
Journal
Hi I’m going on Hi I’m going on Hi I’m going on Hi I’m going on Hi I’m going on Hi I’m going on Hi I’m going on Hi I’m going on Hi I’m going on Hi I’m going on Hi I’m going on Hi I’m going on Hi I’m going on Hi I’m going on Hi I’m going on Hi I’m going on Hi I’m going on Hi I’m going on Hi I’m going on Hi I’m going on Hi I’m going on Hi I’m going on Hi I’m going on Hi I’m going on Hi I’m going on Hi I’m going on Hi I’m going on Hi I’m going on Hi I’m going on Hi I’m going on
ColdTooth
9000 POSTS!!!!!
vinnicci
yooooooooooooooo
ERA Puzzle
Three.
payney
i aggressively didnt like konosuba
Achromalia
im aggressively waking up
ERA Puzzle
Achro stole my points and I'm aggressively sad
Plini

charamaru wrote:

I know of people who laughed a shit-ton while watching konosuba. And they recommended it to me because it was good comedy.

Me? tbh i smiled once or twice while watching it, Japanese humor is really weird imo. That's the reason I didn't watch it before.

But I do love the characters, none of them are the typical stereotypes of anime, especially Kazuma, damn he's such a well-made MC.

Now I know why the internet went rampage back then with all that Megumin shit lmao.
Achromalia
tired of this.
payney

Plini wrote:

charamaru wrote:

I know of people who laughed a shit-ton while watching konosuba. And they recommended it to me because it was good comedy.

Me? tbh i smiled once or twice while watching it, Japanese humor is really weird imo. That's the reason I didn't watch it before.

But I do love the characters, none of them are the typical stereotypes of anime, especially Kazuma, damn he's such a well-made MC.

Now I know why the internet went rampage back then with all that Megumin shit lmao.

personally i couldnt stand darkness, like at all. the “haha im a masochist” joke was funny the first time, but the fact that it becomes her only character trait (which i understand is the joke) made the otherwise fine show unwatchable to me. everybody else was cool though.
Journal
Coolio
payney
he
Journal
Is
payney
tobuscus
Journal
y͚̺͐̃͡͡o̧̅̀̓̾̐ͪ͒̋̉̂ͧͫ̚͝ũ͚̲̲͋̿r ̞͙̳̞͎̼̪̪͔̤̱̠̜͖ͥͧ͛͐̉͊ͧͩͪ̿ͧ͐́́̀m̷̱̤̭̀ḛ̷̺͙̳̱̤̕s̠̥͙̖̹̮̣͉̤͕̘͇͉̍̊ͬͫ̅͆͊͂͗͐͂͒ͥs̶̓̍͆ͮͯ͟a̡̺̾́͢ǵ͖̗̯̭̪ͯ̊́ͮe͢҉ ̧̪̝̋ͨi͡͡ş̖͓̖̙̹̗̱̠͙͎̘̈ͥͬͫ̾̏ͥ̽ͬͯͥ ͔̙͕̇͑ͩͬ́ͅͅt̊̄̇͛̔̉͐̽̅͊̕҉̡̪͙̞̞̮̻̰͚̖͈ó͞o҉̶͡ ͜ș̴̯̥̱̹̺̰̙͔̾͆̄͂̇ͧ͋ͩ̀̀͜h̙͎͈̰o̴̞͉̥͕̗͍̫͔̬͚̝͑̍ͤͩ͋̔̓̆̒̓̿rt̛͙̤͙̪̖̣͖̳̬͍̳͍̎ͦͣ̐͗̃̉̂ͫ͆̐̍͘͢
ERA Puzzle
I'm spooked
Journal
y̙̦͖̻̜ͨͤ͗ͭ͊o̞̞ͧ̄u̪̲̳̮̱̩̾ͥͩ̓ͦ͐ ̄̓̚sh͙̯ ͬ͛o͕͉͔̝̒̔̓ͯ ̣uḷ̿d ͭ̃̒̍̅̿b̳̹̬̲͔͌̇̆̑ͪe ̗̙̘̲͙͍ͅs̲̝ͥͩ[ ͇̘̬͙̗̹ pͨ̍͒o̮̥̰ͣ͒̚ ͚o͎̮̝̣̱̙͍ͨͨ̉ͤ̓̆̌[̩̝͚͕̣ͨ̐ͧͤ̈k̎̀͌͊ͬͭe̹̓ ͖̘̹̯̙d
Westonini
I'm liking The Quintessential Quintuplets. Normally I don't care much for these types of anime but I guess I just like the characters or something. Story is somewhat interesting too but it seems like they're mainly just focusing on character development rather than story.
Journal
i
ERA Puzzle
Nice catvatar.
Achromalia
i just want to get this over with.
Journal

Puzzle wrote:

Nice catvatar.

uvu

Achromalia wrote:

i just want to get this over with.