1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
show more
posted

bank78952 wrote:

Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : Nitta Emi - White Eternity (Soleily & Epsilon Remix)
Genre : Video Game (Japanese/Eroge but remix version)
Length : 6:03 (5:52 drain)
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/769425#fruits/1639097

Thanks in advance :3
Accepted


FeaRHuMaN wrote:

Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : PinocchioP - Apple Dot Com
Genre : Pop (Japanese)
Length : 3:21 (2:59 drain)
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1677165&m=2

T-thanks
Accepted

Ok NM Close
M4M and GD still open
posted
Sorry guys !
I wasn't have time to mod map buz my work is very busy in this month .
And I promise I will finish all mod requsets in this weekend .
posted
Ok!
NM Open for 3 slots
Maybe I will give you mod 1~2 week(s) later.
Buz I'm busy right now.
posted
Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : Pa's Lam System - City Lights Feat. EVO+, Jinmenusagi (Pa's Lam System Remix)
Genre : Electronic
Length : 2:54
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/743195

any diff but plz mod dapu platter :):)
posted

[_-Kukkai-_] wrote:

Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : Pa's Lam System - City Lights Feat. EVO+, Jinmenusagi (Pa's Lam System Remix)
Genre : Electronic
Length : 2:54
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/743195

any diff but plz mod dapu platter :):)
Ok I will mod platter and rain ~ city maybe
posted
Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : Cavetown - Intermission
Genre : Instrumental
Length : 1:36 (1:17 drain)
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/843057/#fruits/1776188
posted

jhen wrote:

Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : Cavetown - Intermission
Genre : Instrumental
Length : 1:36 (1:17 drain)
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/843057/#fruits/1776188


I don't like the song actually but it's Instrumental um...
I take it
posted
Hi :3

Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : Brandon Blume - Legacy of Grabbag
Genre : Instrumental
Length : 5:04
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/668451

Thanks in advance, I hope you will like it :)
posted
Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : Panda Eyes & Teminite - Immortal Flame (feat. Anna Yvette)
Genre : Electronic English
Length : 5:02
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/825353

Thx
posted
Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : Demetori - The Madpiero Laughs
Genre : Rock
Length : 5:02 (5:01 drain)
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/853689

Thanks you :3 <3
posted

Astreachan wrote:

Hi :3

Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : Brandon Blume - Legacy of Grabbag
Genre : Instrumental
Length : 5:04
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/668451

Thanks in advance, I hope you will like it :)

[ Azu- ] wrote:

Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : Panda Eyes & Teminite - Immortal Flame (feat. Anna Yvette)
Genre : Electronic English
Length : 5:02
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/825353

Thx

iBrunoob wrote:

Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : Demetori - The Madpiero Laughs
Genre : Rock
Length : 5:02 (5:01 drain)
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/853689

Thanks you :3 <3
ok it's over than three requests
but I will mod the map

and then NM Close
posted
NM Open for 2 slots
posted
Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : Flower - Egoist
Genre : J-pop
Length : 3:33
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/873962#fruits/1826763

<3
posted
Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : Camellia - Feelin Sky (Camellia's "200step" Self-remix
Genre : Dubstep,Electronic,instumental,dnb.
Length : 6:10 (5:31 drain)
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/867338/
posted

CorianD wrote:

Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : Flower - Egoist
Genre : J-pop
Length : 3:33
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/873962#fruits/1826763

<3

Zyzyx wrote:

Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : Camellia - Feelin Sky (Camellia's "200step" Self-remix
Genre : Dubstep,Electronic,instumental,dnb.
Length : 6:10 (5:31 drain)
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/867338/


Ok~

NM Close
Please sign in to reply.