forum

Thread Necromancy

posted
Total Posts
show more
Penguin
I'm
Tad Fibonacci
I wonder what would penguin's eggs tastes like though.
Endaris
lewd
Tad Fibonacci
Penguin
vxc
payney
meep meep
Penguin
dsfg
Westonini
ye
payney
na
Westonini
aw man why not
Achromalia
[ finally, some good fucking points. ]
Westonini
calc exam tomorrow
Penguin
xzzccxzcxz
johnmedina999

Westonini wrote:

calc exam tomorrow
Good luck on the exam!
Westonini
thx, hopefully I'll do alright.
Achromalia

Westonini wrote:

calc exam tomorrow
wishing ya luck, you hell of a lad.

in other news, i'm starting to really find myself lacking in point-efficiency this month. deciding to just post whenever this time instead of opting for a three-month streak considering how unhealthy it'd be for me and ineffective at doing anything for my current state of life.

well, this month in general has been pretty shit, but

...it's just another trial and error thing to go through. perhaps i'll figure something out to endure or even grow from it.

except that's the idealism speaking.

conflicting thoughts. feelings that may be genuinely just deep-rooted in some shadowy form of selfishness all because i'd like to be comfortable.

when it's possible that convenience and comfort just isn't something i should be latching on to right now.

i don't know.

so yeah, that's what my thoughts have been throughout the past few days. i'm still reflecting on my shitty treatment of my things, and i have concerns that i might not be learning from any of it.

i almost fear that something's wrong there, because i'm not managing to change SHIT. despite setting my mind to something i want to follow and something i should be more aware of and responsible of, owning my mistakes, and all, hasn't done shit to motivate me or even nudge me towards maybe doing better. i wonder if they're even related at all.

i still need to focus on my yearly goal and phrase. i still have my vision for 2019.

"...to do better".

and i'm certainly not doing any better considering every single person that's posted this month has posted 3 minutes before i can in the middle of me writing my posts, effectively delaying me. it's not even anyone's fault, in fact, not even to be perceived as a fault. how wonderfully provoking a simple ninja is to me now, despite it not being grounded in any reason to care considering the priorities i would be setting. so yeah. i think the stress is getting to me.

eh. i'm a bit on edge this month. misfortune is one prominent motherfucker right now, but it's relatively minor, on the "nuisance" scale, so i've got no idea why i'm stressed when there's people who've got shit worse and--

you can see a bit of my mindset there.

and that's it for the rant. i'll post anyways despite not really gaining many points with it. i'm just tired as hell from the past two weeks. i'll sum it up to that.

tl;dr - life sucks at times, i'm an idiot, i dunno. an unrealistic degree of self-contempt and petty defeatism, maybe. feel free to decide on your own terms. i'm stressed and digging myself into deeper holes? pretty sure it's that.

...seeya for now. i feel like i should've waited to post but i don't want to care about that anymore, it's rather tiresome. defeatism again? i dunno.

yes, alright, i'll shut up now.

or now.

i think it's going to be long night of venting. or maybe i'll give up. we'll see.
Tad Fibonacci
Requiescat in pace.
Penguin
dhfg
Sosteneshion
To Be Fair, You Have To Have a Very High IQ to
Topic Starter
abraker
understand IQ
Husa
s
Sosteneshion
u
Penguin
c
Sosteneshion
k
Tad Fibonacci
Ababababababababa
Achromalia
points, in the middle of a rather restless night.
Tad Fibonacci
Pointo pointo pointo pointo
Penguin

tad01123 wrote:

Achromalia
hopefully, this should be sufficient.
payney
good morning whoever's applicable for a good morning
Tad Fibonacci

Penguin wrote:

tad01123 wrote:

Penguin
!!!
Tad Fibonacci
I'm replaying Skyrim at the moment.
The graphics hurt my eyes but my computer is a potato so I can't use too many graphics mods.
johnmedina999
The rain is being such a troll right now. It's not raining hard enough to where I need to be indoors but it's hard enough to where I can't play my DS or read my manga outdoors because they'll get wet.

Edit: it just stopped, yay!
Tad Fibonacci
It's been so long since I actually read a manga that is a real book.
I used to have a huge collection of over 400 mangas.
I gave them all to my cousin though, even though I still really love that collection.
He's also adding to that collection so I guess I passed the torch to him.
Penguin
Hfhd
Husa
e
Penguin
G
pentaqola
lick the toenails
johnmedina999

Husa wrote:

e
lol