13.64%
No
68.18%
Sometimes
18.18%
Total votes: 44
Topic Starter
Gens
I don't. Basically, I find more handy Esc-Retry.
Metroid
I use it alot when I'm in maps were beats are pretty fast.
Larto
Yup. For maps that are annoying to FC and maps that aren't too long.
lukewarmholiday
I find middle click retry more convenient
xerxes_oli
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Real1
No, not really. There should also be a "super sudden death" mod, if you get anything below 300 or a slider break, you fail! Good mod for all the people out there trying to SS stuff. :P
Echo
Is it really that useful? When I'm trying to SS a map, I like to play on after I miss to get a better feel for the rest of the map.
chan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: Sasha - Lucky Day (MoonShade) [Hard Chorus].osu
James
sudden death is useful for those people who are lazy to press middle click or escape 8-)
An64fan
I think the only real point in Sudden Death is just for the extra hint of challenge. Not that I care to use it. Scorecrunching is just Esc -> Retry.
shippokren
Only when the song is short and if I've played it over and over again I use Sudden Death, but most of the time I have Hard rock on. :P
Echo
It's just that I think waiting for the menu to come up after you die takes longer (due to the animation) than hitting esc for the menu.
Saturos

Echo wrote:

It's just that I think waiting for the menu to come up after you die takes longer (due to the animation) than hitting esc for the menu.
YoshiKart
You could press Esc during the animation. That skips to the retry/quit screen. =/
Saturos
And then that destroys the purpose of SD.
Echo
awp
James
terra megamix is best when played with sudden death in multiplayer