i aggressively didnt like konosuba
Achromalia
im aggressively waking up
ERA Puzzle
Achro stole my points and I'm aggressively sad
Plini

charamaru wrote:

I know of people who laughed a shit-ton while watching konosuba. And they recommended it to me because it was good comedy.

Me? tbh i smiled once or twice while watching it, Japanese humor is really weird imo. That's the reason I didn't watch it before.

But I do love the characters, none of them are the typical stereotypes of anime, especially Kazuma, damn he's such a well-made MC.

Now I know why the internet went rampage back then with all that Megumin shit lmao.
Achromalia
tired of this.
payney

Plini wrote:

charamaru wrote:

I know of people who laughed a shit-ton while watching konosuba. And they recommended it to me because it was good comedy.

Me? tbh i smiled once or twice while watching it, Japanese humor is really weird imo. That's the reason I didn't watch it before.

But I do love the characters, none of them are the typical stereotypes of anime, especially Kazuma, damn he's such a well-made MC.

Now I know why the internet went rampage back then with all that Megumin shit lmao.

personally i couldnt stand darkness, like at all. the “haha im a masochist” joke was funny the first time, but the fact that it becomes her only character trait (which i understand is the joke) made the otherwise fine show unwatchable to me. everybody else was cool though.
Journal
Coolio
payney
he
Journal
Is
payney
tobuscus
Journal
y͚̺͐̃͡͡o̧̅̀̓̾̐ͪ͒̋̉̂ͧͫ̚͝ũ͚̲̲͋̿r ̞͙̳̞͎̼̪̪͔̤̱̠̜͖ͥͧ͛͐̉͊ͧͩͪ̿ͧ͐́́̀m̷̱̤̭̀ḛ̷̺͙̳̱̤̕s̠̥͙̖̹̮̣͉̤͕̘͇͉̍̊ͬͫ̅͆͊͂͗͐͂͒ͥs̶̓̍͆ͮͯ͟a̡̺̾́͢ǵ͖̗̯̭̪ͯ̊́ͮe͢҉ ̧̪̝̋ͨi͡͡ş̖͓̖̙̹̗̱̠͙͎̘̈ͥͬͫ̾̏ͥ̽ͬͯͥ ͔̙͕̇͑ͩͬ́ͅͅt̊̄̇͛̔̉͐̽̅͊̕҉̡̪͙̞̞̮̻̰͚̖͈ó͞o҉̶͡ ͜ș̴̯̥̱̹̺̰̙͔̾͆̄͂̇ͧ͋ͩ̀̀͜h̙͎͈̰o̴̞͉̥͕̗͍̫͔̬͚̝͑̍ͤͩ͋̔̓̆̒̓̿rt̛͙̤͙̪̖̣͖̳̬͍̳͍̎ͦͣ̐͗̃̉̂ͫ͆̐̍͘͢
ERA Puzzle
I'm spooked
Journal
y̙̦͖̻̜ͨͤ͗ͭ͊o̞̞ͧ̄u̪̲̳̮̱̩̾ͥͩ̓ͦ͐ ̄̓̚sh͙̯ ͬ͛o͕͉͔̝̒̔̓ͯ ̣uḷ̿d ͭ̃̒̍̅̿b̳̹̬̲͔͌̇̆̑ͪe ̗̙̘̲͙͍ͅs̲̝ͥͩ[ ͇̘̬͙̗̹ pͨ̍͒o̮̥̰ͣ͒̚ ͚o͎̮̝̣̱̙͍ͨͨ̉ͤ̓̆̌[̩̝͚͕̣ͨ̐ͧͤ̈k̎̀͌͊ͬͭe̹̓ ͖̘̹̯̙d
Westonini
I'm liking The Quintessential Quintuplets. Normally I don't care much for these types of anime but I guess I just like the characters or something. Story is somewhat interesting too but it seems like they're mainly just focusing on character development rather than story.
Journal
i
ERA Puzzle
Nice catvatar.
Achromalia
i just want to get this over with.
Journal

Puzzle wrote:

Nice catvatar.

uvu

Achromalia wrote:

umu
ERA Puzzle

Achromalia wrote:

What's up?
Journal
eeee
ERA Puzzle
a
Journal
You
ERA Puzzle
No, you
Journal

Puzzle wrote:

yes, me
Plini
always rember happy day
Journal
vvvvvvvvv
Plini
gggg
Journal
!!!!
payney
hey journal stop winning pls and ty
ERA Puzzle
I like 5, 5's a good number

4 Is a bit better though

My favorite number is 2
Topic Starter
abraker
yes 4 is good
ERA Puzzle
I also like the number i
Journal

charamaru wrote:

hey journal stop winning pls and ty

But I want to

:>
ERA Puzzle
I'm going to sleep so I'll post here before I do. Yes.
Achromalia
tired.

also holy shit you guys are active all of a sudden.

i have a feeling this week might not go too well.

egh.

i'll put up with it anyways.

- - -

y'know, maybe one of these days i'm just going to give up. anything under 30 points jsut isn't

- - -

i fon'y ehetshf tryin hrth iy htdr
Journal
Ȩ̴̛̜̙̲͕̼͒́̑̈̈́̊́̎̽r̸̨̛̙͕̝͙̹̹̞̟̅̽̽̍̒̚̚͠ŕ̻͎͍̳̝̏̔̽̐͢o̡͔̲͖͕̾̉̍̚͝͠͝ř̵̡̩̘̲̺̦̫̯̪̜͊̅͑͘ 4̧̧͚͈̘͗̉͘̚͟͠0̢̛̛͔̻̭̙̼͓͉̏̀̈́̀̍̚͜ͅ4͎̱̜̰̥̂͊̎͐͂͑͝͞
Plini
bro...
Journal
Plini my bro..
TheLegendaryHD
friday is far away
show more