forum

How to delete this white hit effect?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
- Nocta -
Hi, is it possible to delete this Effect?
http://prntscr.com/kdhiyg
Its distracting me sometimes.
Thank you in advance! :)
Tarren
In options under detail settings you'll find the "hit lighting" setting toggle that to turn it on or off.
RockRoller

Tarren wrote:

In options under detail settings you'll find the "hit lighting" setting toggle that to turn it on or off.
This will only remove it for him. If you want to remove this skin completly e.g. because its a skin you wanna share, then you need to use a blank lighting.png
Tarren

RockRoller wrote:

Tarren wrote:

This will only remove it for him. If you want to remove this skin completly e.g. because its a skin you wanna share, then you need to use a blank lighting.png

Good point I forgot that they might want to remove it from the skin.
Topic Starter
- Nocta -

Tarren wrote:

I already turned this off and deleted the lighting.png but its still there
RockRoller
Please send me your skin
Topic Starter
- Nocta -

RockRoller wrote:

Please send me your skin

Its the Rafis HDDT Skin
http://www.mediafire.com/file/rdtk47eh873xe3h/Rafis+HDDT.rar
Lyawi
This must be this file. Make sure you refreshed your skin by simply pressing ctrl+shift+alt+s in osu!
Topic Starter
- Nocta -

Lyawi wrote:

This must be this file. Make sure you refreshed your skin by simply pressing ctrl+shift+alt+s in osu!

I deleted it you can download the skin to ensure that it is deleted
ManuelOsuPlayer
Isn't that smoke?
Make sure you don't have smoke at same shortcut you're using to tap the circles.
Topic Starter
- Nocta -

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Isn't that smoke?
Make sure you don't have smoke at same shortcut you're using to tap the circles.

Smoke isnt that big
Lyawi

RockRoller wrote:

use a blank lighting.png

and

Lyawi wrote:

Make sure you refreshed your skin by simply pressing ctrl+shift+alt+s in osu!

It is lighting.png. It's not smoke, nor particles, or anything else. It's still there because you don't have a transparent file named lighting.png in your skin folder, which means it's using the default file when it's not used in your skin.
Topic Starter
- Nocta -

Lyawi wrote:

RockRoller wrote:

use a blank lighting.png

and

Lyawi wrote:

Make sure you refreshed your skin by simply pressing ctrl+shift+alt+s in osu!

It is lighting.png. It's not smoke, nor particles, or anything else. It's still there because you don't have a transparent file named lighting.png in your skin folder, which means it's using the default file when it's not used in your skin.

oh ok ty. i changed it and it works now TY <3
KuruptCrim
hey do you know how to get rid of the white outer line that follows when your on a slide ball? idk how to take it off ive tried searching it but still no luck :(
JustABeginner
Make a 1x1 image and export as "sliderfollowcircle".

You should try creating a new thread instead of bumping an old one next time.
Rafdotexe

Tarren wrote:

i want to remove the thing like the 4 keys one it keeps having an hit lighting, it wont go when i turned off hit lighting
wowcake

Rafdotexe wrote:

i want to remove the thing like the 4 keys one it keeps having an hit lighting, it wont go when i turned off hit lighting
You need to get an entirely different skin of osu!mania that does not have the lighting.

Or, you also could do it yourself,

Make a 1x1 pixel image and export it as "lightingN.png" and "lightingL.png" and copy that to your skin folder!

(also please make a new thread next time, as opposed to bumping an old post :()
show more